Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
Nintendo Attacks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:32 pm
Fenrir nods, "I agree, we need to implement a better camouflage system. I'll get on that after this meeting. I've been throwing around some designs in my mind for a while now. Something feathered like multicam, so it blends into surroundings easier, yet something to break up lines of symmetry like MarPat. I'm thinking along the lines of a swirling tri-layered design that incorporates multiple dimensions and depths. I'll pass off a design soon." He already had a working plan together, and a few prototypes already made and field tested by his Spec Ops squads. They were performing far better than what he was expecting, and he was constantly altering them. "Now, about their invasion, we need to advance to the point of us being able to bottleneck them as they exit the portal. That is the only way they can enter this world, and if we control it, they can't retaliate. We could use that point to do major damage."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:36 pm
Martini fit his mechanical forearm back into place, cracking it to the side and locking it in, the green monitor on it flashing online again. "Hmm... Doesn't really look like you've added anything new, other than a stregnth booster... Waaait a minute, what's this 'fun mode' you've installed?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:13 pm
Rain winced slightly as he fitted it back in. She hated the way that looked, mechanical or not. It looked like it would hurt. She nodded, and turned to them.

"Yes... and what about weapons? We can't win this war without them, and we'll have one hell of an advantage if we have guns to fight their pansy a** little flowers," she said, subconsciously rubbing her arm where under her coat sleeve was a bandage covering a fire flower burn. Fire affected her twice as much as normal people, so it kind of sucked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily grinned with excitement at the glimmering blue shell.

"Hmm...how are we on bobombs? They work really well, especially when they waddle right into the camps," she added, trying to add something useful.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:28 pm
Gareth nodded. "I'm getting on that. I've taken Draid's Typewriter schematics and I'm getting my cultists on it. Not before long, we'll have a pleasant stockpile of assault rifles."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:09 pm
Zak chuckled. "Cool your Torpedo Teds, girly. We've got plenty of the little f*****s to create a little chaos. Just leave the weaponry to me, okay Sweet Cheeks?" She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Does anyone have any idea exactly what they've got against us? We should probably prepare for an attack or something."
Ah, Zak. Much like Bowser, she was best when on the defense.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:39 pm
Jaybomb smirks. "Well...you heard of Mega buster right...think of the fun mode as that. A very powerful blaster."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:54 am
Jack put his fingertips together. "Fun. So... What have you-a got for us, messere?"

Shroom shook his head. "They have supply trucks, stash depots, and from what I hear they're stockpiling weaponry at their stronghold... But their armies are severely crippled. They're shorthanded on weapons, food, medical supplies, and most have a life expectancy of about two months... So if we're going to strike back, it has to be now."

Jack's eyes lit up as he clasped his hands together. "PERFECTO! We attack at-a once!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:37 pm
Zak laughed evily and cheered, "A'ight! Finally!" She turned around and walked out of the room, calling to her men, "Get your a**** ready, boys! It's show time!"
Briar closed her eyes and sighed. "Look, if we take much longer, they're gonna be sitting at our doorstep with those walking bombs and who knows what else. We need to stop thinking and act."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:52 pm
"I agree. But ultimately it's the King's decision." says Fenrir, looking to Swift. They could argue back and forth till they were bluer than a Smurf, but it all came down to the King.

((I don't know why, but I had to throw in a southern spin on that analogy. Just seemed appropriate...))  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:28 pm
Spyke looks at Scathach. "I need you to take over the commandos for me. What I want you and the others to do is to raid the enemy supplies but do it with out letting the enemy know your location." He then looks at Sabre. "For that....having a silent guy like Sabre will be a big help."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:17 pm
"Here's what we need to do. We need to send our best strategists into that portal and keep everyone else here for defense. Get Grim to send in a flight squadron and pick out their platoons from the sky."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:41 am
Grim nods, "Understood Sir. I'll take my best men up after this meeting." He was already planning flight paths, formations, and engagement options. His men were already prepared, they just needed the word.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out