Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Erl'elee d'lil drathir lu' thac'zil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image

"Yess mi king u arrrrre worrrthy in arrrre eyess" Malag said smiling, "would u like to give it a test?" She had not had a good sword fight with any one in a while. she would mostly jsut hunt and play with the priestess in her cat form. The last good fight with blades...will was years ago before the king was born. Malag did not leave the temple much and when she did it was only for her goddess. Now she was order to watch and help Aeriolus meaning eh could get out and about.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:44 pm
"I would love to give it a test."

Aeriolous held the blade and held it aloft testing its weight and balance. A smile curved his dark lips as the sword was perfect! It was if it was just for him, even though he knew it really wasn't it was a beautifully perfect sword.

It would do real damage in a battle. How he missed fighting...but days of war and battle were gone now. He may not have to ever lift this blade in battle but this practice with malag would be plenty enough.

"Ready when you are."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image

Malag took a sash off her hips and whipped her head down and back up before she tied her hair back and out of the way. She was bare foot which she liked and her out fit gave her enough room to move fast and swift. She was mostly ready. Holding her hand out to a dark shadow cornore she whispered softly. "Seldom to me" she said in a low voice. Out of the sahdows and handle the blade appeared and came to malag. smiling she grabbed the blade and nodded to Aeriolous. "mi is ready" she said  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:48 pm
Aeriolous dashed forward, full concentration on the spar before him. Usually he would have swung in a diagonal cut from shoulder to hip, but he came up and under swinging the tip up from down by her feet upwards. He would try to make a diagonal cut.

He was going to put all he had into this training fight.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image
Malag took seldom and put him in the ground in front of her like a shield. she used seldom more for blocking them fighting. Most of the time she was in her breast form when she fought. It was fun to tear some one apart with fangs and claws. She would wait for a opening before she would attack for now she would just block.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:03 pm
"Come on Malag! I know you can fight!"
He swtiched hands and began attacking again, trying to throw her off balance and to get around the sword she was using as a shield. When he found no such opening, he hopped back, putting distance between them.

He waited for her attack, trying to figure out how she would attack.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image
"As mi king wishes" Malag said as she smiled, "but mi will warrrn u mi fight harrrd." Picking up Seldom her cat eyes where glowing as she jump up and went to slam her blade down on him. The air whipped around the blade as she brought it down hard and fast. Some would say she was going to cute stone like that. She would hold nothing back and the priestess knew this are they went and hid to stay out of this.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:13 pm
Aeriolous swiftly lifted his blade in defense to block the incoming blow from malag and he gritted his teeth, as the vibration from her hard swing stung his hand some as he tightly held the hilt of his sword.

He pushed forward, pushing her back and away from him, before he seemed to fall forward, but not before he launched forward using a push from his front left leg. He flew forward and he swung his sword out and forward aiming for her legs.

"You have some power malag, but it won't be enough!"

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:27 pm
User Image
Malag just smiled and there was purr coming from her. "we will see mi king" she purried watching him. Taking Seldom she stabbed seldom in the ground and used it as a shield again. To take the hit and protect her legs. She was impressed that he still stand from that swing. She also used the sword to push her self over and up so she could get away from him. She was having fun.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:52 pm
Aeriolous was getting tired as they had been fighting for almost a half hour, with neither one really gaining nor losing anything. Malag was toying with him, and even though it annoyed him, he calmed himself enough to think straight.
The drow's arms were getting shaky as he was growing tired. He had never fought an opponent like malag and not either win or lose.

Aeriolous knew when to stop and he kneeled in front of malag. A sign of yield.

"ok....you are tougher than I imagined Malag....but don't think that since I yield this time I will next time."

he took a few breathes before he lowered his head to her and asked;
"Will you train me malag? I want to be stronger...I want to be able to wield my sword for longer than a half hour in protection of our people. will you honor this humble man and teach him how to properly fight and defend, so I do not fail our people or the goddess? I swear I will not disappoint you if I can help it."

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:03 pm
User Image
Malag did not know what to say to that she had never taught anyone any thing before. She was always the killer or the protected..never the teacher.

'Teach him my feline' Eilistraee voice rang in her head like a song, "teach him all you know and that of which I taught you. Teach him that the balde can be one with him.'

Malag smiled and nodded her head before she touch Aeriolous cheek and looked in to his eyes. "As mi goddess wishes u shall know how to fight like mi and u shall know all mi knows" she said smiling, "U will move lik thee shadows and put fearrrr in thos who face u with out touching them."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:42 pm
Aeriolous looked up into the feline's eyes as she cupped his face and made her look at him. As she relayed her message about what the goddess had wished he smiled back at Malag.

"I look forward to your teachings Malag and I will not let you down...I will let neither the goddess nor you regret letting me learn."

He bowed his head to Malag before he slowly stood up and helped her stand up as well.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:29 am
User Image

"Good but mi will warrrrn u" Malag said smiling as he helped her up, "u will be mi's firrst studnt. So mi sorrrry if mi dose some thing." She was going to have to teach him a lot but all so be careful not to push him to fair. smiling she reached in to the shadow and brought out what looked like brackelts and anklets. "please put thees on" she purried smiling, "We need to train your streaght and energy first."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:50 pm
"How will these help me train? Are these magicked in some way?''
Aerioulous put the anklets and then the bracelets on and he looked them over.
"Hmm...stylish. I usually do not wear any type of jewelry, but these....these look nice. I can wear these."

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:16 am
User Image

Malag gave a giggling purr before she said some thing light. The anklets and then the bracelets light up before they added two pounds to them. "thy arrre weights" she said, "Thy will help u build musle and help u speed. Mi will add morrrre weight as tim gose on. And when U dose not feel thy any morrre mi will take thy off."  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff