Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:36 pm
Darsto_23

Ash gave a soft chuckle as he watched her dry off and get dressed, dipping his head back to wet his hair in the water briefly, "I do this for you because it is how a lover should treat his partner, because you deserve to be treated this way. You've been undervalued for far too long. I'll meet you in the garden when you're finished with your flight. Now go and enjoy yourself," he told her simply then ducked all the way under the water before he began to wash himself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:59 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles as he looked around the lovely garden as he walked by Desha's side to the bathhouse. When he enter the bathhouse with Desha, his eyes lit up a bit as the place was beautiful and very lovely, "I do have to say, this place is very lovely" Andy said sweetly and smiled at Desha, Andy wasn't shy at all with others seeing his body. Nothing really got to Andy as he enjoyed life everyday.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:12 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gave a simple nod as he stripped out of his clothes in the main changing area then took down his hair as he headed for one of the hottest tubs, "Sebastet did plan for beauty, comfort, and functionality when she started restoring the castle and adding in places like this," he explained as he took his braid out before stepping into the water, revealing that his hair fell to his ankles in a fall of pure silver.

Yes, his hair looked like Christmas tree tinsel or a shiny new silver coin. and yes, it fell all the way to his ankles. Aside from that crowning glory, Desha's body was pure athletic muscle built to lean perfection that moved with a potentially lethal grace usually only found in most cats.

As he got into the water and settled his head against the lip of the tub, he gave a pleased sigh as he finally relaxed in the constantly circulating water, "Though I have to admit that the bathhouse was my idea, she just designed the building and layout of it. But I really wanted the bathhouse..." he added with a relaxed grin, his eyes closed as he shifted in the water a bit and settled again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:19 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy couldn't help himself but look Desha over as he started to get into the bath, seeing every curve of him, his wonderful sliver hair fall and brush against his skin down to his ankles, made Andy even blush a little.

Andy cleared his thoughts a moment as she started to remove his torn clothes, his pale smooth strong skin stained with dirt and swamp left overs. His body perfectly muscular from head to toe, he ran a hand though his red hair brushing his bangs back as he started to move into the water with Desha, giving him space though as he relax in the water with him. "Well I thin it was a great idea to have this bathhouse built" Andy says warmly and smiles as he closes his eyes as well relaxing.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:37 pm
Darsto_23

After a few moments of soaking, Desha had to shift to Andy's side of the tub to get to the cleaning oils and selected one bottle before moving back to his side of the tub, "We mainly use special oils to bathe with here... They're not a pollutant like soaps used to be and actually do the job better than the old stuff..." he explained softly then set to work getting himself cleaned up then taking up the task of washing his hair.

Washing all that hair took longer than cleaning his body then he had to use a second bottle of oil that would condition and soften his hair, making it easier to comb out later. Thankfully, the water in the tub constantly circulated clean water in and dirty water out so they didn't have to worry about emptying and refilling it.

But once he was clean, he got out and started drying off then combing out his hair, "If you and your brother haven't been able to find rooms yet, I have a spare bedroom you can take up for now," he finally offered, doing his best not to stare at the very handsome vampire. But that body was certainly very tempting. And so was that smile of his....  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:54 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy opens his eyes slightly as Desha moved over to his side reaching for the bottles of oil, he couldn't help peak at him and get a small thrill with him so close to him. When he moved back to his side Andy looked at the oils and smiles as Desha explains about them.

Andy glances over at him now and then as he did want to stare at him as he cleaned his wonderful body but it was hard for a vampire not look at something that tempted them. Andy started clean himself as well and finished before Desha but lightly soaked in the bath awhile longer till Desha was finished and started to get out with him. "the oils are great, I've never felt so soft and clean before. We would love to accpet that offer for the bedroom, that's sweet of you to offer." Andy spoke with a pleased and charmed voice as he dried himself off getting Desha and him a robe.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:03 pm
Darsto_23

Desha took the robe and put it on, tying it closed before he grabbed a clip from one of the shelves and used it to secure his hair up a bit so that it wouldn't drag the ground while it was still wet. Then he offered Andy a smile that was a bit more shy this time, "I'll show you where my rooms are and you can change there and show your brother where it is when you're ready to sleep," he said simply and lead the way out of the bathhouse and into the castle, then upstairs to his rooms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:32 pm
Col.Beowulf

He snuffs playfully and nods leaning down to kiss her lips deeply.
"Then let's see if we can get going." He pushes himself up and climbs off of her offering her a hand helping her stand.

"I will wear this mark as a badge of honor." He traces a fingertip over it and smiles at her handing her her dress. He steps into his pants but leaves his jacket and shirt off preferring to carry them.

"Can I ask, does it bother you, or deface any memories about your past that we Marked each other so quickly?" He holds her hand and leads her to the exit of the maze, as the maze seemingly opened the quickest way out for them.

"You'll have to lead the way to the bathhouse I've never been there."

Sasha got the dress on but found that he had to help her stay on her feet since he'd left her legs more than a bit shaky. As she lead the way to the bathhouse, not too far from where they exited the maze, she gave a small smile at his question, "It doesn't bother me, no. Raid died a hundred years ago. It was past time for me to let him go. I'll still carry him in my memories, but he's the past and you are the future, for me," she told him softly, her voice a bit more hoarse this time.

She was more than grateful for his arm around her waist as they moved along the garden path, though, since she knew she'd be stumbling like a bad drunk otherwise. She'd never been loved to the point of being legless and it made her blush all over again for him as she pointed out the building for the bathhouse, it's walls covered with a healthy ivy that helped it blend in with the rest of the garden.

Once inside, she watched him to see what he'd think about the place, designed with the old Greek and Roman baths in mind. Communal pools for soaking, smaller pools with constantly flowing water for cleaning, wide open showers, steam rooms, even massage tables, and two more sections for those who were more body-shy; all of it done in soothing tones with plenty of robes and towels.

She slid her dress off and left it sitting on one of the benches before walking towards one of the bathing pools that had steam rolling up from the surface of the water, "They use natural bathing oils here instead of soaps, better for the environment and the skin," she explained to him softly as she reached for one of the bottles set on a wire rack beside each of the bathing pools and poured a little into her hand before starting to spread it over her skin, showing him that it created clean suds scented with frankincense and myrrh.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:50 pm
Red Gypsy
He smirks watching her jelly legs having trouble carrying her as he keeps an arm around her waist. "Trouble walking I see?" He chuckles deep in his throat.

Cedric looked around the bathhouse and nods in approval.
"One of my favorite era's was the Roman times. I remember the gladiator fights well."

He draped his clothes over the bench with her dress and slid into the pool with her. He reached for hand washing brush and smiled at her.
"Wash each other?" He playfully picks her up and dunks her under the water for a quick second before lifting her back up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:50 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha came up sputtering and tried to push her hair out of her face. It probably looked cute, too as she tried to get the ankle-length brown locks out of her face. She finally succeeded and gave him a glare for the trick.

She gave him a smile that should have warned him. Right before she swept his legs right out from under him while giving him a push to give him the same treatment.

When he came up for air again, she was calm and collected and washing her hair. After it was rinsed out, she finally moved over to him with a bottle of the bathing oil and calmly started to wash him down, a small smile on her face. She took her time with it, though, deliberately teasing him in return for dunking her like that and proved that she did have a playful side.

"Washing each other sounds nice. But if you want to play in the water instead, we could go back to the underground pool," she told him in her sweet, if still slightly hoarse, voice.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:19 pm
Red Gypsy

Cedric shakes his long mane of dark blonde hair, he smirks at Sasha a little before pulling her to him and kissing her playfully.

"You're very hoarse and worn out aren't you. Let's take a minute and recharge and talk." He gets his hands all sudsy and washes over her curves slowly taking his time and making sure every part of her body is clean.

"We could find a room and play some there if you like?" He traces his claws over her neck slowly along his mark smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:26 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha shivered under the attentions he gave her but had to give him a small teasing smile as she finished cleaning him up then lifted water with her hands to rinse him off.

"I think we could do that..." she said softly, "I may be a bit hoarse, a bit worn out as well, but a short nap should take care of that for me..." she tilted her head a bit as she lifted another handful of water to trickle over his shoulders then watched as it moved over his chest to rinse the suds from him, "If you're there to hold me as I rest a bit?" she added on a hopeful note, making it a request, a suggestion, instead of a foregone fact.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:11 am
Red Gypsy

He watches her movements. Carefully gazing over her smile and shiver.

"Oh sweet Sasha, I'll always be by your side. The feeling that Im not alone. That you crave me just as I crave you. And we complete each other. I'll fight for that for life."

He wraps his arms around her small body and buries her in his chest. Smirking playfully as he dries the top of her hair with a small heat wave.

"But I have a couple of questions, one is..if we have eggs. Does my angel side pass down or not? Two, if I became King one day, do you think I would be a good one?" He seems in deep thought over those as he traces his fingertip over the mark he left on her neck and collarbone, the corner of his lips turning up in a smirk as his gaze drifts downwards.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:01 pm
Col.Beowulf

By this point, Sasha let him do as he wished. Seeing a playful side to him was very nice. Especially when she knew he didn't get to be like this often. So she put her arms around his waist and listened to his heartbeat before answering his questions, though she blushed at the first one.

"If we have a clutch, yes, they will inherit all of your abilities. How they pass down will depend on each hatchling. Lao and Ebony's first brood took on mainly Lao's elemental side from the Brood Mother, though their youngest did inherit her ability to shift to a feline form.

"We no longer have a king, though, but you would make a good one if we did, Cedric. My father retired long ago and moved on with his life. When Lao and the Brood Mother raised the islands for us, she appointed him to watch over us, but not as a king. More of a guide, I guess..." she explained to him softly and rubbed her cheek against him a bit, finding the thought of their mating flight, and the clutch that would likely follow, to be fairly intoxicating on its own. But she held back on that one for now, knowing they'd get to the flight soon enough.

Right now, she simply wanted to go to a room and lay down with him for a bit, then let him play with her to his hearts content...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:34 pm
Red Gypsy

He sniffs against her neck playfully and purrs low and deep.

"I think we should go find our room now, and really explore each other. Physically, mentally and spiritually. We mated really quickly in a couple of days."

He bites her shoulder letting her know he doesn't regret it, just that he wants to know everything and anything.
"I've been having dreams about being king..so i wonder whats that about. And I'm not sure about the hatchlings though, when I was born my father said that I was special. I was the only dragon that would ever have angel powers." He shrugs and lifts her out of the pool and carries her over to the towels. He fluffs one up and dries her body slowly enjoying feeling her curves.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff