Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Rotten Fruit** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:43 pm
Frost pulled out a handkerchief, wiping Sawyer's face. "You poor thing, you...I can tell that you are not fine." Frost's eyes shined with kindness and worry. Seeing this poor child in such a state caused her eyes to well with tears.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:52 pm
Sawyer curiously looked at the woman. Wow, she's very pretty... he thought to himself. He found himself slightly smiling, and he said without thinking, "Father says that I have never been 'fine,' but I don't mind. I like him very much... I mean, I did until-"

He caught himself before he could speak any more. Emberrassed that he had let so much slip already, his smile quickly vanished, and he looked away. Tears formed in his eyes, but he refused to let them fall; crying was a great way to earn a smack across the face, and his heart was damaged enough at the recollection of the fact he could never see his family again; at least, not if wanted to live.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:57 pm
Frost wiped his tears with the handkerchief. "It is alright. You do not have to tell me if you do not wish...I am Frost. Do you have a name?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 pm
She is kind! Maybe she's like Mama! Oh, that would be very nice!

"Yes. My name is Sawyer White. It's good to meet you, Miss Frost." he said, forcing himself to stay calm. He wanted to see if she was like his mother- his real mother- so badly, but if he went in for a hug and was wrong, he'd get a smack for sure.
Despite his better judgement, and since he was, after all, only an eight-year-old boy, he practically collapsed into Frost's arms and began to sob. "Miss Fr-Frost, I'm very s-scared! I'm alone ag-again! I don't l-like it! I'm sorry, please! I-I'm scared!"
He braced himself for a smack that he wouldn't receive.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:20 pm
S.M. knelt down next to Frost and put a hand her her back. He looked her in the eyes and asked, "Should we take him in? I just found in in my forest, alone. He must have been there through the rain storm last night, he's soaked."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:56 pm
Frost hugged Sawyer back and stroked his head. "Yes. Let's."

Frost looked back to the boy, smiling kindly. "How about we get you some dry clothes and some food? Then we can get you all cleaned up."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:57 am
Sawyer stopped crying, but tears still rolled down his cheeks. He hugged Frost a little bit tighter and whimpered, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please, but no cleaning today. I'm too tired. I can't clean, sorry. This place i-is very big, sorry, please, sorry."
How did she expect, after all he's been through, for him to clean of all things?
That's what she meant by "cleaned up," right? Cleaning was always something Sawyer did. Did she mean it in a different way?  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:38 am
S.M. wiped away Sawyer's tears. "No, no. We means clean you up. Y'know, a bath? Soap?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:19 pm
"A bath? Like what I run for Sister? With all the bubbles and good-smelling stuff?" he asked with a slight gleam of hope. Something like that, for him? He turned to S.M. and hugged him before quickly backing away; he knew that older men- well, older than he was, anyway- didn't like hugs... Or did they? He didn't know. A lot of things he had thought were always the case, weren't anymore. It wouldn't have suprised him if he started to go through the floor, or if he could fly, or if the objects around him began to talk; this castle was enchated to him, because it just seemed so... different.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:46 pm
S.M. giggled and pulled they boy back in for a hug. He let go of him and smiled. "Yeah! And you can use the bubbles to make a silly hat or a big beard! It's loads of fun!" S.M. said excitedly. "So, what do you say?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:05 pm
"You're such a burden, Sawyer! I can only pray no one else has to deal with you..."
"Father, I'm no pain!"
"Do NOT argue against me!"
Smack!
"Y-yes, Father..."

Sawyer backed away slightly. "Oh, no, please, sorry. I-I don't want to be... a burden. Sorry, sir, but thank you, please."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:16 pm
"A burden? No, no. I'm offering. Really! It's no bother at all." S.M. reassured the boy.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:36 pm
Feeling as though he was sincere, Sawyer nodded. "Yeah, okay, please. That would be nice, thank you, please."

Back at the mansion- it was compared to the houses around them- Fae remained calm and lied expertly, as she was acustomed to doing. "I assure you, dear, I disposed of him properly." she said to Rim as she kissed his cheek, "No one will suspect a thing." Rim's expression remained straight and stern as he replied, "You had better be right, Fae Cimnelt."
"Oh, using my full name. Have I been a bad girl?"
"I don't know. Have you?"
She paused.
"Not unless you want me to be, darling."
Rim rolled his eyes and dismissed her. Fae walked back to her bedroom; she needed a nap after all she'd been through.
She dreamed of a little girl, who had bright green eyes and jet-black, long hair. The girl screamed and sliced her hair with a butcher knife, cutting short and ragged. "I don't care what you say anymore, Mother! I hate you!"

I... I hate you... Don't I?  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:13 pm
Frost smiled. "S.M., can you help him get cleaned up? I'll fix some food."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:23 pm
S.M. nodded and picked the boy up, putting him on his shoulders again. "Let's get you cleaned up."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff