Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Haven's Entrance [Recreated]** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:48 pm
((Haven, can you give me an image of the Ice Kingdom's coat of arms?))

Gareth sighed in relief. "Thank you. It was kinda weird seeing a strange woman claim to know me..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:30 pm
((Yeah, no problem. I'll get it uploaded as soon as I can.))

Haven laughed nervously, feeling awkward. "Heh. Maybe I should've done that differently..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:40 am
Gareth gave Haven a warm smile before looking back to everyone. "Whellp, just came by to say hello to everyone. Bye all!" He said, walking out through the throne room.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:14 pm
Haven looked back to the group with a smile. "Sooooo...Where were we?"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:52 pm
S.M. looked to Frost. He spoke to her without even physically speaking, hoping she would know what he was thinking. "Should we come out with it?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:09 am
Frost heard and responded in the same way. "Yes, she'll just keep dodging the question."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:12 am
S.M. nodded. He looked to Haven, fear already clutching him. He didn't know what would happen, and he was afraid that this might hurt Haven more than she's been hurting herself. "Haven, you've been cutting yourself, haven't you?" he asked firmly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:40 pm
Haven jumped, her spoon slipping from her hand and crashing to the ground. Her head bowed, her hair falling down over her left eye. Her shoulders sagged in the beginnings of a sob, and she grit her teeth. She stood abruptly, and turned. "E-Excuse me..." She choked out, and ran, her fur fading to black as she did so. Haven was never strong. When things like this came up she always ran away like a wuss, tears streaming down her face as her emotions went haywire.

Haven wasn't sure how far she ran, but she soon found herself on the edge of the island. She collapsed into a broken heap, tears never ending as they fell to the ground. She shifted into a small black kitten (Like a real-life animal.) and just laid there, mewls coming out like soft sobs.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:26 pm
Fenrir, having heard and seen all of this from the shadows, materializes from the shade of a withered oak nearby.He slowly approaches Haven, and kneels next to her, "Hey, Haven, are you alright?" he asks in the kindest voice he had. He had dealt with depression and attempted suicides countless times as a child, and hated it when people were depressed. He wanted to try everything in his power to cheer her up.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:57 pm
Haven shook her head, putting her paws on her head.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:24 am
Fenrir looks to her, making eye contact to show he was sincere, "What's wrong? If you don't mind me asking." He gets as close to her height as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:28 pm
Haven shook her head again, tears streaming from her crimson-colored eyes.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:38 pm
Fenrir didn't know how to comfort her. It was already hard enough to comfort hedge-species, but a full fledged cat was not his forte'. But he had to try his best, "If you don't wish to share, you don't have to. But I'm here to help if you want it."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:06 pm
Haven sniffled, and held out her left arm, turning it slightly so the underside showed. The black fur was clumped and matted due to the drying blood on it.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:35 am
Bitter realization sets in on Fenrir, "Oh. I understand now. You're depressed that you can't remember who you are. And you have every right to be depressed. But you can't give up. You must pull through and find out what happened. Keep working at it. Don't let the depression drag you down, hold your head up and come out a better person." He places his hand gently on her shoulder as a comfort to reinforce his point.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff