Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Nanny** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:57 am
((Nice to make your aquaintence, Draiden. I'm Zieda, Zie for short if you so desire, and I'm still trying to figure out what piece I am in this puzzle. smile ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:08 am
((I think you're an edge piece. Like maybe the top of the puppy's ear.))

Fenrir was caught completely off guard from Draid's comment, sending him for a loop. And he saw that it effected her too. 'That's not that bad of an idea...' the thought flashed through his head in a second, causing him to freeze. 'Do I really think that...? I do...' But Briar had already recovered and was heading out the door. He forced himself to stand, "Um, y-yeah. Right. Sorry. Lemme just grab a bowl of cereal." He runs and grabs a quick bowl, and sprints after her. "S-so where to first?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:22 am
"Um, well, what interesting rooms are here? I mean, is there like a mini-mall?" she asked with a laugh.
Girlfriend. The word was etched in her mind.
Girlfriend.

She opened the door and let them both out into the hallway. She looked around and said, "What's left of here? Left is a good direction."

Girlfriend.
Girlfriend.
Girlfriend.

It had a nice ring to it; one she could get used to.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:28 am
((If anything, I'd think she's the quiet one that has a lot to offer, but is too shy to do so.))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 am
((I'm pretty sure you just hit the nail on the head. whee ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:50 am
Fenrir chuckled at her comment, "No, No mini-mall. But we do have an Armory, an Atrium, a Rec Room, a Gym, and the Lab. Directly left from here is... the Rec Room." Fenrir was still thinking about what Draid said, and couldn't get it out of his mind.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:57 am
While the Rec Room sounded fun, she wanted to go somewhere that she hadn't been before. Somewhere she'd heard of but never seen. Somewhere unusual to her.
Suddenly, she thought of it.
"Hey, uh, does this place have a... um..."

Damn it, what's the word?! she thought.

"A li... lib... libary? Linbrary? A place where there's a bunch of books?" she said, her face turning red from emberrassment.
Great, now he's gonna think I'm stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:12 am
"Oh! Yeah! I completely forgot about the Library! It's upstairs!" says Fenrir, feeling stupid for not remembering it. He didn't even realize that Briar was struggling to recall the word Library due to his own embarrassment.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:17 am
"R-really?" Briar asked, her eyes glimmering with hope. "Well, what're we waiting for?! Take me there!" she cheered as she subconsciously took Fenrir's hand. She felt so excited; she'd never seen a "library" before.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:19 am
Martini was in the library, sitting at the main desk, reading a book about the Greek gods.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:43 am
"Alright, come on." he says, leading her upstairs and into the Library. Upon seeing Martini, "Oh, hey Martini! What's up? Oh, wait, Martini, this is Briar. Briar, this is our Residential Zombie, Martini."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:56 am
"Hi..." Briar said, too taken by the massive amounts of books to pay much attention. A library was everything she had ever imagined it to be, and she wanted to read each and every book on all of the shelves. She was never too into literature, but being in the prescence of so much knowledge made her suddenly want to learn about everything.
She looked at Fenrir and Martini and exclaimed, "Look at all of this! It's amazing!" She threw her hands in the air and let out a squeal of excitement before rushing around and examining each title.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:16 pm
((And just to be an a**...))

Martini momentarily looked up from his book, giving a sound that kinda resembled "Hey" and a wave. After a little, though, he looked back up at Briar and Fenrir. "Wow, Fenrir, your girlfriend is really into books... She IS your girlfriend, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 pm
((I hate it when people do that in real life, you're just hanging out with a friend that happens to be female, someone walks up and says that, and you're like, "Really? We're just friends, but thanks for ruining the next ten minutes you jerk-off!" I hate it when people do that. But on here, it's cool. Cause it's not me that this is happening to.))

Fenrir was frozen. He didn't want to say yes, because they hadn't gone out. But he didn't want to say no, because that would put tension on the subject and maybe even ruin all possible future outcomes. He was torn. He just stood there like an idiot, trying to think of something. He then nonchalantly walks over to Martini and sits next to him, whispering, "I don't know, maybe! I like her, yeah, but I don't know if she likes me. ((Oblivious for the win!)) I mean, I want to ask her out, but we just met. Plus, why would she be interested in me of all people? I'm a mass murderer for crying out loud! But I dont know..."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:09 pm
Briar was stalking the aisles of books, trying to read each one. "War and... Peace..." she muttered with a bit of struggle. She was never the best reader, but at her school no one really cared; as long as you knew your A-B-Cs and 1-2-3s in the correct order, you were good.
With each passing title, she was reminded more and more of her father. He was the only reason she knew how to read. He read fairy tales to her every night, like 'Cinderella' and 'Rapunzel.' He loved those kinds of stories, and she was named after the main character of his favorite one.
As if on cue, she came across a large, green book. She pulled it out and cracked it open, and lo and behold, it was full of stories like Peter Pan and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. "Thanks Pops," she whispered as if he was standing next to her, "You know just how to make my day."
It occurred to her that maybe Fenrir would be interested in reading some of these with her, so she made her way back to where he was. She stopped short as she heard him say, "Plus, why would she be interested in me of all people? I'm a mass murderer for crying out loud! But I dont know..."
What was he talking about? She hid behind a shelf to eavesdrop a bit more.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff