Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:04 pm
Lareth had been leaning against the door frame, his long somewhat lankly body making him look delicious in his tight clothes. Red eyes met her green one's and he ran a hand through his hair as he deftly moved away from the door frame and walked over slowly.

"I put you in here for three important reasons. First one was that this is the best beds in the castle and Hal would have enough room to take care of you. Secondly, you are a very important guest so what better place to put you than in a place I like to keep my eyes on?"

He smirked.
"And finally, I did it because now I can laugh and tell you, that you lost our bet from 200 years ago. You said you would never ever end up in my bed.....looks like you owe me a favor as you lost."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Berial hugged Yamille tightly and kissed her deeply back. "Its ok love I was just worried about you and all. If you keep calling me a dummy I am going to show you a dummy." He said glaring as he looked to Hal. He walked with them. "Sorry for being so worried Yamille." He said sighing as he walked. It really had been forever sense he had come here.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:56 pm
Cynthia could have accepted the first two reasons easily since they were easily true. But the third reason actually made her glare up at him despite the fact that she had to keep her word on that bet.

"Fine. What do you want?" she asked him, her voice showing that she was holding her emotions in check for the moment. But it wasn't anger or embarrassment.

She was doing her best to hide the fact that she'd liked watching him walk towards her, not realizing that her eyes held that subtle heat that showed it all too well. She thought she was showing him anger for getting her here by doing it when she was unconscious.

She was almost painfully conscious of the fact that she was only wearing her athame under the sheet covering her, that her dress was laying in a pile beside the bed. Her soft green eyes narrowed at him in a glare as she kept them on his red gaze, "You won the bet. Fine. You got me here. I'm sure that Hal can arrange to put me somewhere else when he gets back. Unless all the rooms in this monstrosity of a castle of yours are all full for some strange reason?" she finally said as she raised her arms over her breasts under the sheet in an effort to look alot more confident than she felt.

Okay, she was half-hoping that he'd say that there wasn't anywhere else to put her since she'd at least be able to see him all the time here. He was very nice to look at... But the rest of her simply couldn't stand the thought of seeing him hate her anymore and couldn't wait to get out of the room so that she wouldn't be tortured with what she couldn't have.

Why did he have to look so good standing over her like that? Why did she have to go and fall for a guy who hated her so much?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image
"No we should be fine" Yamille said to Hal, "maybe a tour later and food...O and can you please tell me when Cynthia wakes so I can see her." She had not seen her friend in a long time so it would be good to see here. "is there any thing you want and just ignore Dagra" she said to Berial before going to sit on the bed.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Berial smiled as he sat down on the edge of the bed. "Thanks but I am good I just need rest and all. Thanks though." Berial said to Hal. He smiled looked at him then to his love. He then crawled up closer to her as he lay near her. "Long day." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:11 pm
Hal bowed to the guests before he excused himself and shut the door, heading back to the master bedroom.

Lareth looked at Cynthia and wondered why she was even glaring at him. After he brought her here to be saved she had the nerve to be rude. Yeah, time to cut the thought of sleeping with her and enjoying that slim body of hers.

"I will call in a favor when I really need it. For an emergency for example. I just want to know I have your word, that you are to come to my aid when I need it. That is all I ask."

Lareth stared at her. Why couldn't he have the gift of x-ray vision?

"My castle is not a monstrosity. You just don't know wonderful architecture when you see it."

Lareth rubbed his chin as he thought aloud.

"Another room eh? Hmm. No one else is visiting, so if you wish to be moved, it shouldn't be a problem. I will ask Hal when he returns when a suitable room for you can be arranged."

Lareth was a bit disappointed but he knew he shouldn't and couldn't touch her. She would never have him and the thought of her always refusing him, was a major turn off. Besides, he was a demon who had.... an insatiable hunger for sex. She would never put up with his bedroom antics nor hear of them.

Hal walked in hearing the last bit of conversation.

"I'm sorry to tell the two of you, but Miss Cynthia must remain in this bed for at least a week, to make sure her stitches heal correctly and she regains her strength. Once I deem her fit to move, I will move our lady to a more suitable room."

Hal went over and fluffed her pillows so she could relax more easily, before he turned to his king.

"Sire, I suggest you get some of your clothes and go to another room. I promise I will come and help you settle in right after I am done here."

Lareth shrugged and went to his closet and grabbed some clothes.
"See you in a bit Hal. Oh and ask the cook for some of those soft stuffed rolls....or blobs they make....you know...with the fire meat inside?"

Hal nodded.
"Yes Lareth. I will bring you some."
Hal watched as Lareth left and he turned back to Cynthia.
"My apologies if he has angered you in anyway. He puts his foot in his mouth...something I could not break him of in all the years I have raised and cared for him.
"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 pm
Cynthia stayed silent until Lareth left then gave a soft sigh, "It's okay Hal... I know he hates me.. I think I'm getting used to it by now... But why do I have to stay in this room? The last thing I need is to have some idiotic female sneaking in while I'm asleep thinking she's going to get lucky with him...," she told him softly and tried to make a joke. Alright, it was a bad joke, she knew that. But it was a bit close to home in this situation.

She leaned her head back and closed her eyes with another soft sigh, "And I can't tell him the truth Hal... He wouldn't understand nor would he believe me...," she added in a whisper, knowing that only Hal would understand exactly what she was talking about.

She still didn't know why the older demon thought she and Lareth would make a good couple but he was determined to try with them, even though all they did was fight and argue when they were in the same room.

"We're going on three hundred years of this now... Maybe more... And now I have a maniac after me... This is so not going to work out Hal...," she told him in that soft whisper, letting him know full well that she knew what he was up to, "Just move me to another room already... I know it can be done without pulling at the stitches, Hal...," she added, finally opening her eyes to look at him with a small smile, "we went through too much in the past for you to try pulling this on me anymore...," she finished, holding one hand out to him as she remembered him as she'd first met him.

He was riding at Lareth's father's side, a powerful demon, muscular and good looking with a very quirky sense of humor. She'd liked him alot and he'd been very charming. They'd had a good run for a good while and settled into being very good friends when they'd parted ways. He couldn't handle having a lover who would never age and she'd accepted that.

Still, she had no idea why he was trying so hard to set her up with Lareth and it was getting a bit annoying...

Although, she had to admit that it wasn't as annoying as someone trying to kill her...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
Once Hal was gone she cozed right up to Berial and kissed him. "I am sorry I was going to ask you to come with me here" she said wiggling against his chest, "if you don't want to be here you can leave." She would understand him not wanting to be ehre and how uncomfortable it would be for him. As much as she was going to him him a chance she wanted all her lovers and guys to be happy. Even if it broke her heart.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:36 pm

"Hey your tops teasing me here stop it silly." He said kissing her deeply. "I want to be here with you. Your my love and I want to go were you go. But if you don't want me here I will leave." He said hugging her waist. "I really do not mind being her at all its just its been forever sense I have been. But I am good as long as your here with me." He said grinning.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image
Yamille giggled and wiggled in his arms before moving her arms to wrap around his neck. she could not believe how sweet he was for a demon. "I am glade I meet you and glade to have you here with me but you have to understand I am use to doing things my why and most guys hate that" she said kissing him. She was a free spirit and would be to the day she died.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:57 pm

"I understand as long as you are not kissing or sleeping with any guys other then me if so that guy will be one dead mother #@$!." He said nipping at her neck. "Thats what really worries me that something is going to happen with you and I and some guy getting you interested in him." He said shying as he looked at her. "Please at least promise me you wont sleep with any other guys or do anything like that or worse." He said looking deep in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image
"No I only stick to one lover at a time, so you have me to your self and only to your self" Yamille said pressing right against him as she looked in to his eyes, "I don't like hurting people in less if out of self defence." She meant every where she said to him and was going to prove it to. She wiggled free and bit and went and pushed him on his back and straddle him. "Now do you want to go exploer this place or me?" she asked wiggling on him.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:46 pm
Hal chuckled and too her hand she out stretched to him. He kissed the smooth top of her hand.
"I just know you two would be perfect together. I have this deep gut feeling, and I love you so much my dear that I know that if you were together with my king, he would take care of you and always treasure you until the very end of his days."
He kissed her hand once more before he set it down on the bed for her and he sighed.
"If you wish to be removed my lady, then removed you shall be. I will have several of the stronger butlers help me move you as the maids ready a room."

Hal went into the hall way and found a butler. He spoke quickly and quietly before the demon bowed and hurried off.

Hal shut the door and hobbled over to a nearby chair and sat.
"It should be about ten minutes. Once you are moved, I will have fresh prepared food sent to you so you may eat something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:56 pm
Cynthia gave him a smile, "Thank you Hal... I hope he appreciates everything you do for him, everything you've done in the past as well... But you and I will simply have to agree to disagree on the subject of him and I together... I am what I am... And I got used to being alone long ago... I know that he could never care for me... No one really can or will... No matter how I wish otherwise...," she told him softly before sliding into the sleep her body desperately needed and proving just how exhausted she really was.

But she had no idea that Lareth had returned just in time to hear what she said. What he would make of her words was anyone's guess. But Cynthia had confessed to Hal long ago that she felt it was her destiny to remain alone unless the gods themselves created someone for her...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:12 pm
Lareth had heard the last bit of their conversation as he was about to enter the room to ask why she wanted to be moved to another room. He said nothing as he knocked softly and walked in.

"The room is ready Hal. The maids sent me to tell you that the 'Lady in Waiting's' room is ready."

Hal looked a bit startled as he did not feel Lareths presence. Was his old age and 'his time' approaching faster than he expected?

"Yes, your majesty...thank you for the information. Are the butlers ready to help move her? Or will you be offering?"

Hal inwardly sighed as Lareth shook his head.

"Sorry Hal, but I currently have work to do. It seems one of the guard commanders is missing along with his troop. I am off to find them. Take care of the house Hal. I trust you."

Hal didn't get to say anything as Lareth vanished in a swirl of black flame just as six strong broad shouldered demons came into the room. They bowed and Hal directed them on how to carefully use their magic to move the lady to the prepared room. Soon all of them had left the room, leaving it ready for the maids who rushed in to clean.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff