Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
Dust and Echoes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:47 pm
Briar made her way over to Sciz. "Smooth moves, Hot Shot." she said with a slight wink, "Didn't know you had it in you."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:14 pm
((You are just flat-out awesome.))

The last Elite, a Major, charged Fenrir with Energy Sword in one hand, Energy Dagger in the other. "Come on big boy, show me what you've got..." The Major swings at his head, as he ducks and lunges into its chest, knocking it over. It recovers through a roll, and leaps for him. Fenrir jumps to the right, barely dodging the sword. In a second, the Elite rotates its entire body and takes a swing at him again. Fenrir brings his arm up against its forearm, preventing it from swinging further while removing his Magnum in one fluid movement, and unloads three rounds into its arm. The Elite drops the sword, but stabs Fenrir in the bicep with the dagger. Fenrir grunts in pain, and helmet butts the Elite in the face, making it stagger back. He grabs the Energy Sword and impales the b*****d with it, making it double over, almost dead.

It collapses to its knees, shields and dagger disengaging. Fenrir kneels to its level, "So. What makes you so tough? Huh?"

"You have bested me human, but your pathetic race shall burn at the might of the Covenant! For we walk the Path of the Gods! We...!"

"Buh-buh-buh... Save your breath. Heard it before. But I mean, you're the best warriors in the Galaxy, right? But we just kicked your entire little communion here's asses. Yeah, you wounded me. I was being careless. Oh well. It's just a couple hundred Credits out of my paycheck that I never receive anyway, so it's all good. But you know? We're not too different, you and I. We both fight for a living. We both fight for a cause we believe in. And we both were trained as warriors from young childhood, except I'm still technically a child. So how does it feel to know that a kid just kicked your sorry a**? Huh?" asks Fenrir, taunting the alien. Its eyes glaze over, and falls backwards. Dead.

"Whelp, that's a wrap. Everyone good? Anyone injured? Just me? Cool." he rattles off, removing a packet of Bio-Foam and injecting it into his wound. "Ahhh!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:42 am
((Thanks! That means a lot!))

"They didn't even touch me!" bragged Briar, more to impress than to show-off. "]Maybe you still need to be kept in the Kiddy Play-Pen, hm?"
She smiled and laughed, knowing it would get to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:26 am
"Right," Sciz said, wiping some of the Jackal blood off of his shoulder. "So now that we've slaughtered a small group of covenant for the billionth time, when are we going to get to the fun part?" Sciz cracked his knuckles.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:28 am
Fenrir was about to get defensive, but decided to go a different route, "Hey! I've spent more than my share of time there, I ain't goin back." he then looks to Sciz, "Well, we'll be (regrouping with the rest of our squad soon and begin) moving up towards our objective soon."

((I put the regrouping thing in parenthesis just in case others want to join at this point, but it no one does, then just ignore it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:35 am
((A Halo rp? I can get behind one.))

Gareth sighed into his headpiece. "Yes, kill all of the covvies before I can put a bullet in their head. I guess the old saying stand true. 'You snooze, you lose.' Might as well regroup, yes?" He slung the sniper onto his back, drawing the magnum from his hip before sliding down the steep slope he was nestled in. he used his elbows to slow his descent and give him stability. He new it was "risky" but a bunch of little rock isn't going to hurt a SPARTAN. He reached the bottom, jogging to the group. He was about to reach them when a round from a Beam Rifle whizzed in front of him. About a dozen Elietes began to come out of hiding spots. There seemed to be jackal snipers everywhere on the ridge not too far from them. "I guess it's a little obvious to yell out ambush?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:50 am
"Ask and you shall recieve..." Sciz dove behind a rock for cover, leaning over the side to snipe some elites with his battle rifle. "Sure as hell glad we didn't bring assault rifles, eh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:20 am
((Welcome.))

Fenrir rips the sword from the Major's chest and dives into the bunker. Inside he found several energy shields, Plasma Grenades, and a Beam Rifle. He grabs the rifle and takes aim, killing one of the Snipers, and then the closest Elite. He radios in, "Hey! There's some Jackal Shields and some Stickies in here! They could be useful!" He landed another shot into the skull of a Jackal, ending its life.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 am
((Oh, so that nobody is confused, I'm going to start using Blood's real name in roleplaying, Gareth. You can still call him Blood, I'm just not going to.))

Gareth began firing his magnum at the Elietes, stabbing them if they got too close. "GOOD! THROW TWO JACKAL SHIELDS! ONE AFTER THE OTHER!"

((Ricochet.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:42 am
Briar ducked into the bushes, cautiously looking around for any enimies that could be behind her.
Found one.
She pulled out her dagger and stabbed the Elite in it's throat. She kicked it down and sighed, growing tired of not being challenged. "I'm on my way over to you," she radioed to Fenrir smugly, "so try not to do anything stupid until I get there."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:58 am
((Alright. And somebody's been watching Haloid...))

Fenrir chucked the two shields as hard as he could, around the enemies. "I'll try not to! But if something happens, you can tell ONI to kiss my a**!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:03 am
((HA! He knows! *points to Fenrir*))

Gareth timed it perfectly. He shot the sniper just right, the ricocheting round going between the two shields, taking out over half of the Elite's shields, but not enough to kill them. He pulled his magnum again, shooting at them in the head. "Their shields are down, show these split-lips what we are!"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:29 am
((Yes I do. Even though the post-action was eh, the action was great. And I'm glad that Monty Oum moved to Rooster Teeth to help them out, he's done a great job at that CGI.))

Fenrir shot two of them in the head with one beam, collateral. He removes his Battle Rifle and starts unloading on them, dropping a few of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:17 pm
Briar moved stealthly over to Fenrir, being careful not to alert anyone and taking out a few enemies along the way.
Once she was there, she tapped him on the shoulder so as not to alarm him and asked, "So what've I missed over here?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:58 pm
Fenrir didn't take his eyes off the scope, "Death. Same old same old. There are a few Covie weapons laying around. Take your pick." He squeezes the trigger and downs another squidjaw.  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff