Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Discorded - S Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:01 pm
"Aw, buzz off!" she snapped at the annoying rabbit, not thinking twice.

What is wrong with me?!

She groaned impatiently and rested her head on the table. "Hurry up!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:06 pm
Fluttershy flew in just as she yelled at Angel and he backed away. Fluttershy was now angry. Well, in Fluttershy terms. She set down the tray and stomped over to Autha. "You listen here, Autha. I don't know why you're acting like such a meanie, but that's no reason to yell at Angel like that! Now I'm going to have to ask you to leave my house!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:19 pm
No, Fluttershy, I never said those things!

"Fine!" she said, standing up and moving over towards the door. She stuck her tongue out and made a face before saying, "'Were I like thee, I'd throw away myself!'"
Slam!

She trotted away, content with her damage.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:29 pm
Rainbow Dash was asleep on a nearby cloud when she heard the door to Fluttershy's cottage slam shut. Fluttershy doesn't have that kind of strength to slam a door, doesn't she? She looked over her cloud to see Autha storming away from her cottage. She flew down to investigate. "Hey, Autha? Something happen with you and Fluttershy?" she asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:35 pm
Autha looked at Rainbow dash and smiled wickedly before replacing it with a sad frown. "Oh, yes, we just had a terrible argument over nothing, and she kicked me out before I got the chance to explain myself!" She faked a tear and looked away, smiling to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:38 pm
Rainbow Dash looked deeply into Autha's eyes. She didn't believe what she said for one second. "Save the crocodile tears and tell me what really happened!" she demanded, pressing closer.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:35 pm
Autha laughed wickedly and walked past her. "That Fluttershy, she's much too soft! Someone needs to toughen her up!" she cackled. She started to trot away and smiled cruelly.

Don't you like this? Speaking your mind?
These thoughts are not my own!
Oh, but they are now, darling.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:47 pm
Rainbow scoffed and flew back to her cloud. If she was gonna act that way, the Rainbow had better things to do than listen to her berate her friends.

Bonfire was walking through Ponyville proper. He was carrying his bags full of fruits and vegetables from his garden, on his way to the stand he had rented for the day to sell his produce. After a few minutes of prep, Bonfire's stand was open and ready for business!  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:22 pm
Autha spied Bonfire immediately and smiled her evil smile.

I swear, if you do anything to him-

Relax, I'll just have a little... Fun with him.

She strolled over to him and batted her eyes. "Hey, baby." she said in an unusually wanting tone, "How're you today?" She got very close to him and wrapped her tail around his.

Do not make me act like this!
Relax, girly. It's not like you haven't ever wanted to.
I-I have not!
Suuure....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:59 pm
Bonfire was shocked at the strong entrance, but smiled soon after realizing who it was. "Oh, hey, hun! What's gotten into you today? You seem a bit bolder than usual."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:23 pm
"Probaby because I'm feeling a lot more bold, darling." she said, getting ever closer. She looked at what was on the stand and asked, "What're you doing?"

Do not mess this up for him!
Oh, girly, nothing's gonna be messed up yet!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:29 pm
"Oh, well today's harvesting day for me!" Bonfire began. He waved a hoof over all of his hard work, blood, sweat and tears. All of this stuff was ready to be picked and sold from my garden to earn my wage for the month. It's always a lot of work, but I've gotta do it if I want to survive."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:19 pm
((I can't believe I'm doing this...))

"Oh really?" she said, batting her eyes. She walked around to take a better look, and she "tripped" and kicked the entire stand over. The contents of the stand smashed against the unforgiving ground, or rolled everywhere. Autha stomped on a tomato and flashed a lusty smile. "Oops, silly me." she cooed. "Must've slipped."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:28 pm
Bonfire stood there, mouth agape. The words he wanted to shout would be frowned upon by every single pony in the marketplace. All he could do is stand there. Looking at all his hard work, smashed, squashed and bruised. "A...Autha...?! What... did you do?!" he said, his voice shaky and ready to explode.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:35 pm
"Well, darling, it appears to me that I was walking past your crappy little stand, and it, uh, fell over, therby causing all of your precious means of cash to go everywhere and be too damaged to attempt to sell." she replied snidely. She picked a carrot up from the ground and took a bite out of it. She made a sour face and coughed. "Don't worry, dear. They weren't all too impressive anyway."

How could you do that to him?!
He's not my coltfriend, toots!

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas