Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Sebastet's Tower
ShadowDancer's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image

ASHER

Asher sighed and followed the other man, and soon slid into the large tub with him. The warm water was comforting, he drew Dancer into his embrace and rest his head on Dancer's shoulder. "I think I would like to make a few additions to the spare bedroom if you do not mind....." his hand idly played in Dancer's hair, thinking of the time they will have for eachother.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:59 pm
Dancer smiled and shivered as Asher played with his hair, relaxing into his embrace, "Go ahead... Do whatever you want to it...," he said softly, rubbing his cheek against his for a moment.

He finally decided to move and went for the bathing oils and a sponge, returning with them and starting to bathe his vampire love in a slow and leisurely fashion.

"For the rest of the evening, let's just relax... You can ask me anything, you know...," he added in that soft voice of his that so many found soothing...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image

ASHER

Asher allowed dancer to wash him, he was used to it to be honest, after all you do very little for himself when you have pets. ShadowDancer was not a pet,
Asher knew that much. Dancer spoke and Asher grinned, "Anything at all? Why is it that even knowing who I am you don't hate my guts? I am sure Mao has spilled many of his horror stories.....of how he landed on this island in the first place."

Asher thought back to the night he dumped two pets on the island, one a vampire that betrayed him and the other a broken toy. He had told the broken toy he had buried something important just to see it move.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:27 pm
Dancer smiled at him, "Yes, he told me his horror stories about you... But my father also told me that you left Mao with him, let him have his happiness... You even let Khaster go...," he commented simply, tilting his head at the vampire, "Why did you let them go in the end?" he asked softly, part of him genuinely curious about it.

He shifted around behind Asher and gently tilted his head back so that he could wash his hair for him, his hands soothing on the scalp and gentle when rinsing it out.

Only when Asher was fully clean, did Dancer move to clean himself up. He washed his blood off first, his fingers checking the slice Asher had given him. He knew it would heal by morning, though it would leave a tiny scar from the depth of the wound. Still, it didn't bother him at all.

He leaned back to wet his hair, not realizing how flexible the motion made him look nor how desirable....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:34 pm
User Image

ASHER

Asher shrugged, watching Dancer clean himself, enjoying the show, "There were many reasons I did what I did...partly because Sebastet was on my heels, and though I honestly think I could go toe to toe with Sebastet I try not to make powerful enemies....also because it didn't matter anymore. Mao was broken to me, he would never be the same and if Desha wanted to try and mend my broken toy, well far be it from me to stop him....what is that human phrase? One man's trash is another man's treasure...." Asher spoke honestly, that was how he felt at the time. "As for Khaster.....He betrayed me, but I made a promise to Sebastet when I dropped him off and I do not break my word. Though if he ever leaves this island, he is no longer under Sebastet's protection. Know this Dancer, I do not suffer betrayals well...."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:44 pm
Dancer finished washing his hair as he listened and raised his head to nod to him, "I understand, Asher... Betrayal isn't my thing... I just hope you're understand of the people I help... I rarely have sex with them, but sometimes that's what they need to get past their pain... I'll be yours for now, Asher, but I'm not your toy... Agreed?" he said softly, keeping eye contact with the vampire.

He moved through the water to kneel in front of him, "Can you handle that, Asher?" he asked, clearly having a purpose to what he was asking.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image

ASHER

Asher nodded, "I knew that from the beginning, as soon as I saw you the first time. Your not cut from that kind of cloth, and I like that. I am the same way, I will have sex with you ShadowDancer, but know you can never expect love from me...just don't get to attached, I have a habit of ruining things when things are getting to good." He sighed and stood, reaching to a towel to dry his hair. "I did send an apology to Mao....I am not sure if he ever told you this, but about a year ago I was feeling overly sentimental and caught myself staring at the skin I have framed above my desk. I thought to myself 'Why do you still have that thing?' Mao had been on the island for almost a decade and this thing was still hanging above my desk. So I sent it back to him, I am not sure he ever got it....I never received a thank you note," Asher chuckled and handed Dancer a towel.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:12 am
Dancer nodded to him as he got out of the bath and started the drying-off process as well, "He got it... He would have sent the note, but he wasn't sure about the reception he'd get... Still, he was able to be grateful that you sent it to him... After he got it, he taught me to swim...," he finished with a grin then moved to rub a conditioning oil into his hair before combing it out.

After that, he moved out of the bathroom and grabbed a pair of shorts to put on before cracking the main door and whispering to someone in the hallway, "Well, you may not need to eat, but I do so I sent off for something to eat. I'll eat in the other room, though," he explained simply as he moved to curl himself onto the plush couch in the main room.

Once he was comfortable he offered Asher a small smile, "So, anything else you want to know about me?" he asked impishly, his playful side showing all of a sudden.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:23 am
User Image

ASHER

Asher chuckled, "You are so innocent in ways that have nothing to do with what was just done..." Asher followed Dancer into the other room where a whole tray awaited the other man. Thee food smelled delicious, it was a small thing that Asher missed. Asher grabbed his slacks and put them on, not really because he cared about his nudity, but because he didn't give free shows to people walking in. "Dancer there is so much I want to know about you and really not enough night to do it all in one night. Your father is a sorcerer....and Mao is Selkie, where does the were come in, were you attacked?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:39 pm
Dancer gave a small shrug and started eating since Asher showed no problem with it, nodding to the vampire's question, "I was attacked, yes, by a rouge were when I was a child. He'd apparently lost himself in his animal and refused to shift back. All he saw when he caught sight of me on the beach was prey... It took a while, but I eventually showed the signs that I'd eventually shift... So they both taught me to control the beast long before my first shift...," he explained.

He managed to finish off his meal by the time he was finished explaining and still maintained his manners, which were impeccable. Dancer was quite a puzzle most days...

He had the manners of an Elite, but dressed as if he lived on the beach. He cared for others and their pain but paid no mind to his own and even seemed to enjoy receiving pain. He was absolutely beautiful, but never once did anything to draw the eye to him on purpose...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image

ASHER

Asher watched the man eat, a little envious, while he can consume food there is no value in it. Asher only tasted blood, occasionally he did like to hold warm drinks just for their temperature. He listened to Dancer speak, nodding, "Interesting that you have so much power, yet you hold it so well...Do you keep a skin as Mao does? Can you even shift?" Asher wondered what Mao had told the young man about Asher, it continued to amaze him that Dancer wanted anything to do with him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:10 pm
Dancer wiped his mouth with a napkin and placed the tray just outside the door before answering Asher without returning to the couch. He couldn't help his grin, "I wouldn't be considered a true Selkie as Dad is. I don't have a skin...," he told him, then simply showed him.

He closed his eyes and let the shift take him, a soft haze forming around his body as it seemed to actually shrink. But it was only a short moment before a seal appeared on the floor of the main room, it's pelt as silver-white as his hair had been and both eyes a beautiful green.

Another moment and he'd shifted again, a small smile on his face at the trick as he moved to sit back on the couch, "As I said, after you sent his skin back, he was finally able to teach me to really swim...," he said softly, his odd-colored eyes showing his amusement.

He gave a small shrug after another moment, "As for power... I use it when I need to... No need to advertise it otherwise and invite trouble to my door...," he said simply, apparently understating quite a bit.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image

ASHER

Asher blinked, "Well arn't you a bag full of tricks," he chuckled, looking out the window at the waning night. He stood looking lingeringly at the door, and then brushed the thought from his head. "I cannot swim....It is something I never felt the need to learn, after all I do not breathe, so if I sink what does it matter?" he chuckled again and motioned Dancer too the bedroom as the time for sleep was soon approaching. He sat down on a bed, "I suppose the tailor will have my clothes ready by tomorrow, what do you say we head into town tomorrow night? I have a few things I need to do, and this island has changed so much I'd like to have a tour guide."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:00 pm
Dancer followed Asher into the bedroom, nodding about the tailor, "He'll deliver them while we sleep, put them in the guest room," he explained softly as he crawled onto the bed to move in behind Asher, wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his chin on his shoulder.

"As for heading into the village tomorrow, that's fine with me... I'll gladly show you around...," he whispered softly, though all he wanted right now was to curl up with the vampire and sleep.

He knew what would happen with Asher when he slept and didn't mind it in the least. Though he'd had a few vampires of the like who had sampled his blood in good quantity who had managed to simply sleep during the day, enjoy dreaming and feeling someone at their side...

He didn't know if it could happen for Asher, but it would prove interesting to see how he reacted to Dancers' so-interesting blood...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

ASHER

Asher allowed the other man to wrap his arms around him and he chuckled, "It has been a very long time since I have visited this island, but not so long that its residents have forgotten me....People might treat you badly because of the company you keep, are you alright with that?" he turned so his violet eyes looked into Dancer's multicolored ones. It was getting very close to dawn, Asher was so close to Dancer that he could hear his veins pulsing, he contemplated a midnight snack.  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff