Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Street City: Retold (Superhero rp Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:29 pm
Infurnace smiled when Speedster yelled at him about her shoes. "Well think of it as an autograph then! You've just been flamed by Infurnace! Your highly deserving prize is even more flames!" He then started shooting fireballs at her, an almost endless barrage of flames coming her way.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:38 pm
"Hold it!" The barrage of flames didn't get far when a large gust of wind sent them scattering back toward Infurnace. Up above, Joker was standing in the air wielding a giant fan made entirely of playing cards. She tried not to shake too much from the sight of all the flames around her, but having a mask on helped somewhat. "Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you play with fire, you're going to get burned? Why don't you cut the nice firemen some slack and knock it off already?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 pm
"Well well well, more flammable objects to burn. Sup Paper Mache. Bring more paper for me to burn up?" Infurnace lit his pointing finger and aimed it at Joker like a sniper. "Got two clicks... taking the shot... and..." A flash of flames burst from his finger, right towards Joker. "Ignition!" He then gave a laugh, "I guess I'll give these little fire fighters a break for the night seeing how they have their hands full with my art. I guess you'll have to do for now..."

(I love how much of an a** I'm making him in this. The dark humor fits him like a glove)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:13 pm
((The question is how's he going to act when he's not on a burning spree? XD And I lol'd at the Paper Mache nickname.))

Joker's eyes grew wide behind her mask and she instantly dropped down out of the sky, stopping just a few feet from the ground. The massive fan she was holding came apart and the many cards swarmed and hung in the air around her. Plucking three of them from the air, she quickly tossed them at Infurnace like shuriken, though they weaved around along their path so as to be harder to hit.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:19 pm
(Pretty much like a quiet and weird bookworm like before ^^ And thanks. When I though of that I just HAD to put it down XD)

"Mayday mayday! Shots fired! Repeat! Shots have been fired!" Infurnace was just having the time of his life, messing around like he was a soldier in a war. "Switching to the machine gun!" He positioned himself like he had a gun to his hip and started to spray flames down, the weaving of her paper shurikens almost rendered useless. One did knick his on the cheek. "Alert! I've been hit!" He called out, faking fear and just messing around like a kid in some sort of game.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:27 pm
When she saw the flames were headed her way, she quickly hovered back up and sent most of her remaining cards at him, sending them in from all directions and hoping to catch him that way. The way he acted, as if everything was just a game, pissed her off. She probably could have had a better chance up close, but she was just too scared to get that close to a guy that created fire.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:35 pm
"She's flanking me sir! Need the twister!" He started to spin quickly and was engulfed in a tornado of flames, burning away the cards that were struck at him. "Give me the Green and I'm ready to fire the Little Boy sir!" He called out, the tornado forming in his hands into a huge fireball. "3...2...1... it's green! Firing the Little Boy!" He threw the giant mass at Joker, pretty much using all of his flames right there. "Ah, that'd be it for today folks! He gave a peace signal and flew off, heading home.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:43 pm
Joker gave a terrified scream as she fell to the ground. She managed to hold on this long, but that much fire headed straight for her made it hard to keep a grip on anything else. The two cards she was standing on plummeted to the ground under her weight, no longer in her control, before she fell to her knees, leaned over, and covered her head shaking. Thankfully Infurnace seemed to scamper off before he could see her like that; a huddled mass shaking uncontrollably until she was sure the massive fireball had dissipated.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:53 pm
(You know, I feel really bad for Ruri now. sad )

Nick changed and snuck back into his room, satisfied with his work. He took a closer look the cut on his cheek and sighed. "Sorry Kirb, but looks like your gonna have to take the blame for this one again too." He said, looking down at his cat, Kirby, and gave him a gentle pat. He then changed and went to sleep, the weekend starting up the next day.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:53 pm
In Hielo's free hand, moisture from the ground around him flowed up, forming a small, wicked looking dagger. the petty thief whose throat occupied Hielo's other hand squirmed against the wall he was being held against. Through his mask, Hielo shot the man a dirty glare. "now. was it REALLY worth it?" he raised the blade a bit, so the man could see it, and panic. and he did just that. Hielo chuckled, twirling the blade around. "you scum have had your run of this place for too-" he was cut off by noises in the distance. he glanced over in the general direction, and saw the flickering orange of fire. judging by the sounds, and the streams of fire he occasionally caught sight of, this was definitely not just a fire. this was bad news. he normally wouldn't have bothered. the city's "heroes" would take care of it. he shook his head. he should probably help. it didn't look like things were going very well, and, being that he controlled water, he should probably be helping. he turned back to the man he was still choking. the man's hands were clasped together, and he was praying to whatever deity he felt would answer. Hielo spoke. "looks like today's your lucky day, pendejo." he held the blade to the man's wrists, as it melted, and reformed around them, as a sort of rudimentary, ice-block shackle. he let the man fall to the ground as he checked his mask, and headed for the fiery scene.

upon arrival, he was made blatantly aware of two things. one: whatever caused the fire was gone. "Mierda..." he swore, aloud. 2: what appeared to be a girl, possibly a heroine, leaving. he glanced around at the scene, sizing it up. he sighed. "well, guess i missed the fun..." he said, sarcastically. he shrugged, and started casually moving back towards the alleyways. he'd need to find either a safe roof to sleep on, or bum a place to stay from someone's home.

ninja-boi92

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:03 pm
((Watching your dad die a horrible burning death right in front of you while almost having the power to save him can do that to a person. v.v))

Once she was sure the fire was gone, Joker slowly picked herself up and walked home, still shaking slightly all the way. Her mom greeted her with a comforting hug and her favorite milkshake for some small comfort snacking before going to bed. Any day where she had to deal with Infurnace was a bad one.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:06 pm
(Yea, good point there. Well I got nothing until we timeskip)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:15 pm
((Ditto. Shall we?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:22 pm
Before Speedster knew it, the fight was over and she was the last person in the area. She yawned and took one good last look at the burnt landscape before heading home to her nice soft comfy bed.

((Aye, for time skip!))  

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:35 pm
(Coolz. Time skipping time!)

Saturday! Nicholas woke up, the sun starting to peak it's shining rays onto the city. He yawned and smiled, Kirby at his feet wanting food. "Alright alright. Let's go get you some food Kirb." He said with a smile, putting on his glasses and heading to the kitchen to feed him. His mom was in the living room, doing some sort of workout routine of the tv. "Are you sure you need that Mom?" He asked, his mom keeping up with the routine. "I gotta burn these calories! Make my body slim once again!" Nicholas sighed, getting food out for himself as well. His mom has been going though a workout faze for the past few days. He gave her about two weeks.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff