Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:59 pm
User ImageCynthia gave a small groan as Crisdean started to work on her wounds that he hadn't fully healed yet, the stab wound in her side giving his spells the most trouble. In her mind, she knew she should do something, but couldn't remember what it was. The thought simply kept slipping away from her.

But she still somehow fought past his spells for her to rest and woke up again, frowning up at the man helping her. Then she felt his magic, his energy working to try to heal her. She shook her head and held up one shaking hand to him, "You have to pull the magic back... the energy can be traced back to you... I will heal... But you have to pull it back...," she said softly, nearly mumbling the words in her exhaustion, yet her weakened voice held a certainty to it that was unshakable.

As it was, she was fighting passing out again. But some part of her knew that she couldn't do that until the man helping her did what she'd told him to do....

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image

"Yes sir" Amity said jumping a bit as Crisdean carrying a woman. She Run down stairs and put the kettle on the stove to boil with water. It was all ready full for she was planing to make more tea. Feeling dizzy she stopped for a moment and closed her eyes and counted to ten. Once she got to ten she opened them and felt better before she run back up stairs. She often felt dizzy if she run to fast. "the water is on to boil sir" she said coming back. she had no clue what was going on but she wanted to help.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

Crisdean frowned at the trouble his magick was having, she was fighting it. "why does she fight it.." he thought. He was a bit take aback from her barely heard words. He was a bit stubborn and put a bit more of his power into the effect tying to atlest keep the wound from bleeding again and repair some of the damage. he did not care, or really understand her words about "magick being traced back to him" he had been hunted for many hundreds of years. But in the end he grew tired of her bodys well to fight against his healing. He stopped with the magick that he mainly used in great emerganys even if he had great power. he returned his attention back to the plants and herbs and went about making a healing salve for the wound. As he waited for the herbs he had mixed to do there part he moved over to faolan and made sure his leg and arm where set right. and that his other wounds where healing. Faolan tried talking to the man, who just told his to remain silent and save his energy for healing and that there would be time to talk later.

This was not Crisdean's normal way of speaking to people but he was vexed by the lady and her strange request he would most defiantly speak to her when she was willing to speak after her healing was finished.

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image
Damon Azarias

Damon had just finished off a plate of cinnimon buns at the tavern. Asking Rex for the bill, he was told that his breakfast would be on the house. "If y'e head up the road a ways, y'all find y'erself a cozzy inn where y'e can't freshen up," Rex told Damon as he left the tavern, walking out into the village square.

The sun was shining today, beaming down onto Damon's face. His gaze was locked onto the cloudless sky. A cool breeze blew threw the square, making his hair flutter in the wind, as Damon strolled down the square towards the Sweet Sleep Inn.

Exhausted, but full of energy from the breakfast he had enjoyed earlier, Damon entered the front room of the inn. His clothes were tattered and damp. It would be good for him to sleep in a real bed, rather than the hard wood of his raft.

cDarkCelticWolf

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

Hearing some one enter the Inn amity knew she had to go great them and check on the kettle. "I will be back with the hot water" she said with a little bow before she headed back down staires.

"Hello" she said smiling as she saw Damon , "welcome to Sweet Sleep Inn how may I help you." dusting her hands on her skirt she moved to go stand behind the desk. she could not believe how wore otu she was all ready.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image
Damon Azarias

Brushing his damp hair out of his eye, Damon smiled feebly at the woman standing before him. He glanced around the room, marvelling at the elegant interior.

Damon lets out a small cough. Clearing his throat, he replies, "If ye don't min', ma'am, Ah was wonderin' if y'e had an available room where Ah could freshen up." Damon lets out another cough afterward.

cDarkCelticWolf

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image Cynthia gave a sigh of relief when Crisdean finally withdrew his energy from her and passed out for a bit longer, allowing him to get his herbal remedies in place. While she was out, he was finally able to check on Faolan. But by the time he was finished with that, she was waking up again.

She gave a groan as the pain hit her, but forced herself to breathe slowly so that it wasn't overwhelming. she looked around the room and let her emerald eyes settle on the man in the other bed. when she recognized him, she winced at his injuries, "I'm sorry... You were hurt needlessly... The storm was cover for the attack on me...," she said softly in a voice still rough from the saltwater and her exhaustion.

But her eyes turned to Crisdean next, "I didn't mean to interfere with what you were doing... But I will heal...," she looked at his features for a long moment, noting what he and the man in the other bed shared in looks. It instantly placed them both and she winced again, "I would tell you who I am, but it wouldn't make things easier...," she added, knowing that her words wouldn't mean much right now though it wouldn't take the healer long to place her if he looked at her closely enough.

Her history in the British Isles was well-known in the right circles... And so was what she looked like...

she didn't want to say who she was but part of her was tired of everything, so very tired....

So she gave the healer what she could:

"I am a dream to some
I am a nightmare to others

I am Alpha
I am independent

I am seductive
I am deadly

I am ancient
A history beyond telling

The hearts and fears of men
Did I once rule

Great magic and power
Have I possessed

Sorceress and Goddess
Have I been

Fighter and Lover
Both sides of the coin

My love will you seek
Never to find it

In the face of my wrath
You will quake

Great evil did I cause
Rejoicing in the pain of others

Finally defeated by a warrior without equal
In love’s power did he slay

The evil now gone
An eternity of penance
Is my destiny
"

Her voice faded a bit at the end but the words were clear. It was a poem written about her long ago by one of the Druids. It was meant to identify her to their followers. The title was what they'd called her, the Black Druidess. Sebastet was the Dark Druidess because she moved through the realm of darkness and only harmed those who had earned it. But Cynthia had earned her title through a time of true darkness, a time of blood and siphoned souls and the purest evil....

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image

"Of course was have lots of rooms free right now" amity said smiling, "what type of room would you like. We have will light, dark, small one bed or two bed lager" She was happy that the inn was getting costumers but she was still worried about the ons that where hurt and upstaires. Pulling out the guest book she heard the kettle.

"pardon me" she said going to the kitchen. Taking it off the heat she took it up stairs with a hot rock to put it on. "here you are sir" she said to Crisdean before she nodded to the woman seeing ehr will. she heard the song but said nothing as she smiled and head back down. "sorry" she said to Damon.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cDarkCelticWolf

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image
Damon Azarias

The moonlight was shining in through the front window, casting long shadows onto the floor. Damon cleared his throat once more.

"Ah'll have a dark room. Ah only need'un bed." He said. "But 'uh, do y'e have an'thang to drink?" He asked Amity.

He continued on, explaining how he came to be on Vampire Island. "Ah was workin' on a trade ship, when we ran into some pirates. We were attacked. Much o' the crew was either killed or taken captive. Ah escaped, fortunatly, as Ah was below deck. Ah been floatin' on a piece o' wood f'er three days before Ah reached lan'."

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

Crisdean frowned at the poem, he made a gesture with his fingers over his heart, one might have though he crossed himself, but it wasn't. It was something else, something far older. He took the hot water Amity had brought and made a tea from it.

he gave a sigh and checked on faolan, the drought he had given him had sent him to sleep. "Well Black one, The wounds will heal yes. though they would have healed a bit faster had you not blocked my workings..." he said, crossly. He did not really care who she was at the moment. He was thinking back to the wreck. "so you and he are the only serving members of the passengers on the ship Covenant. The storms waves carried this lad out to sea. and you ...you i find in the wreckage of te ship that had been cased to shore. you say you where attacked.?" he said, then asked trying to figure out what could be done if anything. He held out a bit of bread and tea for her to drink.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image Cynthia pushed herself up in the bed despite the pain it caused and accepted the tea and bread, "Your energies are better saved for those who need them, not one who cannot die...," she told him softly, "Pain I can live with," she added without looking at him.

She took a sip of the tea and let it moved down slowly, letting it soothe her abused throat. When she spoke again, her voice was clearer, but still a bit rough, "Yes, I was attacked... One does not gain a stab wound from being washed overboard... I was stabbed from behind," she told him honestly before finishing the bread and tea, letting both work their natural magic in soothing her stomach and easing her throat.

She could feel the herbs breaking down and moving through her system, already doing what they were supposed to do. She let the cup cradle in her hand where it rested in her lap to hide the fact that she was shaking, "No one else on the ship was attacked... All should have survived... But I will admit that I didn't want to go into the ocean... Drowning is painful for those of us who cannot die... If I'd gone into the water with the first wave, the ship would have been spared, most likely...," she added and eased her head back a bit so that she could close her eyes a moment...

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

Crisdean sat in a chair and began to grind fresh herbs with his bowl and pummel as he spoke to Cynthia.
"my energies are worth spending on any who are of need of it, mortal or non...." he said simple. he knew though she could not dye from sickness or the long decay of time. The sword could kill her..
He knew oveiously that she was attacked he meant the question as to who/what had attacked her or why. then gain he thought she had many enemies.

He listened to her speak he stopped her with a raised hand. "let me rephrase my statement.. "You and He, Are the only servers.." I saw many bodies in the wreckage on the shore...all where slain by the sword, or my magick for I could see cuts yet they did not look liek normal blade cuts...and there vary being seemed..gone.." he said and shuddered slightly as he remembered the feeling of dark magick on the place. He sighed and set his finished powdered herbs to the side. he looked tired which was saying something for the had no need of sleep, nor had he slept for over 800years.

"think yes you where the main reason the ship was attacked, but that the rest would have died in any case. so not initially your fault...now sleep. rest...you both are of in need of it." he said and moved over to faolan to change the Bandage on his head, and side.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image

"O may at lest your in one piece" Amity said shocked by his story. Fulling of the guest book she turned it so he could sigh it. Going to the kitchen she put a spare kettle on to make more tea with. "I will make some tea for you and later I will have hot soup to you, but in the mean time lets get you to your room so you can relax and wash up and sleep if need be" she said smiling, "I am Amity by the way."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image
Damon Azarias

"That would be fine, Amity. Ah just hope the tea and soup will be just as good as Rex's cinnimon buns Ah had this mornin'. B'ah the way, m'ah name is Damon. Damon Azarias."

Damon picks up a pen, signing his name into the guestbook: Damon Azarias. He then follows Amity to his room.

"Ah apologize, but Ah dun'have any money'h on m'eh. Though, Ah hope t'ah find a'h way t'a make some spare cash...and t'a find a way back home t'a Scotland".

cDarkCelticWolf

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image

Amity picked up the room key and led the way up the stairs to the rooms. "Will you could help around the inn to pay back the money you owe?" she said suggesting, "I need some one to repair a few things." Opening the rooms door it was windowless and small one bed with a small bath room. "there you are" she said  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff