Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Martini 2.0** Finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:25 pm
Fade looked up from the rose to Draid, and smiled, a light blush covering her cheeks. "Draid. All's been well." She hugged him gently, a purr rising in her throat. "How have you been~?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:31 pm
Scathach wandered aimlessly through the streets, somewhat bored. She'd been training hard all day, and needed...a drink! She grinned at the tavern she saw, and wandered in. She meandered to the bartender, hoping the looks of this place weren't deceiving.

"Ye have any good mead 'ere?" She asked, making herself comfortable on one of the stools.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:34 pm
"Of course!" Dust responded to Scathach with a strangely convincing smile and happy-go-lucky attitude. "Want a pint?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:37 pm
Dust smiled. "Fine, except there's been something that's been bothering me for a while. Will you come with me to the Throne Room for today's hearing?  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:38 pm
Scatty shrugged.

"Fer now, I guess. Still 'ave my rounds to make in the morn'," she said with a grin. She tried not to get her hopes up; she hadn't found good mead in a while.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:04 pm
Sciz laughed, leaning back. "Oh man, what's even worse is that Midnight's part cat." He grabbed his jacket and got off of his stool. "Have fun with that," He said, walking out of the tavern.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:07 pm
Fade nodded, tucking the rose behind her ear. "Sure!" She said with a cheery smile.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:16 pm
Draid smiled, holding her hand as he led her into the Throne Room just as the court was assembling. "I've had a little surprise for you for some time..."

Dust filled up a tankard and slid it to Scatty. "Here you go. One tankard of mead." He was always happy when a new face came in, tired and weary for him to booze up and make them forget the world for a moment.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:28 pm
She smiled brightly at him before taking a deep gulp. The faint burn in her throat stung slightly but was accompanied by a welcome warmness. The drink seemed to be gone much quicker than it was, and Scathach set it down with a dull thunk, and sighed.

"Needed that," she said quietly to herself.

"Another, if ye'd be so kind," she said with a slight wave of her hand. She looked around at the tavern, wondering at it.

"Be one nifty tavern 'ere... Ain't seen one like it some time. All these new bars with their flashin' lights and such. It's nice to have a good strong drink at a nice tavern fer once," she said.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:42 pm
Midnight looked over to Dust, her ears twitching as if she knew that someone had been talking about her.

Fade looked at Draid, tilting her head. "Really? You have?"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:47 pm
((Assuming that the Royal Court is going on until Martini is able to join them.))

Dust nodded. "Yeah, I figured that's what the city needed. A nice and slow-going tavern where someone can slog a brew without getting a damn-near seizure from blaring sounds and strobe-lights." He said, filling Scatty's tankard up again. "Place is called MItch's Tavern."

Draid nodded. "Yeah... Wait, though."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:50 pm
Scatty grinned.

"really is nice. Surprised I ain't found it before," she said.

"Bein' a General don't give ye' much time to hand around. But it be a well paying job," she said with a shrug. She tried to drink slower this time, promising herself that this was her last drink. She had a lot to do the next morning. Scathach looked at him for a moment.

"Ye don't strike me much as a Mitch," she said. He was obviously the owner, and the way he spoke of it, he was obviously the founder. The name just didn't suit him.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:01 pm
Dust began to laugh. "No, no... Nobody here is actually named Mitch. It's just put up at the bar for aesthetic purposes... Just to be there and be the name, y'know. It doesn't have an actual person behind it..." He filled up three more tankards, their golden foam overflowing the cups. "Here. A general of the Ice Army deserves these."

"Oh, and my name is Dust by the way. Came up with the idea of this place and I run it day in and day out."

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:23 pm
Midnight looked over her shoulder as she felt Thgindim's arms slide around her.

"Miiiiiiidniiiiiiight...I'm so boooooooreeeeed..." She whined, her ears twitching. "Can't we do something...fun? You're just sitting here..." She said, nuzzling Midnight's neck.

Midnight sighed, reaching a hand back to stroke Thgindim's cheek. "Go talk to someone. You don't always have to be on me~ Go make amends with Dust or something..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:28 pm
Volk looks at Hunter and both of them gulped. "Thats the general..right Captain Spyke said she is tough and very brutal....wonder if she knows that we are in the army too."

Jaybomb flips a few switches and pushes a button to close the tube door then the machine turns on after a few moments the machine stops and the door opens. "Okay Martini, step out now..and take a look in the mirror."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff