Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Final Conclusion (X-Men Lit RP Remake, Open & Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:44 pm
The Archmagus bowed as his hands continued to trace arcane patterns through the air. "My deepest apologies, Lord Seikatsu. I have met members of Your exalted Brethren who prefer that Their Names not be spoken other than by Their Zealots. The God of Shadow, for instance."

As he spoke his final sentence he turned to face forward again and clapped his hands together before drawing them slowly apart. A thin line of grainy light was visible between his palms. "Hoary Hoggoth, greatest of the Five Vishanti, grant me your voice that I might speak."

The thread seemed to swell as it began to twist in on itself, wrapping up the Archmagus's arms until it reached his throat where it coiled as a torc might. When the Archmagus spoke again, it was obvious that it was not his voice or mind in control. Whatever was behind the wheel, as it were, turned towards Seikatsu. "Ah. So long since I have been Called properly. You must be one of the Small Gods, yes? Ah. A Creatrix. No doubt I have been Called to work My Magic for you. Let Us see..."

Without any movement on the part of the Being, the savanna turned a deep, rich, royal purple in all directions. It shifted rapidly through all colors of the visible spectrum before returning to its normal state, whereupon ever stalk of grass sprouted an eyeball with a pale grey pupil, all turned towards Seikatsu. They all blinked in tandem before settling back into their original state. This display continued with various effects for roughly three minutes, before the Being snapped its fingers and reset the various bits of the landscape back to normal. "There. Three minutes forty seconds of the most basic display of My Power. Now back to poker night."

The Being vanished, and in some undefinable way it was obvious now that the Archmagus was back behind his eyes. "My deepest apologies if Lord Hoggoth said anything untoward. He is one of the Vishanti and believes - correctly - that this entitles Him to do as He pleases."

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:54 pm
"He should have realized that while he was in control of your body I could have evolved your form and in doing so trapped him within it, cutting him off from his power. I could very well have done so. There is a difference between blind creation and the power of creation. I wield the power of creation. What he showed me was blind creation." Then he sighed.

"I create and evolve one being at a time because it is more entertaining that way. I could evolve this entire land mass worth of life if I so wished, But it would be no fun at all."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:15 pm
The Archmagus gave Seikatsu a look that might have been termed 'strange' were it not a Magus giving it. "My most esteemed Lord, and with the utmost respect, Lord Hoggoth and His Court can no more be bound than Yourself. To change the shape of a glass is not to alter the nature of the water within. As for my Art, I am afraid that I cannot claim to Create at all. I merely Call, and this last time Lord Hoggoth chose to answer. I cannot aspire to Create, merely Conjure."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:35 pm
"I respect their power, but I will never cower before it."

Then he sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. Then he opened his eyes and stared at the archmagus. "I shall work with my twin to give you a pupil. You will teach her what you can. Expect a strong and fierce arrival, with teeth that can defend as well as kill, and a fiery heart that roars with life."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:39 pm
The Archmagus nodded to Seikatsu as he spoke. "The Vishanti do not ask for fear or respect, only acknowledgement. As for an apprentice, I will teach them as I can. However, my Lord, I caution patience. Only Homo Magus may truly master the arcane arts, and it is rather a toss-up whether any other even has talent."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:47 pm
"Think on my words of what to expect, think on them carefully, and remember that my twin is god of mechanical life." Then Seikatsu vanished without a trace. "Expect her soon. She will be with you within hours, no matter where you go," he voice said before it too faded.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:03 pm
The Archmagus shrugged as he turned and Conjured himself back into his Sanctum in the recesses of Shangrila. He had lived since America was still called the Colonies, and had seen technology and the human race itself advance beyond his wildest dreams. That he had played a part in most of it was only the cherry on top. Besides, after all the wonders he'd seen in the past two hundred years a mechanical being would be almost mundane.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:31 pm
In avalon the twin gods of evolution and mechanical life were inspecting the many zealots that had the potential for what they were planning. Most of their zealots were women so it would be easy to find the right one, but the problem they were having was picking a machine to merge with the intended.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:39 pm
Ged, God of Space-time, stepped out of His infinitely-recursive Space and walked out onto a balcony overlooking one of the inner courtyards that the less-reclusive of His Brethren had created. Avalon was mostly a 1500-mile-wide asteroid taking up most of what used to be the Scandinavian countries, in terms of area, but parts of it had been made into small villages for the relatively open Gods to visit. Of course, each of them had a Space that they could expand to any size they liked, and many of them never left said Space, but those that did usually went to New Eden. The Twins were there now, well-known for being both the oldest Gods who didn't live outside Time and for being the only Gods who were twinned. Ged placed his hands on the railing and leaned forward, looking on as the Twins worked on... whatever it was. Oh, a mechanical woman. Unlucky Zealot indeed.

Sometimes, Ged reflected, being able to see the future had its benefits. Actually, it was pretty much nothing BUT benefit.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:59 pm
The twins finally decided on an intended zealot and raised her up into the air to where she could be see by all within the area. Then a back hoeappeared in the air beside her, and then the two were surrouned in an orb of evolutionary power. The tractor then vanished as it was combined with the zealot. "Union shall be your new name. You shall be transported to the gates of shangrila, where you will await your teacher. Once your teacher reveals himself you will evolve. What you become has already been determined. The evolving process will be swift and painless." The Twin gods said in stereo.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:14 pm
Ged watched the combination with mild interest. It was not often - objectively speaking - that He got to see other Gods at work. Most of Them chose to stay in Their Spaces.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:59 pm
Then the zealot in the orb vanished and at the gates of a shangrila the back hoe tractor appeared, it's engine roaring to life. Though there was no one driving it. The zealot had been merged with it so thoroughly that her spirit was merged with the machine permanently. to all other she would appear a mere piece of construction equipment, but once her teacher showed himself, she would evolve into so much more.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:22 pm
The Gatekeeper had been informed that some sort of machine would be showing up at the Gates before too long, and Archmagus Smythe was informed of its arrival when it showed up. In a few gestures, he Called it to his Sanctum and then got back to his alembic. Whatever it was would have to be patient until the reagents were stable.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:52 pm
The tractors engine continued to roar with power, and then it went silent as the lights dimmed. The rear wheels and rear hydraulic stabilizers detached for a moment before their parts combined and then the rear axle divided before it and the front hydraulic stabilizers detached from the frame and combined with each other and connected to the already changed parts. Then the front whhels and front axle detached before dividing and combining with the other parts to form a pair of legs, a pelvis, and a pair of feet that were rolling wheels, allowing for fast skating movements. The cab and controls moved and came apart before building their parts into the form of a human face and head, the frame and armored exterior of the tractor shattering and becoming a basic slim feminine torso, while the hydraulic support arms and the plow came apart and their parts were used to strengthen the legs, the engine was taken apart and it's parts used to build a much more complex engine that functioned like a humans heart would, which then installed itself within the torso, and then the steering column and the hydraulic arm and bucket from the back end of the tractor came apart before attaching themselves to one another and to the right shoulder. Then the bucket split into five tooth tipped blades of curved metal, which then in turn became to make grinding sounds as the metal created joints within itself, and folded in on itself to make a hand with five fingers, each tooth of the former bucket becoming a finger nail. Then her neck and head attached themselves properly to the top of her torso and her eyes opened. The lights radiator, drive shaft, and transmission came apart and built a left arm which then attached itself to the left shoulder. The metal made strange sounds as the entire body evolved into a more complex mechanical life form. when it was over, she opened her eyes and said, "Teacher, I am Union. I was a zealot, sent here to learn from you by my lords Seikatsu and Mashin."

Union was a very complex mechanical being, about 20ft tall, weighing in at a light but still heavy 4 tons. Her body was slim and slightly curvy, all gender based signs covered by sliding metal plates that seemed permanently in place. She was attractive, for a machine, and seemed to be covered in a skin of metal plates.

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:05 pm
(("A light but still heavy four tons?" what else did they put into her to make her weight that much? An average tractor weighs a ton and 3/4, at most. Maybe two tons for heavy-duty models.))

The Archmagus hummed as he tapped the side of a beaker, examining the grainy liquid within to see if it had congealed yet. "Mm... Take a seat anywhere you please, this will take... oh. I suppose not, then."

The mixture had suddenly turned from a rather muddy grey to a near-fluorescent pink before exploding violently. A psychoreactive shield stopped the mixture or shards of glass actually harming the Archmagus, though the table was quite ruined. "Another day, perhaps."

The Archmagus turned around and took in the meters-tall form of his newest disciple. Heavily-built, made entirely of metal, and possessing the soul of a Zealot. "I was expecting someone... smaller. Moving about in Shangrila will be hard for you, and the first several years will be almost nothing but that."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff