iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:17 pm
lysia_nyteblade

She watched and listened to him giggling as he tried to emulate what seemed someone small and girly. He looked cute and funny. "She sounds like a smart one, your friend. Not many faes feel brave enough to face one of our kind, let alone want to know what news we have seen for them." she said witha tired smile.

She hadn't given out or had any eerie visions in a while and that was good for her. Hopefully it stayed that way for a while. "It's good to have friends. They keep ypu centered and help out whenever needed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:27 pm
iSexy_Goddess

He laughed some. "That they are.. But this one... she's not all there in the mind I think... She still thinks that a ring of toadstools is the hidden way into the land of 'the wee ones' as she says..." He shakes his head lightly. "Poor girl hasn't got much of a grip on reality I think... Her parents stowed her in some tall grass when she was younger.. then never came back.. She had to raise herself all on her own so while she's smart as can be with what to eat and what not to.. she doesn't quite grasp some of the little things that might label her.... a few bananas short of a bunch."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:00 pm
lysia_nyteblade

"Still to me she sounds like a really interesting and brave fae. After being through what you told me, you can't balem the poor thing for being somewhat of a small child inside still." she said smiling and trying to imagine someone as he had described.

Pandora smiled again still thinking. "Besides I've learned that when only bad things come around the best policy is to stay positive, for if you have been through hell and back all you can find soon is heaven." and she did belive it. She was the ever optimistic kind of girl, though a hardcore shy fae too.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:10 pm
iSexy_Goddess

"She's remarkable, that's for sure." He chuckled some. "Well, I'd say that little female deserves to have some peace and happiness." He smiled nodding. He believed that most times things happen to make an individual stronger. the purpose, however, behind his allergies to pollen have never become apparent to him. Perhaps to remind him to be humble?

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 pm
lysia_nyteblade

Pandora nodded in agreement. She tilted her head a bit before asking "So, what is your story, Nicolai? If you don;t mind my asking that is..." she added. She didn't want to pry if he wasn't in to telling something.

"I heard you before I even saw you, the sneezing I mean, are you sick?" she asked him. She could help him find some cure for a cold. She knew a thing or two about herbs. Or so she liked to think.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:14 pm
iSexy_Goddess

Nicolai shrugged some. "Not really much to know really.." He chuckled, scratching the back of his head. "Oh, that.." He gave a sheepish sort of look. "I'm allergic to the pollen of flowers..." He nodded looking at some flowers. "It's been that way for as long as I can remember."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:18 pm
lysia_nyteblade

"Allergies? To pollen... You shouldn;t be around this part of the woods then. It's blooming time! No wonder you're all caught up on sneezes." she told him. Looking around she faound a trail she knew lead further away from the flowering patch.

"Shame you are allergic though, these flowers are quite something tosee when they are in full bloom..." she added while she pondered about asking him if he wanted to take a stroll to get away from the flowers.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:50 pm
iSexy_Goddess

He nodded with yet another laugh. "Yeah.. It some times can be troublesome when trying to train critters." Looking around he nodded towards the more kept path and pushed himself off the tree. "What do you say we go to the path over there that lacks the flowers hm? That way I'm not just a bundle of sneezes."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:05 pm
lysia_nyteblade

Pandora smiled and blushed a bit. It was as if he had read her mind.or perhaps he had just followed her gaze. "That we should. There is a very pretty clearing down this trail. And there are no flowers in sight so you'll be pollen free." she answered and hovered abit in that direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:17 pm
iSexy_Goddess

Nico nodded and followed after her, wiping his nose once more. "Sounds good to me.." He said with a small chuckle. "Winter's not so bad.. not many things blooming then." He said with a nod, ducking to avoid a low branch with his antlers. "Only down fall then is that it can be dangerous... you know.. blizzards.."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:06 pm
lysia_nyteblade

Pandora nodded asthey moved down the path. "Winter is, I could say, my favorite season. I love to watch the snow fall and everything turn white. It's kind of like death... but not in a eerie way. More like, it reminds me of a new life that can begin. New promises of beautiful and amazing thinds, because I know that after winter, covers everything eith it's blanket, Spring will come with new life and turn everything colorful again..." she said and explained her point of view to him. She smiled and hummed a little bit of her song.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:42 pm
Nico nodded. "It's one of the things I like about winter. The promise of new birth.. the slumber of the land.. even the individual snowflakes. It reminds me all of a time for togetherness, warm fires and gathering with friends and family to celebrate everything beautiful in the season." He paused, listening to her hum for a while as they walked.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:08 pm
lysia_nyteblade

She nodded in agreement as she walked and hummed. But her huming suddenly quieted when it hit her that she knew almost, if anything about being together with friends and family. "It must be a very pleasant thing, to share a chilly evening with your family or friends sipping a hot cup of cocoa." she said smiling and glanced at him then up at the sky. She made a mental note to get a warm cup of cocoa this winter.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 am
iSexy_Goddess

"It can be.." He shrugged some. "It's been a long while since I actually spent a winter with friends or family actually.." It wasn't that he disliked his family.. He just hadn't thought of going back to see them. Perhaps Some day.. but not now, No now he was content to wander, see what he could, and possibly find some one to love. "Then again.. I could think that if you had a massive family it might become a tad stifling..." He chuckled trying to think of so many faes gathered in the humble hut he had for himself.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:42 pm
lysia_nyteblade

they finally made it to the clearing as she listened to him. "Sounds like it can be both fun and overwhelming to be with too many people. I bet it's even more perfect to be spending time with just that one person, just the special someone... " she answered. Looking around at the tree topr she sighed contentedly. True, she didn;t have a special someone but not everything was bad. Today she had managed tomake a friend. "This is one of my favorite spots in this forest." she added.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff