Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
After your gone (Closed and Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:04 pm
Candice Cakes
Twistedmusic11

Rena shrugged slightly. "We could go out to that one comedy club you liked. Or even just hit a few clubs and go drinking for a bit." she said with a shrug. Rena didn't have many female friends, she was always around guys.

Allen nodded as he came out of his kitchen and looked at Rena.
".........s.sounds like.a ....laugh" he said quietly "I..i...i think i need to get out.....w..when were you planning to meet" he said  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:10 pm
Twistedmusic11

Rena smiled and she messed with his hair a bit. "I'll call them. Its like..hm....6 now?" she said looking at her watch. "I think we could go out around nine. They are just a phone call away." she said as she held up her cell phone.  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:26 am
Candice Cakes
Twistedmusic11

Rena smiled and she messed with his hair a bit. "I'll call them. Its like..hm....6 now?" she said looking at her watch. "I think we could go out around nine. They are just a phone call away." she said as she held up her cell phone.

Allen took the cell "Warning i may not be the best company tonight but.......... yeah i'll come" he said dialing a few nu,bers and arranging for everyone to meet at his place around half 8 so they could go from there to town

He handed the cell back and smiled a little, "Hmmmm maybe i do need to get out again...... just be around people"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:47 pm
Twistedmusic11

Rena smiled and she tucked her phone away and arranged the papers on the table. "Now we should catch you up." she said to him as she pulled their art book from her bag.  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:40 am
Candice Cakes
Twistedmusic11

Rena smiled and she tucked her phone away and arranged the papers on the table. "Now we should catch you up." she said to him as she pulled their art book from her bag.

Allen nodded and got his drawing stuff from his room.............
He came out a few minutes later and sat at the table and looked around at the papers  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:44 am
Twistedmusic11

Rena looked at him and she pointed to one packet of papers. "These are the notes we had to take, feel free to copy or keep that copy. Now we really focused on animation this week. The basic concept we went over was 2D animation." she said as she pulled out her sketch pad.  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:57 am
Candice Cakes
Twistedmusic11

Rena looked at him and she pointed to one packet of papers. "These are the notes we had to take, feel free to copy or keep that copy. Now we really focused on animation this week. The basic concept we went over was 2D animation." she said as she pulled out her sketch pad.

(Hey this is my new profile))

Allen nodded and picked up a sheet and read it quickly before he started to sketch some simple designs on the pad in front of him.
he smiled a little as he sketched losing himself a little as he did  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:03 pm
Princeoftwisted11

Rena continued to explain and she stopped him from time to time to correct his mistakes. She drew beside him making her original character, Zambia a zombie hunter, come to life on her paper. "Now, the simple animation steps to create a cartoon will take at least a while sketch pad to do it right... Its the project, due next week." she explained to him as she was continuing on from her previous work.  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:12 pm
Candice Cakes
Princeoftwisted11

Rena continued to explain and she stopped him from time to time to correct his mistakes. She drew beside him making her original character, Zambia a zombie hunter, come to life on her paper. "Now, the simple animation steps to create a cartoon will take at least a while sketch pad to do it right... Its the project, due next week." she explained to him as she was continuing on from her previous work.

Allen listened and smiled as he corrected his mistakes and then turned the page and began an old favorate of his, it was a anime form of himself with wings............ "Hmmm i'll go for something simple i think" he said quietly as he sketched the outline  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:16 pm
Princeoftwisted11

Rena continued on, "You know, she wold have loved this..." she said simply. The one they lost had been Rena's only best friend that was a girl, so she missed her a lot too. She didn't know why she said that, probably cause Zambia looked like her.  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:26 pm
Candice Cakes
Princeoftwisted11

Rena continued on, "You know, she wold have loved this..." she said simply. The one they lost had been Rena's only best friend that was a girl, so she missed her a lot too. She didn't know why she said that, probably cause Zambia looked like her.

Allen nodded a little "Yeah she would've enjoyed it.....as well as get annoyed went it wouldn't work out" he chuckled as he drew the next picture the wings moved slightly and eyes closing "Miss her too?" he asked  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:30 pm
Princeoftwisted11

Rena paused her drawing of the bullet slowly moving from the gun, she closed her eyes and nodded. "Of course I miss her, she left quiet an impression." she said smiling a bit. Her pencil still didn't move though.  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:40 pm
Candice Cakes
Princeoftwisted11

Rena paused her drawing of the bullet slowly moving from the gun, she closed her eyes and nodded. "Of course I miss her, she left quiet an impression." she said smiling a bit. Her pencil still didn't move though.

Allen nodded too "That she did.....on all of us....." he said softly "But hey she would've wanted us to be happy right? so i have just made a choice just now" he said putting his pencil down and looking up "I plan to live like she would've wanted me too......but i won't forget her eather" he said  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:43 pm
Princeoftwisted11

Rena looked to him and gave a reassuring smile. "Yeah, that sounds like the perfect way, and don't worry." she said as she gave him a thumbs up. "You always have me around to help you out!" she said with an enthusiastic smile. She was happy his spirits were being brought up, at least a little.  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:12 pm
Candice Cakes
Princeoftwisted11

Rena looked to him and gave a reassuring smile. "Yeah, that sounds like the perfect way, and don't worry." she said as she gave him a thumbs up. "You always have me around to help you out!" she said with an enthusiastic smile. She was happy his spirits were being brought up, at least a little.

Allen looked at Rena and grined like he used to "Yeah i know, and you got me Rena" he said calmly before looking at the paper again and drawing once more and quickly finishing up the next two frames  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff