Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Pony Roleplays (Closed)
Ponymon: Pinkie Pink Version - CO Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:44 pm
This was met with silence until Tempest blurts out, "MANESSOTA!" He shoves his hooves into his mouth and looks around nervously. He just screwed up big time.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:47 pm
There was an awkward silence until the mare finally broke it. "Well, I've never heard of that place before. Erm... do they, not wear clothes there?"

Bonfire quickly answered. "N-No. Not usually. Really only on special occasions or depending on your job. Sorry, but, we don't have any clothes..."

"Oh, well I could let you have some of my son's clothes!" the mare replied. "His name is Red. He's been gone for quite a while and hasn't even called me in three years. Oh, how I do miss him."

Bonfire wasn't sure how to respond other than, "Th-Thank you."

"And for you young filly, I have some of my clothes when I was a Pokemon trainer."

Bonfire was confused now. Who was this Red? Why was he away from home for so long and never call? What's a Pokemon?  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:01 pm
((Did you really miss that reference just after talking about it? Vikings? It explains the lack of clothes as well.))

"Oh, why thank you kindly." replies Tempest, warmed by the offer. But he was also quite confused. "But, ma'am, may I ask what a Pokemon is?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:20 pm
The mare by this point had led the group into Red's room and began picking out clothes. She immediately looked to the group with a confused face. "They don't have Pokemon where you're from? I was almost certain they were universal. Well, I can't explain them all too well, but if you'll go down the road to Professor Oak, a friend of mine, he can tell you everything you need to know about Pokemon." The mare finished stacking the clothes and handed them to the two stallions. "Here you are. You can get dressed in here, I'll get your friend here her clothes."

The mare led Autha up to the attic and opened up a box labeled: "Trainer Gear". "Sorry everything may seem so stuffy, dear. I can wash them if you'd like."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:04 pm
Autha looked at the clothes and smiled. "They are quite all right, Miss. Thank you kindly for your generocity." She wore black pants and a white sweater with an orange tank top. Though they were a bit too tight for her tastes, the clothes fit her well.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:39 am
Tempest puts on a light blue shirt with a white stripe down it, matching his mane, along with a light blue baseball cap and blue jeans. Surprisingly, they fit well. Not too loose or tight. "Huh, it's kinda awkward, but it feels good"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:44 am
Autha chuckled. "The cap suits you well, Tempest!" she said with a smile, "You look very... What is the term... casual."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:49 am
((Could you explain Autha's outfit, Zie?))

Bonfire walked out of the room in his new outfit. He was wearing a red shirt with black sleeves and a blue circle in the center. He was also wearing a pair of black cargo shorts.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:17 am
((Aw, we need pants too? That sucks. Edited.))

"Thank you Autha. It feels weird, though. I'm not used to having things on my head." says Tempest, nervously shifting from hoof to hoof. He didn't like this 'clothes' thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:12 pm
((Edited for your detailing pleasure. biggrin ))  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:54 pm
The mare led the three back outside and everyone who had stared at them previously only gave them a glance before they returned to their task at hoof. "Oh! I'm sorry. I got so caught up in getting you three on your way I forgot to introduce myself! My name's Delilah."

"I'm Bonfire ma'am" Bonfire said. He extended his hoof for a hoof shake, which Delilah accepted happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:58 pm
Autha nodded her head in acknowledgement. "My name is Autha. It is wonderful to meet you, and thank you very much."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:50 pm
((Wait, did you make that name up? Or is that her real name in the cannon?))

"Tempest ma'am. Pleased to meet you." says Tempest, taking a slight bow. "So where is this Proffesor Oak's house, if you don't mind me asking."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:58 pm
((It's a bit mixed with the game and the anime. See, Red is the default name of the trainer in Pokemon red version. In gold version, you can visit Red's house and talk to his mom who will say he hasn't called in three years. (Gold takes place three years after red). Delilah is the name of Ash's mom. So, they're a bit mixed in the canons.))

"Oh, well it's his laboratory as well as his home. It's just down this road, you can't miss it."

The three had been traveling down the road for about 5 minutes now. There were no other buildings on the way, that is until they spotted it. A small-ish sized building with a big windmill. It was built on a small hill with a staircase leading up to it.

"There it is!" Bonfire cheered. He trotted quickly down the rest of the path and soon reached the door. With a few knocks of his hoof, the door opened with the aged pony greeting them himself.

Prof. Oak was a peach coated pony with semi-spiked grey hair. He wore a lab coat on top of a red shirt and green pants. "Oh! You three must be the new trainers! Please! Come with me and I'll get you situated!" he said a bit too quickly for any of the others to get a word out. He went inside before any of them could reply as well. Bonfire looked to Autha and Tempest and shrugged, walking in.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:19 pm
((Oh, ok. Makes sense. But you must be talking about the show's lab, because in the game, it's right friggin next door.))

Tempest follows the professor in. Being the last pony through the door, he politely closes it. He didn't know who this pony was, but he seemed nice enough.  
Pony Roleplays (Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff