Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
This is so cute. XD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
I dont watch it regularly, but the Episode where Ichigo got to use his Zon-pat-to (Sorry no good at spelling that. sweatdrop )

Where he saved Rukia before she could be executed on the Ser-a-tae (Sorry not spelling things right again. sweatdrop ) was awesome to me how he was so fast he couldnt be touched. blaugh

That's around episode 55, and it's my fave episode. That and I think episode 58 when he first went bankai and beat Byakuya. LMAO! It's zanpakutou and Seireitei. xd

Thank You, I knew I couldnt spell either of those correctly. lol

Yup, I knew it was a little bit back in the episodes compared to right now, they are having to fight their "Zanpakutou's Summons" still arent they?

Le wut now? Are those fillers? Describe the episodes, please. surprised I'm on the latest manga, but in the anime, I've reached where Hisaagi is killing Tousen.

I think it has to do with the anime thats playing on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network, which maybe out of sink with everything sadly. sweatdrop

Best as I can explain, everyone with a zanpakutou is having to fight the character or creature which is behind the power of it and if they do beat them they are once again under there control, but if not their zanpakutou is free to leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:52 am
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
I dont watch it regularly, but the Episode where Ichigo got to use his Zon-pat-to (Sorry no good at spelling that. sweatdrop )

Where he saved Rukia before she could be executed on the Ser-a-tae (Sorry not spelling things right again. sweatdrop ) was awesome to me how he was so fast he couldnt be touched. blaugh

That's around episode 55, and it's my fave episode. That and I think episode 58 when he first went bankai and beat Byakuya. LMAO! It's zanpakutou and Seireitei. xd

Yup, I knew it was a little bit back in the episodes compared to right now, they are having to fight their "Zanpakutou's Summons" still arent they?

Le wut now? Are those fillers? Describe the episodes, please. surprised I'm on the latest manga, but in the anime, I've reached where Hisaagi is killing Tousen.

I think it has to do with the anime thats playing on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network, which maybe out of sink with everything sadly. sweatdrop

Best as I can explain, everyone with a zanpakutou is having to fight the character or creature which is behind the power of it and if they do beat them they are once again under there control, but if not their zanpakutou is free to leave.

Oh! That's the Zanpakutou arc! blaugh I loved it. Muramasa's great! I just loved how silly the serious Byakuya's zanpakutou was. xp  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:48 am
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Oh! That's the Zanpakutou arc! blaugh I loved it. Muramasa's great! I just loved how silly the serious Byakuya's zanpakutou was. xp

^8^ Yup, so many odd and interesting zanpakutous and zany ones to. ^8^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:40 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

xd Yeah!  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:13 am
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

xd Yeah!

I have forgotten which ones go to which ones, I kinda know a few of them.

I think I liked the one that looked like a Cat-Woman that was really physically based and the one that was always arguing with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:32 pm
Giesta

I think I liked the one that looked like a Cat-Woman that was really physically based and the one that was always arguing with her.

Ah! That's Renji's zanpakutou, Zabimaru. It has two forms: the woman is called Saru ("monkey") and the boy is called Hebi ("snake"). 3nodding I love how they're always quarrelling. ^w^ My fave will always be Hanatarou's zanpakutou, Hisagomaru. See here:

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Hisagomaru_(spirit)
I love how he was stealing chickens in Seireitei because he was lonely, since he thought that Hanatarou had abandoned him. xp

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:37 am
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Ah! That's Renji's zanpakutou, Zabimaru. It has two forms: the woman is called Saru ("monkey") and the boy is called Hebi ("snake"). 3nodding I love how they're always quarrelling. ^w^ My fave will always be Hanatarou's zanpakutou, Hisagomaru. See here:

I love how he was stealing chickens in Seireitei because he was lonely, since he thought that Hanatarou had abandoned him. xp

^8^ Neato! Learning more every day about Bleach!

He looks kinda lonely, I bet he is one of those personalities that can be both adorable and mean from time to time. 3nodding

Also speaking about adorable.....................................
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:42 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

He looks kinda lonely, I bet he is one of those personalities that can be both adorable and mean from time to time. 3nodding

User Image

He's a pretty weak zanpakutou since his owner is a medic and never has use for him, so he was never trained or anything in fighting. 3nodding But if you get him mad enough, he can focus all his healing energy in one single strike that aims at his opponent's weak spot and fire off a shot that ends the battle once and for all. 4laugh So I guess you're right when you speak about his personality. 3nodding

And since I got my kitten almost a month ago, I've been trying to train him to do that, but I've had no luck so far. rofl

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:06 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

User Image

He's a pretty weak zanpakutou since his owner is a medic and never has use for him, so he was never trained or anything in fighting. 3nodding But if you get him mad enough, he can focus all his healing energy in one single strike that aims at his opponent's weak spot and fire off a shot that ends the battle once and for all. 4laugh So I guess you're right when you speak about his personality. 3nodding

And since I got my kitten almost a month ago, I've been trying to train him to do that, but I've had no luck so far. rofl

Would be neat if you could, but this kitten seems to be different for some reason. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:09 pm
Giesta
Would be neat if you could, but this kitten seems to be different for some reason. xd

I know! My little guy is always biting and tackling toes and fingers. My friend came over the other day with his girlfriend and the two of them were trying to get the kitten do play like in the video, since it'd be cute as hell. xd  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:11 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I know! My little guy is always biting and tackling toes and fingers. My friend came over the other day with his girlfriend and the two of them were trying to get the kitten do play like in the video, since it'd be cute as hell. xd

^8^ Kittens always seem like they are full of energy, just like our puppy and they do so much crazy and cute things maybe there will be hope to get your kitten to do some neat stuff. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:25 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

^8^ Kittens always seem like they are full of energy, just like our puppy and they do so much crazy and cute things maybe there will be hope to get your kitten to do some neat stuff. 3nodding

Oh no. That might never happen since I'm too lazy to train him. rofl talk2hand  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:30 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

^8^ Well, I cant say I am any better I try and my parents with our puppy but it does seem to effect him or really keep him from misbehaving and it really does seem that we are able to do anything he thinks isnt playing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:35 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

^8^ Well, I cant say I am any better I try and my parents with our puppy but it does seem to effect him or really keep him from misbehaving and it really does seem that we are able to do anything he thinks isnt playing. sweatdrop

I wish you the best of luck in puppy training. blaugh I kinda gave up on our dog when he was a puppy since he was really, REALLY hyper and would chew ANYTHING he got his paws on, including people. He hardly would sleep and would spend every waking minute barking and getting into mischief. Man! Are we glad he's all grown up now! crying  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I wish you the best of luck in puppy training. blaugh I kinda gave up on our dog when he was a puppy since he was really, REALLY hyper and would chew ANYTHING he got his paws on, including people. He hardly would sleep and would spend every waking minute barking and getting into mischief. Man! Are we glad he's all grown up now! crying

He does a lot of that now with us, though he does quite down a bit if no-one is
around him to play with, but he does get a bit bored and has been digging a little. 3nodding

I hope ours grows out of it a bit as well. 3nodding  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games