Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Anyone want to RP?????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zane The Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:45 pm
Blazingcat123

Try this, I would usually ask for more males, but any more characters is good as well. it's a zombie apocalypse themed... you can be and race practically, even a furry

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22950217&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:53 pm
Zane The Destroyer
Blazingcat123

Try this, I would usually ask for more males, but any more characters is good as well. it's a zombie apocalypse themed... you can be and race practically, even a furry

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22950217&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

No thanks. I don't do big rp's reson being is because I'm busy during the day and can't on til at least 5 pm sometimes. So I would fall way behind. I prefer to do 1X1 or 1X2 rp's. Srry but I can't do it.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Zane The Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:57 pm
Blazingcat123
Zane The Destroyer
Blazingcat123

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22950217&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

No thanks. I don't do big rp's reson being is because I'm busy during the day and can't on til at least 5 pm sometimes. So I would fall way behind. I prefer to do 1X1 or 1X2 rp's. Srry but I can't do it.

everyone comes on about 7 pm anyways. I would do a 1x1 with you. But I can not think of a good theme, scene. What would get you to want to rp, and make me want to continue it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:04 pm
Zane The Destroyer
Blazingcat123
Zane The Destroyer
Blazingcat123

everyone comes on about 7 pm anyways. I would do a 1x1 with you. But I can not think of a good theme, scene. What would get you to want to rp, and make me want to continue it.

If you don't mind animals like dogs and cats or even birds. I'll join if I can be a wolf, dog or Hawk or something like that even a big cat, that belongs to your character. Even your character's little sister would be fine. I jsut don't want to be a seperate character. THat is why I cant do big rp's is cuz my character often gets talked to when I'm not on then by the time I am the person has moved on.So if I could be one of those that would be great.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Zane The Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:14 am
Blazingcat123
Zane The Destroyer
Blazingcat123
Zane The Destroyer
Blazingcat123

If you don't mind animals like dogs and cats or even birds. I'll join if I can be a wolf, dog or Hawk or something like that even a big cat, that belongs to your character. Even your character's little sister would be fine. I jsut don't want to be a seperate character. THat is why I cant do big rp's is cuz my character often gets talked to when I'm not on then by the time I am the person has moved on.So if I could be one of those that would be great.

Yes, you can be a feral character. Hell, you could be a anthro (Animal person, kinda like a werewolf, but any species.) As for my characters little sister, maybe not. A pet is more likely.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:56 pm
Zane the Destroyer

Okay what kind of pet would you like? I need to know so I can fd the right pic. Maybe you would like a pet demon wolf or an Alaskan malamute, or even a German sheperd.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Zane The Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:37 pm
Well. miko has a dog. it is a girl, maybe you could take the spot of her dog if she wants?

[qoute="Blazingcat123"][qoute]  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:56 pm
Zane The Destroyer
Well. miko has a dog. it is a girl, maybe you could take the spot of her dog if she wants?

But I already put that I was your's. I already pos my profile since I thought that I was your pet wolf. She is a demon wolf but SHe has the ablility to breathe fire lol. I hope that is okay.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Zane The Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:14 pm
Blazingcat123
Zane The Destroyer

But I already put that I was your's. I already pos my profile since I thought that I was your pet wolf. She is a demon wolf but SHe has the ablility to breathe fire lol. I hope that is okay.
It's fine, and I say your accepted tot he rp. You may start any time. Sory I was not on. I was saving a baby kitten  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:29 am
Zane The Destroyer
Blazingcat123
Zane The Destroyer

It's fine, and I say your accepted tot he rp. You may start any time. Sory I was not on. I was saving a baby kitten

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. It's all good. I'm a huge animal lover so I say it's okay. Lol. But thanks I'll go post now. Srry I wasn't on last night my computer pissed me off and I fell asleep before I could get back on.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers