Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
<< Jay >> Fiery Love << Candice >> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:20 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

"T Lʀ"

"L ɢss, Y'ʀ ʜ Aʀ...

Fɪʀ Fʀʀs ғʀ ʜ ɪɴ!

...And I'm an Idiot"

Mako smiled at her curiosity, trying to hold her in suspense for a reason. "You'll see. They have some of my favorite food." He continued to walk down the street, and they had almost reached the place but he paused when he heard her say something. "Hold on, did you just say that you were from the Fire nation?" He asked, sort of ruining any romantic moment that they had, but he was much too curious. "So your a fire bender then?" Although a fire bender himself, he didn't have much trust for those from the fire nation. Not ever since the death of his father.

Mako proceeded around the corner, revealing a small food cart. Aromas of the food surrounded them, and Mako sniffed the air hungrily. "Here we are!" Mako said, gesturing to the cart. It was very modest, but the cart was not far from the park, and he was planning on taking her there afterwards. "They have the best dumplings in Republic City. You must try them."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:33 pm
Zara Cinder
________________________________I am a princess, run away,and a traitor

No one can know who I really am________________________________

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Zara looked at him and she nodded. "Yeah I'm Fire Nation." she said and she smelt the food. Her stomach rumbled and her mouth watered. She hadn't eaten anything since breakfast and she was starving. "Dumplings sound amazing." she said not caring about the cart at all. She eagerly went up to the cart and waited for Mako.

"So...where are you from?" she asked him curiously. She assumed he was born here but still could never be sure with the amount of immigrants in this city.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Guardian Jay140

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:46 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

"T Lʀ"

"L ɢss, Y'ʀ ʜ Aʀ...

Fɪʀ Fʀʀs ғʀ ʜ ɪɴ!

...And I'm an Idiot"

Mako was displeased to hear that she was a fire bender, although it was hypocritical of him. He sighed and pushed it aside for the time being, but he was going to have to confront her about it eventually. "We'll take a large order of dumplings please." He said stepping up to the cart and ordering. He handed over some yuans, and took a large greasy paper bag from the woman which contained the dumplings. "Come on. We'll eat over in the park." He said, beginning to walk towards the large park only a block away.

While on their way to the park he answered her question. "Ya, I'm from the city." He said simply, also not willing to share his past. When he said that though he grabbed the edge of his scarf instinctively, but then let go. "What brought you here to the city?" He asked pushing the pressure off himself and back on to her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:55 pm
Zara Cinder

User Image

Zara followed him into the park finding it interesting to see him. He seemed to be hiding something..maybe something about his life here? She didn't think into it to much before he asked what brought her here. Her mind went blank..she couldn't say family since he had seen her sleeping on the statue then..what could she say? The truth was out of the question. She decided the best thing to do was pick and choose what truths to say.

"I ran away.." she said with a small sadness to her words. A truth, perfect. Her deep blue eyes looked around the park at night and she held up her hand and made a flame in it that way they weren't stumbling around in the dark.

Guardian Jay140

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:09 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

"T Lʀ"

"L ɢss, Y'ʀ ʜ Aʀ...

Fɪʀ Fʀʀs ғʀ ʜ ɪɴ!

...And I'm an Idiot"

Mako decided not to push any further, he had obviously gone too far. He brushed it off, and pretended like nothing really happened. They eventually reached the edge of the small pond that was in the park and he sat down near it, and urged her to sit down next to him as well. Pabu scurried down into his lap, desperately trying to get to the dumplings. He opened the bag, and grabbed a dumpling, giving a piece to Pabu so that he would calm down. "Mmm... I'm starving." He said, popping the rest of the dumpling into his mouth.

After he finished the dumpling he turned to Zara. "So I see that you're pretty attached to bending. You ever been interested in pro-bending?" He asked, as he began to munch on another dumpling.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:21 pm
Zara Cinder

User Image

Zara giggled and she stood away from him for a moment she made a few butterflies out of fire and had them dance above the water with her bending before letting them vanish. She sat beside him and pulled a few dumplings out popping once in her mouth. "Mmmm~ Mako you were right these are good!" she said as she laid back in the grass. Pro-bending? She had never herd of the sport. "I have been meaning to ask someone what that was.." she said to him in a sweet voice. They didn't have pro bending in the palace.

Guardian Jay140

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:44 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

"T Lʀ"

"L ɢss, Y'ʀ ʜ Aʀ...

Fɪʀ Fʀʀs ғʀ ʜ ɪɴ!

...And I'm an Idiot"

Mako watched her create the butterflies, and smiled, watching them dance across the water. She had a style so much different from his. She just seemed so gentle. He laid down next to her after he ate a couple more of the dumplings. He laid his head on his arms, and Pabu laid on his stomach. He chuckled a little bit when she told him she had never heard of pro-bending. Almost all of Mako's life revolved around pro-bending, that it was hard for him to believe that somebody had genuinely not heard of it before. "Pro-bending is only the greatest thing ever invented." His eyes sparkled with delight and excitement. "You'll have to come see a match with me sometime. I can guarantee that I have the best seats in the house." Mako teased not quite telling her that he was a competitor yet.

"There's a match tomorrow, if you're interested." Mako said with a smile, hoping that she would come so that he could further impress her. That is assuming that he would win.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:58 pm
Zara Cinder

User Image

Zara listened and she took the bag of dumplings eating a few more of them. She enjoyed the flavor and she eyed him closely. "Well....I guess I could come by....not like I have a job or anything.." she said with an indifferent sigh. Though part of her knew she would need one soon. The park was nice but not the best place to be living. She spaced out a bit as she rolled to her side to look at Mako. "Say Mako...what's your story?" she asked curiously.

She felt this need to know more about him..more about this city and the life here. Who better to ask then the super cute guy who grew up here?

Guardian Jay140

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:00 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

"T Lʀ"

"L ɢss, Y'ʀ ʜ Aʀ...

Fɪʀ Fʀʀs ғʀ ʜ ɪɴ!

...And I'm an Idiot"

Mako was a little disappointed that she didn't jump on the chance to come see his match. It was what he had spent his whole life on. He too sighed, this girl was super cute and all but she didn't quite get him as much as he had hoped. "My... story?" He asked, having to think about it for a moment. He halfway frowned though, he didn't quite know what to tell her.

"I... don't really have a story." Mako said, lying to her. "My parents died when I was young, and now I live up in the attic of the pro-bending arena." He oversimplified his life, leaving out all of the darker parts in between. Especially trying to leave out that he used to do work for the triple threat triads. He stared up that the sky, stayed silent not speaking for a while. He didn't want to look over at Zara, so that she might see his weakness.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:45 pm
Zara Cinder

User Image

Zara nodded and she sat up. "I think I will go to that match. Get some more excitement." she said as she stood. She stretched her hands a bit and she took a deep breath. "You are a fire bender right?" she asked him with a smile. She hadn't actually been able to bend and besides.....it was so dark. She didn't like the dark, she actually hated it since she was always surrounded by the light in the palace. She looked at the water once more, her mind wandering again.

"I imagine pro-bending would be a lot of fun. I mean it seems like you care a lot about it." she said to him making the topic as close to him as possible not wanting any questions reflected on herself.

Guardian Jay140

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:09 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

"T Lʀ"

"L ɢss, Y'ʀ ʜ Aʀ...

Fɪʀ Fʀʀs ғʀ ʜ ɪɴ!

...And I'm an Idiot"

Mako smiled when she said that she would go to his match, and stood up beside her. He was really happy that she agreed to join him. It would give him an opportunity to show off some skill in front of her. "Yup, a fellow fire bender here." He smirked. A small bright flame ignited with a poof, floating above the palm of his hand. It illuminated the area enough so that he could see Zara's face. Mako let the flame die. He preferred not to do much bending out in public, it didn't do much but bring on trouble.

Mako snatched up the empty bag, that once held the dumplings and tossed it into a nearby trashcan. "Ya pro-bending is pretty awesome. I think you'll enjoy it." He said, beginning on their walk out of the park, and back onto the busy and bustling streets. "Pro-bending did save my life after all."

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:27 pm
Zara Cinder

User Image

Zara smiled and before she followed him she went to a tree using her finger to make a small flame and burned in their initials, side by side. She giggled to herself as she followed him holding his hand. "So where else shall we go since the night is young?" she said to him as her blue eyes sparkled in the lights of the city.

She leaned on him lightly as they walked into a crowd that way she didn't get separated from him. She smiled at his warmth and blushed slightly.

Guardian Jay140

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:58 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

"T Lʀ"

"L ɢss, Y'ʀ ʜ Aʀ...

Fɪʀ Fʀʀs ғʀ ʜ ɪɴ!

...And I'm an Idiot"

Mako looked down at her seeing her lean on him, and he smirked. He wasn't expecting it, but he definitely liked it. Mako intertwined their fingers together, and just enjoyed the moment they shared together in silence. He finally broke the silence. "I have another place in mind." Mako looked down at Zara again, but this time he noticed the oddity of her blue eyes. It wasn't common for a fire bender to have blue eyes. He blushed though, noticing that he had been staring at her for too long.

Mako continued walking alongside Zara for a while, and they had almost reached their destination. "I don't know if you've noticed but, I'm not much of a guy with a huge nightlife." He teased, knowing that what he said was true. Mako continued strolling until they came upon, a small flower shop. A rainbow of colors bloomed from the shop, with rows and rows of exotic flowers. Mako stopped and handed over a couple yuans, and grabbed a small red flower. Its red petals were twisted in an exotic pattern, making it a very elegant display of romance. He handed the flower to Zara, and smiled.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:17 pm
Zara Cinder

User Image

Zara followed him holding his hand. She smiled and she looked at the flowers, she smiled. She blushed at the flower and she took it smiling, she placed it in her hair and she blushed shyly. "How does it look?" she asked him as she flipper her hair back. She smiled to him sweeter and she watched his face. Her eyes met his and she held his gaze in hers a light blush going on her cheeks. Her blue eyes were locked on to his ember ones with a sort of interest. The royal family of the Fire Nation had blue eyes, so she wasn't used to the unique coloring of his.

Guardian Jay140

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:14 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

"T Lʀ"

"L ɢss, Y'ʀ ʜ Aʀ...

Fɪʀ Fʀʀs ғʀ ʜ ɪɴ!

...And I'm an Idiot"

Mako grinned and put his hand on her shoulder, meeting her gaze. "You look more beautiful than any flower in the world." He brought his hand up to her face, and stroked her cheek, then rejoined his hand in hers. He continued walking along the sidewalk with her, and they soon approached the harbor. A salty cool breeze rolled in from the water, and the air was much more fresh than the foggy air of the city. Mako took a deep breath of the sea breeze, and looked out at the water. The twinkling lights from the sky shimmered down onto the rolling waves, that crashed by.

"So answer this question for me. Why would a pretty girl like you leave the fire nation?" Mako leaned up against the railing that divided them from the water.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff