Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mina's Mass Attack [Recreated]** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:44 pm
Mina shook her head. "I'll do whatever it takes! I'm tired of feeling useless!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:29 am
"Alright then." S.M. directs Mina's attention to the kicking bags. "Let's start with some conditioning. I want you to kick this target like, this...!" S.M. said as he round kicked the dummy, making it lean far to the left, then raise back into place. "... and see where we can go from there."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:23 pm
Mina nodded, hesitating for a moment before mimicing the kick exactly. However, there was no force behind it and the dummy didn't even budge. "...oh..." The fox said, her determined face turning into one of discouragement.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:45 pm
"Don't hold back." S.M. encouraged. "Strike the bag with all your force, but keep it controlled, you don't want to hurt yourself. Put yourself in a situation where the dummy is your attacker, and you need to protect yourself. Kick the target as if your life depended on it, but control yourself and focus. That way, you'll save yourself, but not put yourself in a situation where all you've done is delay the inevitable."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:33 pm
Mina nodded and performed the kick again, this time making the dummy lean a fair way over.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:52 am
"Great! Let's keep it up!" S.M. encouraged.

A few months pass and Mina's training continued. Dex eventually corrected his machine and made a successful duplicate of Donna... which then disolved into a pile of ash about five minutes afterwards. Mina was finally able to control her duplication powers and use them to fight with her newly learned martial arts.

S.M. had set up a large obstacle course for Mina outside. It consisted of numerous boards that needed to be broken all at once, a wooden wall that would only rise if every rope attatched to it was pulled at once and a large stack of weights that equaled one ton of weight all attatched to a chain in a pulley system. "Alright, Mina. I want you, as your final test, to make your way through this obstacle course. Each step is harder that as it goes on. Break the boards all at once to test your power concentration, pull all the ropes at once to raise the wall to test your strength in numbers and pull the stack of weights to test how much power you can use at once. Make enough copies of yourself to equal over one ton to raise the weights. Are you up to it?" S.M. asked in finallity.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:55 pm
Mina nodded, a fire lighting in her eyes. "Let's do this!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:48 pm
"Then you have three minutes. Go!" S.M. shouted, starting his stopwatch.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:33 pm
Mina ran forward, keeping light on her feet. She broke all of the boards with ease, and moved on to the wall. She multiplied herself quickly and every Mina pulled on the ropes. It took a bit but they got it raised. They all ran forward to the last obstacle. Mina took a bit, but finally raised the weights and ran to the finish, going back to one Mina. She was panting heavily, but managed to speak. "Did I...make...it?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:02 pm
S.M. looked at his timer and then gave Mina a smile. "Two minutes and 28 seconds. Mina, congratulations. You've passed!" S.M. declared.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:31 pm
Mina's heart skipped and she cheered. "YES! YES YES YES!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:02 pm
"Mina, I'm very proud of you. You've done a lot in the last couple months. Now that you've accomplished your goal, why don't you take Dex out on a date? Or many dates?" S.M. said jokingly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:37 pm
Mina somehow froze in mid-jump, her muzzle turning bright red.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:25 am
S.M. laughed a little. "I didn't mean that in any naughty way." S.M. took Mina's hand and walked her to the door, letting her go off into the castle. "Just find him and go have fun. I'm positive he'd love to hear of your accomplishment."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:44 pm
Mina nodded, and ran off. She soon found Dex in the lab. "Dex, I did it!"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff