Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:37 pm
13th King

Yamille laughed at that as she walked to him and put a hand on his chest. "trust me I could teach you a whole new world with what I know" she said with a wink. She could not help it she started it...ok will she did but she was right. Going off to the side she undid the lace on her top before she slipped her dress off and tossed it on a branch. Taking off her boots she was left in nothing as she headed to the water. "you coming?" she said with a teasing smiling as she jumped in to the lake.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:21 pm
Devossy

HeirO gave a smirk and light chuckle with the 'i could teach you a whole new world comment." She touched his chest, and it gave him a urge to bite her. It was then that he realised it had been almost 10 years since he had done anything sexual, it always ended in someone's death.

He watched Yamille undress, though you couldn't see much but the shape of her thanks to the moonlight. When she turned to the water is when he caught sit of her back side.

'You coming?' She had asked him, and he didn't even think before replying. "Not yet!" He said giving her a wink before dropping his pants in the dirt and heading for Yamille.

Once he reached the water he dove over Yamille, and swam up behind her laying both hands on her himself somewhat aggressively before running his tongue up her neck to the back side of her ear. "You may need a safe word!" He whispered.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:15 pm
13th King

"me a safe word really" Yamille said gasping and wiggling in his arms. She thought it cute that he would think she would get hurt, but she did date a vampire lord many years ago and she know who rough they could be. "If it makes you feel better sure" she said wiggling free of him, "Candy." Playful she stuck her tounge out at him before diving under water and teasing him below water before popping up farther out in the lake. "catch me if you can" she said  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:27 pm
Devossy

Laaughing HeirO had loosened his grip as Yamille started to wiggle herself from him. Honestly yes, it would make me feel better... he thought to himself.

Yamille finally got free a and disappeared into the water. After she rose' catch me if you can.' She said, and HeirO was diving himself. He rose a few feet behind her. "See that's not fair..." he said. Usually I'm a good tracker, but we're in water. Cheater...  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:17 pm
13th King

"really you not much a swimmer" Yamille said still smiling playful, "will then lets see if I can give you some swimming lessons." She swim to him and wrapped her arms around him and kissed his lips as she stayed a float with her feet. She pressed up agianst him and giggled. "how long can you stay afloat?" she asked, "try just staying afloat with your feet and let your hands have fun."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:26 pm
Devossy

HeirO was wrapped in Yamilles arms lip to lip. He wanted to explain that he could swim, but it was to nice. She pulled away and he pulled her in for more. He could float here until dawn if he must. After a few more moments he pulled away himself, still wrapped in each other's arms.

"Who are you Yamille?" He asked as he stared into her eyes. turn, and swim away HeirO.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:42 pm
13th King

"no one special just Yamille" She said smiling at him, "the immortal wandering gypsy." Her mixed green blue eyes smiled at him as she was thinking. she thought it was a odd question to asked her for really she was how she was and never lied about it. She was a free loving, big flirt, party dancing, drinking girl. "What are you thinking Heir0?" she asked him as she poked his nose. She did not want him to worry about her. She was immortal and with her to spirit guradains to protect her. Right now she just wanted to have fun and relax.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:03 pm
Devossy

"I'm...uh..." he stuttered, and pulled way. HeirO wasn't one to speak his mind really. "I should go..." he said simply.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:18 pm
"I am sorry if I have said or done something to upset you" Yamille said watching him. Really she was not doing good with guys right now and fault bad for she knew it was her doing too. She always thought her self cursed with men. Nodding to him she swim back to shore to dress and leave. Here you enjoy the night and the lake I should get back to check on some family" she said to him.

13th King

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:44 pm
Devossy

HeirO moved through the water faster than a shark chasing its meal. He reached the shore just as Yamille began to dress. He grabbed her hand and spun her to face him. His eyes were glowing again, and HeirO began to feel and seem bipolar.

"I said I should go..." he then paused. "I didn't say I was going..." he said his voice sweeter than honey and with such an enticing tone. His fangs were showing bright as day but he wasn't there to feed. He may not refrain from biting though.

He pulled Yamille into him. He kissed his way from her lips to her ear. "Who would want to leave." He whispered.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:11 pm
13th King

Yamille gasped before she gave a soft moan and shivered under his lips and words. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled as she looked at his fangs and then in to his eyes. "you know you can bite I will not mind and plus you might like the taste" she said as she whispered to him, "Will since we are done swimming care to do something more fun for both of us?" Her voice and tone told of untold fun and pleasure they could have once they left this area and headed back to the castle and to his room.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:15 pm
Devossy

"Your place or mine?"
HeirO had spoken before he even had a chance to think about it. He had an urge to lay her down since he first layed eyes on her.
Not saying anything more, he scooped her from her feet, and kissed her. He started to walk off towards the path, but suddenly stopped as he realised she wasn't completely dressed and he was nude. "Should probably get dressed before heading through town..." he smirked

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:37 am
13th King

"Yamille laughed and wiggled in his arms as she went to tease his neck with her lips. "Your place for I am staying with family here" she said as she looked up at him. She did not need to surprise Anube or Blade after all they have been through. "right clothes we don't need to scare any one to death or scar them" she giggling at that as she looked around for hers.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:17 pm
Devossy

HeirO laughing released Yamille so she could get her clothing. "Scar? I don't look that bad do i?" He asked playfully.
They say Vampires are close to perfection and with HeirO that was true. He had a slim, tall, but very muscular and toned build. His facial features would be that of a God's, and I mean who can resist that long wavy hair.

She bent over to gather the clothing and he gave her a light pitch on her backside, before retrieving his own. "I'm fine with my place, but I stay in the castle... I had a roommate at one time, but I'm not really sure where he's been..."

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:37 pm
13th King

Yamille epped and rubbed her backside before she began to put her dress back on. "no you not but there are some young minds out there that do not get some things yet" she said giving him a playful wink. "I am sure his off having his own fun some where. The island has lot to off to every one." She was dressed, some what her top was undone so it showed more clevge as she began to walk backwards away from him. "so are we going?" she said with a giggle in her voice.

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff