Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Animal I Adopted ((Reserved)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:39 pm
bigbubz1

Cookie then went and layed down on her bed on Zarin's bed using her doggy steps to get up onto the bed. She then layed down and got under her favorite blanket. Then she groaned and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:39 pm
Blazingcat123

Zarin let Cookie sleep and went into the living room to read. He wondered what Cookie was sick with, but thought she would get over eventually.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:03 pm
bigbubz1

Cooke then woke up a little later with less stomach pain but it stil hurt. She then got down and went to find Zarin. SHe then tried to jump onto the couch with him. She whimpers when she couldnt and looked up at him still looking a bit galssy in the eyes but she wanted to be with Zarin.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:06 pm
Blazingcat123

Zarin helped her up onto the couch. "Hey girl, do you feel a bit better now?" Zarin started to scratch her back.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:26 pm
bigbubz1

Cookie snuggles against his leg and she layed her head on his lap. She then wagged her tail as he pet her. Sh a lttle lap dog. Sfter the beagle in her than the husky. The only time she showed her Husky side was when she saw someone trying to hurt Zarin or threaten him in any way. She then looked up at him and she licked his hand as she stayed snuggled up to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:36 pm
Blazingcat123

Zarin sighed. "Your probably going to get jealous when I get a girlfriend huh Cookie?" Zarin knew that Cookie hated it when Zarin gave attention to someone else than her.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:08 pm
bigbubz1

Cookie just tilts her head and looked at him wondering what a girlfriend. She had no clue as to what that was. Then she licked his hand cuddled into his lap happily and rolled onto her back being his baby girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:53 pm
Blazingcat123

Zarin smiled. "I wish you were human, so I wouldn't have find a girlfriend. But, I'll still love in whatever form you're in."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:00 pm
bigbubz1

Then cookie wagged her tail and heard a knock at the door and started to bark as she jumped down and ran to the door. THe kids were excited to see Cookie again. Cookie then got back when Zarin came to the door. She then looked up at his mother wagging her tail as his little brothers started to come into the house and Zarin's mother hugged him saying "It's good to see you dear." THe boys then noticed Cookie who was trying to get into Zarin's arms and away from them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:14 pm
Blazingcat123

Zarin hugged her back. "Its good to see you too mom." He then saw his younger brothers. "Hey guys, take it easy on Cookie. She isn't feeling well." His two younger brothers nodded.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:33 pm
bigbubz1

Cookie then hides behind Zarin and his mother looked at her. "Maybe you should take her to the vet. She might have something bad this time." She said and pet Cookies head and picked he up. Cookie licked her hand and his motehr smiled. "If you'll watch your brothers I'll take her for you." She offered and smiled at her son. She was tired of driving but would do anything for cookie. Cookie's eyes were glassy and she was not looking so good again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:46 pm
Blazingcat123

Zarin smiled. "Alright. If anything happens, call me on my cell and I'll be right over." Zarin knew that his mother loved Cookie as much as he did.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:10 pm
((Srry was taking my final exam for college. I passed! I made a 100 on it.))

His mother nods and took Cookie to the vet. Cookie layed in the passenger seat and once they reached the vet she checked in since he had called before they got there. Cookie's regular vet was pleased to see her and when he heard she was sick, he told them to make an immediate appointment. Once tehy were in the room Cookie had her temperature taken and she had a small fever. But Cookie was a trooper. Then the vet took a look and said that she had A small stomach problem and put her on some antibiotics to get rid of the problem. Zarin's mother said thank you and carried the now sleeping Cookie to the car. The meds would make her sleepy so she would sleep more but nothing was seriously wrong. Zarin's mother callled Zarin when they left and told him what the vet said and that Cookie was passed out from the medication. When they got home She put Cooie on the couch gently and covered her with her favorite blanket. She was a very sweet little dog. It was hard to stay mad at her.

bigbubz1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:44 pm
Blazingcat123

Zarin smiled. "I'm going to get dinner ready mom. What do you and the little ones want to eat?" Zarin knew that his little brothers would probably want cheeseburgers or pork-chops.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:51 pm
bigbubz1

"Anythng is fine with me." His mother said then looked at in's little brother's who were peeking out to see if Cookie was feeling better. Then they came over and saw she was out cold. Cookie then started to wake up and saw the boys and ran over to Zarin and pawed at his leg.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff