Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Misc. threads
MC Project: The Ice Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:42 am
lol. Awesome! By the way, since I can't create it on Minecraft, I've decided to take my creative tumorous itch onto FortressCraft to create the Ice Kingdom. Which might not turn out half bad considering you can create custom blocks. So wish me luck.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:16 pm
ezio0fd3ath
Why do you need a separate computer to host? Can't you just play and host on the same computer?

My laptop (The one that I use all of the time) is an absolutely terrible piece of trash. Same reason my computer freezes when I have anything other than PSO2 open when I'm playing it.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:21 pm
Oh. Well that sucks. But I feel your pain. I'm running a Windows 95 upgraded to a 2000 with the same parts. Can't run anything well. And what's PSO2?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:56 pm
Phantasy Star Online 2, a pretty neat free-to-play MMORPG. I happened to get invited to the private beta while it was still going and had a massive deal of fun with it. The open beta's coming up soon too, so I'd suggest you all play it if you can.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:18 pm
Well, it's official.

I ******** UP

The CothCH isn't even, which ******** up the torchwork on the barracks. I don't want to have to redo it, so I keep procrastinating. Honestly, I don't think I'll ever finish the castle myself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:15 pm
I don't know what's possessing me, but I redid the CotCH, the Barracks, finally put doors and beds in the Servant Living and figured out a way to properly light the towers.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:46 pm
Well, I should have an upgraded computer by the end of summer. So I could come and help you.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:29 pm
Ooh!!! Ooh!!! I can help... Kind of... Motivation? wink  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Misc. threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items