Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kingdom Hearts - Broken Reality [Accepting/]Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:46 pm
Two dark portals appeared, one above Destiny Island, and one above Destiny City.

Riku stood next to the papou tree looking up to the dark skies. "The door... is open" Riku said quietly.

Rikku was standing by the lake as the cool went blew hard. She seemed to be in a daze, "The door is open" she spoke. Sora who was worried about the boat came running up.

The wind seems to be picking up because of the portals.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:05 pm
Sora's eyes widened as the portal opens in the sky above him. He quickly gets to his feet and straps the raft down tighter as the wind picks up. Sora thinking about Riku and Kairi starts to shout out to them. "Kairi! Riku1 Where are you?!" Desperate to find them Sora makes his way towards the Papou tree for a better view only to see Riku already there. Now stand a couple meters away Sora calls to his friend. "RIKU!... RIKU! What's going on?!"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:24 pm
Riku seems dazed, "The door... is open..." he said looking up at the portal. "The door is open" he said again before turning toward Sora, "We can go to the outside world"

Rikku looked up at the sky, "The door... is open..." she said again before turning to Sora who just got there. "We can go to the outside world"

Sora looked quite surprised, and confused, "What are you talking about, Rikku!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:30 pm
((It was kinda odd to phrase that one.))

At the same time the alternate Sora replied to Rikku, the other Sora said the same words with the same confused face "What are you talking about Rikku?" Though he did add on a statement of concern "Riku, we should get to cover! It is dangerous out here and there is a weird thing in the sky...Riku?!"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:43 pm
"There is no need to fear the darkness" Both Riku, and Rikku said at the same time. The what is weirder is that both Soras are able to hear them both. Both of them are engulfed in darkness, and eventually disappear. Within a sky is seems as if the sky starts to crack apart and break. It really isn't any chances aside from falling light fragments that quickly disappear. Both the island, and the city begin to fade. Then heartless appeared.

The alternate Sora was just in shock. His best friend vanished before his eyes. "What happened to you Rikku?" he said before a keyblade appeared before him.

When Rikku woke up she was in Traverse Town. She has a pretty big headache from the trip.She was surprised to see that she had lost her jacket. Only the yellow tank top remained. Not that it mattered. This town actually seems warmer than her hometown. Even if it was nighttime.

She left the ally and looked around the town. She was in the first district. "Is this... another world?" she said mainly to herself.

Riku on the other hand ended on in Hollow Bastion. He was just as confused as Rikku.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:22 pm
Sora had taken a couple steps back as Riku disappeared right in front of him. ...Riku?" Sora said in a small whimper. Heartless appeared around him and tried to swipe at him. Sora was fortunate enough to dodge by the attacks and tried to defend himself with sturdy stick he found. Finding the thing to be useless he drops it and runs to try and get to safety only to be surrounded. "He..Help!" Sora yells as a keyblade appears in his hand. Surprised but interrupted as a Heartless jumps and tries to slash him. Sora brings the gaurd up and blocks the attack, then quickly slashes it back killing the thing. "It works?!" He thought.

He ran to where Kairi should have been last fighting and killing any Heartless he could. The hidden cave was empty and more Heartless appeared, but Sora had already been slashed twice; one in the back and one on the leg. This was the loneliest feeling Sora had ever felt. Riku was gone and everyone he knew might be as well. Fortunately before the Heartless attacked again man with a black cloak and white hair blocked the creature. "Ace: Odd place to end up in. Well kid you got lucky today. Good luck from now on." Sora was confused "Who..." Before he could finish his sentence he was sucked into the darkness and appeared in Traverse Town Second District. He was unconscious and laying in an ally.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:27 pm
After fighting off some heartless the other Sora got sucked up into the dark portal and he ended up in Agrabah...

Rikku was wandering around the second district. She was surprised how this city was so different. There seems to be so much space, and it wasn't as cold either. Excitement began to flood in. She could barely stop herself from running around this city... If only Sora was here too.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:35 pm
Sora awoke in a daze and looks around the alleyway he is in. Getting up he takes a couple steps forward as he shakes the daze away and smiles "I..I am off the island. This must be a different world... But where is Riku and Kairi?" Sora asks himself as he starts looking for people. He sees a blur of yellow turning a corner and tries to catch up to it "Hello?" Sora asks where Rikku had gone into trying to find whoever was there.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:35 pm
Instead of seeing Rikku there he would run into the door leading to the third district. As well as a warning sign about there being heartless in there. Rikku probably didn't see the sign.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:40 pm
Sora stops and reads the sign and looks at the door "Heartless?.... Whatever, I need to find Riku and Kairi." With that he opens the door and heads on into third district. After entering he looks around not seeing anyone again. "RiiiiiKuuuuu!... KaiiiiiRiiii!. Are you two here!? It's Me! Sora!"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:49 pm
Rikku suddenly heard the voice and came running. She thought she'd see the Sora she knew, but instead the person she saw wasn't him at all. But he did look almost exactly like him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:56 pm
((Were you saying hi to Fiyah and Ace in Ikkichousen))

Sora taw the girl turn the corner and oddly enough she looked like the female form of Riku "Hi my names Sora. Have you seen a guy named Riku or a girl named Kairi? They are about our age." Sora says with a smile as this was the first person he met since ended up here on this mysterious planet. The attacks the Heartless did n the island were oddly gone and the cloths were fixed.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:06 pm
"I'm Rikku" Rikku said, "Also I haven't seen anyone by those names. In fact, you are the first person I've met.... Its funny... you look exactly like the Sora I know... That is who I'm looking for. As well as another boy named Raiki" she said, "But I guess you probably haven't seen either one of them"

[yes]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:13 pm
"No I haven't, but it's odd that you say I look like your friend. You look like my friend Riku... Well except as a girl." Sora says wondering where everyone would be in this town. "Do you know where we are? One second I was on the island and then a black thing swallowed me up and I awoke in the alley back there."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:19 pm
"Sorry, I don't know either. The last thing I remember if being in my hometown. There was suddenly a storm, and I ended up here. I heard a voice telling my not to be afraid of the darkness" Rikku said, "Though, I actually like this place a little bit more than my hometown. It isn't as cold, or cramped" she said looking at the stars, "It was also impossible to even see the stars there either.... But anyway... I think someone might be able to help in the first district. That was the only place I'd seen people in. Perhaps the Riku you know is there."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff