Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**When It Pains, It Roars** (finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:16 pm
Blood errantly walked through the halls of the Ice Kingdom. After the cult crisis, things were iffy with the Palace, but they still accepte2d him as a patron. Strange. He passed Briar and Fenrir, when he heard her say something about crime. "Crime? Are we talking about crime?! I'VE DONE CRIMES!! I'VE DONE TONS OF CRIMES!!" He said, beaming.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:51 pm
Out of instinct, Briar turned about swiftly and pulled her switchblade from her belt loop. Her glare sharpened, and she ground her sharp teeth.
Then she realized that she looked not only crazy, but hostile, so she sheepishly put her knife away and said, "Force of habit." She hoped that Fenrir wouldn't think less of her; then again, why should she care what he thought? She didn't care... right?  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:04 pm
((So this takes place after the Blood Trial trilogy...?)))
Spyke sighs having been nearby. "Yeah..you done a lot of crimes still all is good..kinda." He then looks at Briar. "Just be your self around Fenrir..he is a little dumb when it comes to a girl's feelings."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:16 pm
Fenrir still didn't fully trust Blood, but he tried to be as nice as possible, "Oh, hey Blood. And yes, you do do a lot of crimes. Crimes that you're still being tried for. Oh yeah, Briar, this is Blood. Pervert, murderer, ((Ex?))God, defiler, kidnapper, rapist, pretty much the whole nine yards and a few more for good measure. Blood, this is Briar... Friend. Sorry, I don't know much about you yet considering we just met." he then looks to Spyke, "Gee thanks."

((The reason I ask if you're ex or not, is because I don't know what will happen at the end of the Trial Part Two.))

((Also, so much for sleeping I guess?))

((EDIT: I reread the first few posts, and I guess I kinda assumed it was night, didn't I? Sorry.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:41 am
((That's okay. It being nighttime just adds to the symbolism. wink ))

Briar looked Blood up and down and narrowed her eyes. "Yeah, I've heard of you. Seeing as you're squared away, though..." She grinned. One less fish to fry, she thought to herself mischievously.
She turned back to the room that was offered to her and stepped in, trying to ignore the crowd behind her. She moved over to the bed and took a seat on it, resisting the great urge to get on top of it and use it as a trampoline. "Wow, this is so... soft!" she said with genuine happiness. Anything beat the bed at her hideout; no one wants to sleep on a holey, mold-encrusted foam mattress.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:20 am
"Softest beds in the kingdom. But come on everyone, I'm sure she'd like to get some rest." says Fenrir, motioning to the crowd.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:43 am
"Wait!"
The words were out faster than she knew that she had said them.
With all eyes on her, Briar had to think of something fast. She didn't want to be alone; at least, not yet. She decided to bend the truth.
"I-I'm starving!" she said casually, "Fenny, where can a girl get something small to snack on here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:22 am
((Just so I can put things in perspective:
-This is after Part II of the Blood Trial Trilogy. You'll find out how that could happen at the end of Part II.
-Blood IS an ex-god, and he will never be a god again.
Hopefully that helped everyone out.))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:11 pm
((Oh, alright. Thank you kindly.))

Fenrir abruptly stops and turns at the sudden outburst. "Oh, my apologies, I hadn't offered you something to eat. If you'd like something small as you say, the fridge has some things. But if you really want something to fill you up, we have an entire dinning hall with a kitchen. I could whip something up in there."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:23 pm
"Wonderful!" Briar replied with relief. She found herself on her feet and at Fenrir's side fairly quickly, since, after all, it had been a really long time between meals lately.
"Just make sure it's nothing too big," she said with a smirk, "I've got my figure to watch." She paused. "You know what? I'll just come with you, m'kay?" She waited for no answer, instead grabbing Fenrir's hand and nodding her "goodbye"-s to the strangers. She went in the direction that she was fairly certain was the correct one. She felt dizzy, but she convinced herself that it was because of the poor weather.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 pm
((I'm know I'm spoiling a upcoming battle in mortal recoil but eh..so shoot me))

Spyke walks by Blood. "Seriously...Don't pull any stunt like what you did to River and Frost again...Other wise I will have Roman do the same thing to you he did to Sciz." He then sighs. "With that being said..Want to bug Dust a bit at his tavern...My treat."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:24 pm
Fenrir was briefly stunned at her suddenness, but got over it instantaneously. "You know, usually the one who knows where to go leads... Not the other way around. Just saying." he says jokingly.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:38 pm
"I'm good at finding my way around." Briar said with a wink. This was yet another bend of the truth; she was good at finding her way around, but horrible at heading back to Start. That being said, she casually added, "But hey, it's a man's world, so you can lead the way."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:49 pm
"Bull. This is just as much your world as mine. People who believe in male superiority are just ignorant. I've had my a** handed to me by several women. But you're heading the right direction, just take a right turn down the next hallway, and it's the double doors." he says, content with walking behind her.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:06 pm
Briar never tolerated snarky remarks, but Fenrir had begun to grow on her, so she chuckled and made a right turn. She swung the doors open gently, as if they were made of glass, and gasped as she looked at the dinning hall. "Fancy," she remarked, "I feel like a need a ball gown to eat here." She looked down at her ratty clothes, silently cursing herself for not waiting for the butler to come back with something dry for her.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff