Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Drama In a Small Town((Need One Male// Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yeah sure
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:19 pm
[It looks like it'll be interesting]  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image
I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la
I can la, la, la, l-la, la
I wanna, wanna, wanna get, get, get what I want, don't stop

"Abby? Come on get up. You have school today Sweetheart." Abby's mother said into her daughter's bedroom. Abigail Johansen was one of the three nerdiest people in the entire school. He and her two bestfriends. She smiled somewhat remembering a week ago before getting up and stretching. She quickly brushed her hair and brushed her teeth. She dressed in her normal spring white dress. Before leaving her room and going to eat something for breakfast and then heading to school.

I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you

OOOOOOH We are open by the way!!!  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:43 pm
Victor slowly woke up. Still under the effects of the zydrate he took the night before to help him sleep. Something about that party a few weeks ago. Not what happened happened to Ren, but more what happened to himself. Someone just happened to take advantage of him while he was paralyzed from zydrate. It felt weird. He didn't know who did it. At this point it didn't matter much.

He slowly got out of bed, and got onto his feet. It was a little unsteady. But he managed not to fall on his face. He pulled on a black t-shirt, and jeans. Today he'd have a test run of a special love potion blend of zydrate. Since students buys pills during lunch there were going to be quite a few volunteers.

Victor smiled to himself. Sure it might be evil, but so long as he gets money it doesn't really matter.

He went downstairs to see his mom sleeping at the kitchen table. Clearly she had been high the night before. Not like he can complain though. He picked out some canned pasta for his lunch with some energy drinks, and a chocolate bar and proceeded to walk to school.

It isn't like he can't drive. He just chooses not too. Mainly since it probably wouldn't be safe for himself, and people around him...

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image

Who's to know if
your soul will fade at all?
The one you sold to fool the world,
You lost your self esteem along the
Way Yeah, Good god!
Your coming up with reasons,
Good God! Your dragging it out,
Good god! It's the changing of the
seasons, I feel so raped, So Follow
Me down, just Fake it!

User Image

Lissie stroked mascarra over her lashes lengthening, and then put the wand back in the tube. She then puckered coated her lips with pink lipstick. She grabbed her giant purse that was actually her back pack, as well as her phone and keys. A java monster can from the fridge and she was ready. She skipped down the front stairs and over to her convertible. It was turquoise and beautiful. She slid into the seat and slid the key into the ignition. her favorite cd blared from the speakers, and she smiled as she pulled out.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image

Sunshine, there ain't a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night.
But, there's just something about
This dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy.
Licking your fingers like you're done and,
You've decided there is so much more than me.
And baby, honestly it's harder breathing next to you, I shake.
I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me.
Hold my heart it's beating for you anyway.

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew got out of bed, his head was sort of throbbing, he hadn't gotten in until four. He'd been with that blonde what's her name. She was a regular for him. she knew what the deal was but she kept coming back so...He pulled on a pair of tight jeans and a blue t shirt.He shoved his feet into his boots, and grabbed his keys. His car was actually very nice. He had restored it himself. An old fire bird. He kissed her hood as he got in. He turned out of the driveway. He went out of his way to the only circle k in the twenty mile vecinity to get their syrupy sweet coffee. He was only back on the road for about ffive or six minutes before he saw someone that made him choke on his sugar fix.Victor. He put the coffee in the cup holder, and cranked down the window."Hey! victor!" he was Andrew's best friends boyfriends best friend it would make sense to offer him a ride.It definitely would.

User Image

So, what if I can't forget you?
I'll burn your name into my throat.
I'll be the fire that'll catch you.
What's so good about picking up the pieces?
What if I don't even want to?

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:31 pm
The pink haired teen looked to see who called out to him, and then smiled he looked quite sleepy, but then again he did just get out of bed a moment ago. "Good morning" he said taking a few steps towards the car. Victor usually would wait until he was officially offered a ride.

One reason he seems so cheerful today is that he'll be able to test his new zydrate later.

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew smiled. you could tell that he was really groggy, but he was also in a good mood. It was kind of cute to be honest."Get in man, you look as tired as I feel but you probably don't have the head ache." He said as he pulled away from the curb. "This stuff" hes said tapping the circle k cup "is a god send. It always put's me in a good mood." He said grinning.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:17 pm
Victor smiled as he got into the car. "Monster is usually enough for me. I don't know why, but that stuff is so addicting." Victor said as they were on the way to the school.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew shook his head."Nahh Yuck...That stuff is nasty. Makes me want to wretch just thinking of the smell. I dated a girl that loved the stuff I had to break it off because I couldn't stand the taste of her." he said taking a swig from his cup. This was surprisingly easy he thought it would be much harder too talk to him, but it wasn't. He shook his head again shaking the thoughts away. He was a perfectly nice guy, that was probably crushing on some girl, he could not think about him that way it was sleazy.He turned going for it."So word is you're the man I need to talk too, if I want zydrate." He said looking at the groggy boy.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:59 pm
"Thats right" Victor said with a nod. "I take it you are interested, right? Which one are you thinking about? Paralyzing? Or Sleep?" he asked not yet mentioning the new one. But decided otherwise, "I doubt your be interested in testing my newest one. Acts as a love potion. Or at least... it should"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

He thought for a moment."I don't want to sleep, and love is for those promised. Hmm how long would I sleep? Are there any side effects of the sleep one?" He wanted to get two doses one for him, and one for somebody else, he didn't want to do it alone."You a indulger yourself, or do you just sell it?" he asked, they were almost too school, and this was the closest thing to a friend that didn't mind tripping he had so it might as well be Victor.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:17 pm
"Depending of the dose it can last anywhere between 5, to 9 hours" Victor said before going on "Anyway, you've noticed how I always look tired? That's the side effect of prolonged use. Should wear off after a while." Victor said. Answering both with side effects, and if he used Zydrate either. "However, I do have some of a discontinued brand left over I've called 'bliss'."  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew looked over at victor a huge grin on his face. They pulled into the school parking lot, but he didn't turn the car off or make a move too."And what does that one do?" He asked. He was no longer smiling, but you could hear the giddyness in his voice. Usually by now he was mellow, but seeing as he had another person in the car he hadn't gotten in his early morning bake session.He would probably regret that later.Oh well this would be worth it he was almost certain of it. He might actually become a long time user. The more he slept the less sex he had to feel guilty about later.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:37 pm
Victor smiled, "All anxiety, and stress is swept away. Its basically weed in pill form" he explained, "In fact that just happens to be the very first form is Zydrate"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew smiled, this was his language, this would let him be mellow, and loose without being dead asleep, or paralyzed."Alright give me two of those, if I like it I'll come back...Wait discontinued? If this is good stuff, and it does what you say it does why did you discontinue?" He asked confused, this might not work out. If he got addicted, what would he do when he didn't have any left over to sell?

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces