Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image

"what you can't take a girl showing a little skin" Yamille said smiling and laughing as she fulled there drinks, "I like to dress showing some skin, may it be leg or some chest it good to have that power over men." Saying some thing in her people tongue when left the glass up and drank it down fast and hard before slamming the glass son the table.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He smiled. "You think you have power over me? Your wrong." He said as he leaned in and grabbed the cleavage of her shirt lifting it up to cover her chest. "No when I take some interest in woman like yourself little may it be though now I kinda would like if other guys didn't look till I have deiced if I like them enough and I seem to be liking you for now but its not really my body its yours but hey I can look but it may bug me that they will look." He said taking two glasses himself and drinking them down slamming his glass down.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image

"Hey" Yamille said blushing when he grabbed her top to pull up more to cover her chest. some of the guys around her pouted and gave him looks. "I did not know that" she said fulling there drinks again, "Youre a lot sweeter then most guys I have had around me." smiling she took hers back again and waited on him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Sorry was only helping." He stated. "Thanks but I am not as nice as you would think." He said filling his glass up. "So you still think your winning?" He asked drinking the cup and putting it back down. He looked at her smiling.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Eltritch_Ulric

Beloved Flatterer

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:08 pm
User Image

Crelancelo The Bartender

"Martini dry, shaken not stirred"

Location in the bar

Waking from his restless slumber Crelancelo got to his feet and started to get dressed. Once he wqas set to go upstairs he walked to the cellar door and opened it into the kitchen. Walking into the kitchen he smelled what was cooking on the stove. It appeared that Rex had started some sort of soup and underspiced it. Fixing the spices to add more flavor he smiled and walked out into the front.

Having to walk past Rex he sighed and put his hand on Rex's shoulder. "Sorry Rex I overslept but I am awake now. Oh I fixed your soup so next time more red pepper and rosemary should do it," Crelancelo said to him as he walked behind the bar. Setting his coat on the wall he began to pull glasses down for cleaning and pulled out his towel.

Then he began to scan the area for customers. Seeing a few People inside already he smiled. "Good evening all. I trust everyone has an adequate thirst tonight. Just holler if you need anything," Crelancelo said as he began to clean the glasses.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:13 pm
User ImageEbony simply appeared in the tavern, sitting on one of the barstools. That wouldn’t have been much of a problem normally, but she was a panther the size of a small horse. The Goddess she worked for apparently liked her today because it looked like she might get some alcohol in her system. If the bartender didn’t freak over having a panther show up in the place.

She was black from the tip of her nose to the tip of her tail that was currently curling around her feet, flicking back and forth. The only color about her were her chartreuse eyes and the emerald and diamond collar and bracelets she was wearing set in silver.

She watched the bartender come in and hoped that she wouldn't have to speak out loud... Then again, that might be pretty fun too...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Eltritch_Ulric

Beloved Flatterer

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image

Crelancelo The Bartender

Location in the bar

After Cleaning a few of the glasses he noticed the animal appear in the bar. Feeling as though something should have sent notice or spoken about a pet he sighed wondering what make of it. Though he had to admit the animal was indeed cute. Looking at it he smiled still wondering how it just appeared he noticed that he was indenting the glass he was holding.

"I didn't know Rex allowed animals in the bar but a customer is still a customer. However for such a cute thing like you sorry but you still have to pay unless you let me scratch behind your ears and rub your belly," Crelancelo said as he poured a saucer of milk and spiked it with a touch of the vintage whiskey that he hid under the counter.

Walking closer the the panther with the saucer in hand he held out his hand expecting either payment or the panther to rub it's head against his hand. Not knowing what to expect he held his position a few feet away from the panther.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image Ebony looked at the milk then looked back up at the bartender, the look on her face was pure disgust. A look that no normal animal would have on their face.

"You're joking, right? Milk? Admittedly with a little extra thrown in, but still... Milk? Boy, you'd better get digging behind that bar for something better than that or you're going to be in pain," she told him, her voice a bit husky but silky to the ear, despite the heavy sarcasm.

"As for money, you'll get paid. Just give me the alcohol, vampire, and no one has to get hurt," she added, looking him over slowly. But she wasn't looking him over as most of the clientele would have. She was looking him over as if trying to find out how he'd taste if she took a bite out of him.

While she was looking him over, a rather large sack of gold appeared on the bar in front of her. The Goddess' attempt to keep Ebony from killing anyone before she'd actually started her job for the current contract.

Then Ebony licked her lips as if truly wondering what the vampire would taste like, "If I have to do this particular job, I need alcohol," she added, clearly serious about it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Eltritch_Ulric

Beloved Flatterer

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:41 pm
User Image

Crelancelo The Bartender

Location in the bar

Hearing the Panther talk was a touch of a surprise that he did not expect. When he had heard what the animal had to say he gave a slight bow and walked behind the bar. Then he heard the unmistakable sound of money and went to his select reserve.

Pulling out a bottle of finely aged whiskey in a crystal bottle. He grabbed a smaller glass and a shaker. Putting a few ice cubes into the shaker he poured a bit of the whiskey into the shaked and then began to pour the whiskey and all into the glass. Turning it a quarter to the left after he then slid it along the counter where it stopped right in front of the animal.

"Enjoy your drink and please feel free to comment on the flavor. For that vintage is exquisite," Crelancelo said to the panther with a grin on his face. That particular vintage he had aging for two hundred and eighty years and never expected to serve it to anyone. Though he felt it was time to let someone try it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:50 pm
User Image Ebony looked at the glass for a moment, then leaned in to sniff it. Her first response was a shaky sigh of pleasure and a shudder that ran through her before she let her tongue sneak out for that first taste. That nearly had her beautiful eyes rolling up into the back of her head.

Damn it was good!

She smiled up at the bartender, showing alot of teeth in the process, "Nice stuff, Dude... But I hope you know that it's going to take more than a glass to get me drunk... After this, stick to stronger and simpler stuff. This I'd like to have when I just want to drink something that deserves to be appreciated," she told him before she dipped down for another lap at the glass.

As it was, she enjoyed the stuff so much that it wasn't long before she was trying to get her tongue around the ice to get to the rest of it.

Rex decided to help the guy out by sliding a rather large ceramic bowl down the bar, "Give her the '42. There's plenty of it," he said gruffly before moving back into the kitchen.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Eltritch_Ulric

Beloved Flatterer

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:10 am
User Image

Crelancelo The Bartender

Location in the bar

Looking at the ceramic bowl he smiled. Picking it up he looked around for a moment. Then he remembered something they got a few years back that had yet to be opened. "Rex the 42 is kinda weak. I was thinking that cask scotch down in the cellar needs opened. After all such a shame to let it gather dust," Crelancelo said as he poured her a a bowl of the 42. Then he took the large ceramic bowl and set it to the side.

He smiled at the panther and turned to go back into the kitchen. Walking back into the cellar he went to the scotch and smiled. Pulling one of the casks down he held it under one arm and walked back up. Once he was behind the bar again he cracked open the lid and breathed in deep.

Savoring the aroma of the young scotch made him happy to breathe in the scent that it gave off. "Just put this one on my tab Rex I will deduct it later and order a new one at the weeks end," Crelancelo said as he poured the ceramic bowl three quarters full and slid it in front of the panther.

"I trust you will enjoy this much more than the 42. After all even when just needing something to hit the spot scotch works better than most others in my opinion," Crelnacelo said in an almost flrity tone as he brushed the hair from his face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:23 am
User Image By the time he came back with the cask, Ebony had already finished the bowl of the '42. When he poured the scotch and actually flirted a bit with her, she had to laugh, "You're alright, Vampire. I'll give you that," she told him before she started drinking, starting to purr before she was finished with that bowl.

By the time the cask was half empty, Ebony was finally getting a good buzz. By the time it was three quarters down, she was having a little bit of trouble staying on the barstool and purring loudly.

By then, Rex popped out of the kitchen with a very large bowl of beef, cut up into bite-sized pieces and put over the fire just long enough to give the meat a good flavor, "Have her eat this before she falls off that stool, Crel. Last thing I need is a panther falling-down-drunk in my tavern," he said simply then disappeared right back into the kitchen.

Ebony perked up at the sight of the meat, "Hey! I get food too! Good booze, good meat, and a gorgeous guy flirting with a panther large enough to do him damage... Gotta call that a good night! Now all I need is for my new charge to show up and spoil it all!" she said, all in good humor.

Luckily, they were staying on her good side. On her bad side, or even her playful side, things got interesting.

Of course, having a talking panther eating and drinking in the bar had to be an interesting occurrence on any day of the week. At least no one had fainted yet.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Eltritch_Ulric

Beloved Flatterer

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:33 am
User Image

Crelancelo The Bartender

Location in the bar

Happy to see that the cask was going to good use he smiled. Watching the panther get progressively drunk was amusing to him. He wondered what a drunk panther would do. He entertained the thought of the panther trying to dance and sing.

Then he heard Rex say to have her eat some of the meat he pulled out. Smelling it first he reached under the counter to the secondary spices he hid there and grabbed the oregano. Sprinkling just a touch over the meat he smiled and placed in front of the panther.

"Rex your meat needed oregano," Crelancelo said to him. Then he said under his breath, "I swear do I have to check everything you send out." He never grew tired of it because it was the only real time he could complain and still keep his job.

Looking back at the panther he wondered if it was really just a talking panther or something else. "Well beautiful just let me know if you need anything else," He said to the panther as he poured the last of the cask into her bowl.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:45 am
User Image Ebony gave a happy growl as she dug into the meat, finishing it off quickly, then slurping up the last of the scotch. Her purr hesitated for just a moment as she let out a fairly loud belch. It couldn't be called a burp. There was just no way for it to happen.

Then she let out a giggle, " 'Shcuse me... That was shome very nice shtuff, Vampire...," she said in a very happy voice, if slightly slurred.

She nosed the bowls to one side and actually hopped all the way up on the bar. Okay, maybe not hopped. She slipped a little bit on the way and half-fell on top of the bar, rolling over on her back with a very happy look on her feline face, "Wow... the bar looksh much better upshide-down...," she said in a slightly dazed voice, "Oh... Call me Ebony...," she added, then she passed out right there.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:45 pm
User Image

"will I am not buzzed yet" Yamille said licking her lips as she poured them both more to drink. It would take a lot to get her drunk....or just some really strong stuff. but human booz was not that strong for her any more and she would have to drink a lot of it to get her drunk. "How about you?" she asked before downing another glass. She was having so much fun now.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff