Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Migrated] Pokemon - Soaring Legends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:30 pm
after a while in laying on that plain filled area in his mind, it started to turn black, and then faded off as his consciousness had started re-emerging back in the waking realm, which for those outside, only took a week as he opened one orange eye first, and then another which was hisn ormal blue-green eye, but seemed to glow with a faint green light as he grunted a bit, the exertion probably alerting the nearby espeon as Raiden was still snoozing atop Shiro's lap while he started to sit up, only to slip and fall back, twitching ~well that's just dandy.. my arms aren't working all that well...~  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:58 pm
When they had first arrived at the cabin Crystal had sent out most of the pokemon from her PC Storage boxes so that they could get some fresh air. This allowed her newest acquisitions from Unova to get acquainted with her older pokemon from the various other regions while simultaneously enabling them to patrol the area at their leisure.

The multitude of fiery and draconic pokemon, as well as other naturally cave dwelling pokemon, took to relaxing in the cavernous tunnels that ran beneath Mt. Silver. Fluffy, Razor, Diablos and Denryu were all among them with the others being a male Marowak, a Ditto, a female Aerodactyl (Tera), a female Dragonite (Pyro), a female Typhlosion (Hinoarashi), a shiny male Steelix (Tochi), a male Tyranitar (Rex), a female Blaziken, a female Torkoal, a female Flygon, a female Salamence (Bahamut), a male Infernape (Goku), a female Garchomp (Hoshi), a male Riolu and a female Lucario, a male Emboar (P-chan), a shiny female Swoobat (Valefor), a female Archeops (Raptor), a female Galvantula, a female Eelektross, a female Haxorus (Ouryuu), a female Druddigon, and a female Hydreigon.

The water types took refuge in a nearby spring fed lake. Taki was among them with the others being a shiny female Golduck (Kappa) a female Lapras, a male Feraligatr, a female Lanturn (Bismarck), a shiny male Swampert (Mizu), a female Milotic, and a female Gastrodon. Gold had spent the better part of the week in his swim trunks utilizing a rope swing hanging off a sturdy tree by the water's edge to launch himself into the water along with several of his own pokemon, namely his Ambipom and Politoed. His other pokemon (namely his Typhlosion, Sudowoodo, Sunflora, and Togekiss) were content to spend their time basking in the sun by the water's edge.

Most of Crystal's remaining pokemon simply dwelt in the surrounding forest. These included a shiny female Beedrill, a shiny male Pidgeot (Phoenix), a male Haunter, a male Smeargle, a female Sceptile, a female Swellow (Zeromaru), a male Masquerain, a female Breloom, a male Plusle, a male Minun, a female Altaria, a male Zangoose, a male Castform, a shiny female Banette, a female Absol (Shadow), a male Luxray (Kogenta), a female Ambipom (Bandit), a female Chatot, a male Togekiss (Lucky), a male Zorua and a female Zoroark, although they frequently used their Illusion ability to disguise themselves as different pokemon so they weren't readily identifiable to an outside observer except as duplicates of some of the other pokemon also in the area, and a male Emolga.

Other than that, Crystal's shiny male Arcanine (Ifrit) lounged on the porch while Yellow used him for a pillow while she sat with her sketchbook watching over her female Pikachu playing with both Crystal's Pichu as well as Gold's Pichu which had also been brought out of PC Storage for the time being. Yellow's other pokemon (namely her Raticate, Dodrio, Omastar, Golem, and Butterfree) could also be found relaxing in the area. Silver's Feraligatr, Kingdra, and shiny Gyarados could also be found among the water pokemon residing in the lake while his Honchkrow and Rhyperior could also be found relaxing outside the cabin. Silver's Weavile remained with him as he was helping out in the kitchen while the others were busy goofing off outside or, in Crystal's case, intensely focused on working out something with the PC inside of the cabin.

Snowy remained firmly perched on the girl's shoulder as she worked on the computer. Crystal was attempting to use her Porygon-Z, nicknamed Glitch, to run an in-depth scan of Shiro's Pokedex, upgraded PokeGear/Xtransceiver, as well as the modified pokeballs that housed his pokemon, and all the other bizarre gadgets that had been crammed in with the rest of Shiro's belongings by Team Rocket trying to analyze them to find any hint of what Team Rocket was really up to with this latest wave of illegal experiments at the Ruins of Alph. That was, until Dash transmitted to her telepathically that Shiro had woken up.

"Alright Glitch, just keep scanning and I'll look over the results again when I get back," Crystal told the Virtual Pokemon as she got up from the PC to go check up on Shiro in the back bedroom.

"Welcome back to the realm of the living," she greeted Shiro as she entered the room. "You probably won't be able to move around very well for awhile since you suffered some muscle loss from being kept in that holding tank for however long those Team Rocket goons had you in there before I got to you. Dash can help you get around with his psychic powers until you get your strength back, but before that we definitely have to do something about the Unown that were transplanted into your body. They've been completely restless even while you were unconscious, not that I can really blame them for being angry after what Team Rocket put them through, but you probably won't be able to make a full recovery until we can get them to settle down."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:10 pm
Shiro nodded as he closed his blue eye lightly with a light raspy chuckle, but he didn't say much as he winced a bit "i can tell... ugh, it's going to take me weeks to get back into hiking shape again..." he mumbled while looking to Dash and Raiden lightly while frowning a bit hearing about the Unown "so that's what i saw inside my mind while i was asleep.. i thought they were just floating letters from my consciousness... well ,between that and the weird rainbow lines flying around in the skies there it was pretty hectic.." he said, frowning while reaching up to rub the back of his head as he thought on things, trying to at least get his mind a bit more focused than the current scatterbrained thought processes "what happened while i was out cold? never heard much of what they were doing except random snippets of words that were muddled.." Raiden had sat up by then yawning raiden as he sat up, looking to Shiro, then Crystal, before moving a bit to hug on his trainer's chest "you're alright! thank goodness..." of course, to anyone else it would've sounded like regular pika-speak, but honestly to Shiro's ears it was as plain as day as he looked slightly wide-eyed at Raiden then towards Crystal "when did Raiden learn to speak English?!" of course, it wasn't a complete freak-out, just mild surprise.

the Pokeballs from what Glitch would find out, were still normal pokeballs that had been painted apparently, probably by Shiro himself, to tell what Pokemon was his. the Pokedex, the Pokegear/XTransiever, and even the odd Genetic and cloning tech in the backpack all had Tracking chips and the like, and in some cases multiples just in case one was found by sheerest accident (meaning no one thought to look for them and still found one.) there was even gear to study certain things, probably to keep a close check on Shiro's status due to what they had done to him. there may have been other knick-knacks too pertaining to that, even some technologies to try and hack pokeballs to make them similar to the ones a certain Psychic clone had used, but at this point it would probably take a -while- to dig out all the tracking chips and tracers and the like.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:00 am
"He didn't," Crystal stated simply. "Despite the experiments that were done on him and your other pokemon, advanced language learning wasn't part of the program. What you're hearing is probably a side effect of all the genetic splicing that was done to you."

She walked around to the other side of the bed Shiro was resting on sit down on a second bed that was there beside it. Of course, she wouldn't have known the difference herself if it hadn't been for the fact that Gold had been there since she had recovered Shiro from the Team Rocket hideout at the Ruins of Alph and he couldn't understand a word from Raiden which meant the Pikachu must still have been using regular poke-speech. As such, the fact that Shiro could now understand him meant that it was probably a result of the experiments that had been done on him and not the work that had been done on his pokemon. Not that Crystal was really inclined to mention the fact that she could also understand pokemon speak as if it were being spoken as plain English after an entirely unrelated incident.

"Snowy, would you mind running outside to fetch Yellow for me?" Crystal inclined her head toward the albino Eevee still perched on her shoulder.

Shiro would hear a very definitive, "Sure thing!" as Snowy hopped down from her perch and darted out of the room.

Crystal turned her attention back to Shiro. "We think Yellow might be able to help you sort things out with the Unown, but we wanted to wait until you regained consciousness before we tried anything."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:14 am
Shiro just stared as Snowy ran out to get Yellow, before hearing the mention of the Unown as he vaguely nodded, lightly looking at the wooden ceiling still as he mentally pouted, he really needed to get a mirror and see what he looked like, but he said nothing on it as he laid there, only moving to prop his head up onto a pillow finally and turning to look at Crystal "then.. this may take a while to get used to." he said, moving a hand to scratch his cheek idly, while wincing as his joints groaned in pain from still being stiff, sore, and unmoving for the better part of a few months as he pondered over things "do.. i even want to know how different i look from when we last.. seen each other?" he asked, having a bit of nervousness given that he hadn't been able to move to look at himself and he -did- know while he wasn't the best in shape he could be, he was pretty good for long hauls in travelling by foot when he wasn't soaring the skies on his Skarmory.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:11 pm
Dash answered Shiro's question without speaking as he simply used telekinesis to transport a large mirror off the wall in the next room over into the back bedroom to levitate in front of him. He then stretched in a distinctly feline manner before settling down again at the foot of the bed leaving the mirror to remain suspended in front of Shiro until he asked for it to be put away.

"You should count yourself lucky that you're still more or less human," was all Crystal could say on the matter before a pair of Pichu, one belonging to Crystal and the other belonging to Gold (with matching hairstyle) quickly burst into the room and hopped up on the bed with Shiro to pounce on Raiden. Close behind them was Yellow's Pikachu, sweatdropping slightly at the silly antics of the two younger pokemon.

"It's good to see that you're finally awake," Yellow appeared following behind the stampede of small electric mouse pokemon with a relieved sigh.

Snowy returned shortly thereafter with a basket full of Oran Berries balanced atop his head as he hopped up next to Shiro.

"These will pick you right up," the albino Eevee assured him.

"So, how much do you remember from before you got drugged by Team Rocket?" Yellow seemed incredibly eager to find out what had happened to Shiro, probably because even Crystal, who had rescued him, didn't really know too many details about his capture.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:18 pm
Shiro had looked into the mirror to see his changed body, the tanned skin, the mismatched eyes (the blue one also seemed to rotate different colors now that he thought of it as he saw it go to green, red, so on, and the orange one glew a bit with slight power, as a fresh wave of energy and pain made him wince a bit mentally as he held back the pain "well... guess i could start wearing sunglasses more often at least." he said, while chuckling a bit while thinking on Yellow's question next as he frowned lightly "before i got caught? i was in Olivine City given i just landed there on Skarmory after side-hopping to the closest place to here continent wise, to let him rest. once in Olivine city i rested a few days at the Pokemon center and got a few ultra balls from the Pokemart, but after i was heading for the exit i blank out.. i guess that's when they first got me... the rest is pretty much blank, except for snippets of voices here and there mumbling something i don't recognize, random words really." he sighed, lightly closing his eyes a bit before taking up an Oran Berry to eat smiling faintly to Snowy "thank you Snowy." he said lightly to the white Eevee.

Raiden had 'eeped' in his own way from being pounced on by the younger duo of Pichu's, also sweatdropping after while rolling a bit into the pounce and managed to get the three of them off the bed so they didn't bother Shiro much "i'm awake you two i'm awake! sorry it's been so long since we saw each other and all." he said, smiling in his own way.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:51 pm
There was noticeable giggling from the two Pichu as, once they had been dislodged from the bed along with Raiden, they began alternately chasing one another back and forth across the room, occasionally disappearing under one of the beds. Snowy gently lowered the basket from his head, leaving the Oran Berries for Shiro to consume at his leisure as she hopped down from that bed to rejoin Crystal, steadily reclaiming his perch on the girl's shoulder. Once Shiro had taken a good look at himself in the mirror, Dash took it upon himself to set it aside, returning it to its original position hanging on the wall in the next room over.

"Still, sometime between when you first blanked out and when I came to find you, you must have gotten out long enough to forward me those distress messages I got on my PokeGear and in my PC mailbox," noted Crystal. "Or do you not remember doing that?"

"If Shiro isn't the one who left those messages for you to find, then we may have another problem on our hands," noted Silver as he poked into the room having quickly realized that the only reason anyone would have been making so much of a fuss back there was if Shiro had finally woken up.

"Yeah, but it could just be that he forgot sending them because those drugs Team Rocket was using on him might have made his memory a little fuzzy," suggested Yellow.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:46 pm
Shiro thought harder as he sighed" actually, i vaguely remember being awake one time outside of the tube, on a table for Experiments and when i had noticed the scientists were pretty much ignoring me for some reason i slipped away and found a computer terminal to try and get a message to you.. don't remember how coherent my message was, but shortly after sending them i got nabbed and put back comatose drug wise until you came and got me apparently." he watched as Raiden skittered on over to the other Pikachu and began chatting it up and finding out how things been with it, while keeping an eye on the scampering Pichus as well, Shiro continuing to eat an Oran Berry while thinking on things as he waved to Silver idly while frowning a bit in general, hating the fact he couldn't figure out what exactly they all did to him, sans the unown and genetic raping, he guessed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:31 pm
"Based on the time stamp on that mail you sent me, it seems like they must have had you locked up in that facility for several months," noted Crystal. "Meaning they captured you before I even left Unova. It's probably just a coincidence that one of their experimental pokemon got loose the same time I got your message."

"Speaking of which, I couldn't help overhearing Gold pestering you about how you managed to take down two Rayquaza at once," Silver spoke up. "Surely you must realize that he isn't going to leave you alone now that he's found out about that."

"It's really not as impressive as it sounds," Crystal sighed awkwardly. "All I did was have my pokemon knock them both out of the sky so Suicune could land the finishing blow more easily. Suicune is the one who really put a stop to their rampage."

"But it's still really amazing that you managed to bring down two legendary dragon pokemon without any backup," Yellow was obviously impressed. "I mean, back when I battled against Lance I could barely even scratch his dragon type pokemon."

"That's because Lance is a more experienced trainer and you don't really have any pokemon on your team strong against the dragon type," Crystal answered with a shrug. "Once you know how to fight them, they really aren't all that tough."

"In that case, the fact that you really know how to fight them is pretty cool anyway," Yellow clearly wasn't going to let Crystal shrug off her praise so easily. "But, getting back to helping Shiro, what do any of us know about the Unown?"

"Only that they tend to be fairly weak individually so most trainers wouldn't even bother with them," Silver responded easily enough.

"But gather enough of them together and there's no telling what could happen," Crystal added. "And it looks like Team Rocket implanted an awful lot of them inside of Shiro."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:27 am
Shiro had winced when he heard the Team Rocket experiments again, and closed his eyes, as if pondering, he was actually peeking into his mind a bit, making a quick count before going a slight bit pale "i think it's less than a hundred, but close to that though." he said lightly with a bit of nervousness, while munching down another oran berry, though he had to admit, they were damn tasty to him now, even though he didn't like berries originally. he chalked it up to the pokemon DNA in him though as he frowned "then who knows what exactly they did to me, on top of the Unown and the pokemon DNA... it might be the tip of the iceberg.. though if they were more focused on the other Unown then it may not be all that much more."

Raiden of course chatted with the pikachu he was sitting near, also in his own way catching up, but more along the lines of finding out how his friends have been and all while Shiro and he went to the Unova and Sinnoh leagues to go through the pokemon there.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:32 pm
"I dunno," Crystal answered with a slight shrug. "I mean, it seems a little strange to me that those scientists were experimenting with the Unown in what they were claiming to be a Cloning Research Lab. It makes me think that maybe they didn't have enough biological materials for their experiments and that they must have been substituting in the much more readily accessible Unown as placeholder materials."

"But then during those experiments they must have somehow discovered that they could successfully replicate an existing pokemon, such as Rayquaza, by using the right concentration of Unown," noted Silver. "At least, that appears to be what it looks like based on the footage you forwarded to Professor Oak after taking down the rogue Rayquaza."

Crystal nodded. "Not to mention one of the pokemon that busted out of that facility during our escape turned out to be yet another copy of Rayquaza. Although, it looks like using the Unown might have been a last minute addition to the research that was going on at that facility because it didn't seem like they had made any preparations to contain the pokemon that they were creating."

"Anyway, regardless of all that, Unown are still just pokemon," noted Silver. "They should hold no grudge against Shiro."

"And since pokemon prefer to be cooperative with humans that should mean that once Shiro tries to get through to them they will hopefully settle down and only want to help him get back at Team Rocket for them," added Yellow.

"That's the other thing that bugs me," Silver pointed out. "Just where did these worthless guys claiming to be members of Team Rocket crawl out from this time?"

"Considering the Ruins of Alph are so poorly mapped out, they could have been hiding out in that facility for a pretty long time without anyone knowing they were down there," Crystal responded. "Where they might have come from before that is anyone's guess."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:49 am
Shiro sighed as he brought his hand up to lightly rub at his temples "that's not a surprise.. ugh, just thinking of Team rocket's giving me a headache and making my blood boil slightly." he said, lightly closing his eyes a bit to think as such on things "as for getting the Unown to calm down, that'll still take a little while to do, given if i try to force things it could get ugly." he winced "plus i still have to get able to move, so i can help in hunting down those Unown created Pokemon.." he shuddered lightly, frowning "to think they'd do something so low as that.. it just reinforces my... dislike of Team Rocket."

Raiden nodded as he hopped out onto Shiro's bed again as he spoke up "yeah, they're the lowest of the low!" of course this caused the trainer to eyeroll and smile slightly as he picked up another oran berry to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:19 pm
"Well the fact is your body won't be able to recover fully until the Unown stop trying to rip you apart from the inside trying to get out," noted Crystal. "So that's the only real starting point we have at the moment. Yellow should be able to help you communicate with them in a positive manner since she has a real talent for understanding the thoughts and feelings of pokemon."

"It probably won't take all that long either," added Silver. "If you can just figure out which Unown is the one calling the shots and get that one on your side, then the rest will most likely settle down all at once."

"So you see, all we've really got to do is let them know that you aren't the one who did this to them and that you're going to help them get back at the guys who did," Yellow finished for them.

"Anyway," Crystal started as she got up from where she had been sitting on the room's other bed. "Yellow can take it from here so I'm gonna get back to debugging your equipment while the two of you work on that."

"Good luck with that," Snowy remarked encouragingly as the two of them left the room.

"I guess we'll leave you to it then," Silver shrugged and also left the room.

"This should be interesting," Dash commented as he once again settled at the foot of the bed where Shiro was resting.

"You know, you're really lucky Crystal is the one that found you," Yellow said to Shiro once the others were out of the room. "I doubt any of the rest of us would have been equipped to handle this, but she and her pokemon have really been amazing about it."

"It has less to do with any genuine skill and more to do with stubborn determination and a lot of perseverance, but she knows how to get the job done so that's got to count for something," noted Dash.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:58 am
Shiro nodded to the ideas of what he needed to do, thankful for the Oran berries though, they did help much in getting his energy up some, but now that he had a decent ammount of energy he could feel the underlying nerves and such on fire and flaring with much pain as he squinted a bit to keep from wincing outright "i think it's probably a good idea to try and calm them down now, because otherwise i probably won't be of much use, being constantly in pain." Raiden had nodded to Dash, chuckling a bit in his own way "no kidding... Shiro's just the type to rush into things recklessly and get his butt way over his head, and has to get himself saved somehow.. like when he had caught the Lucario he has." of course, Shiro just looked over to his Pikachu with a 'traitor!' look before laying back down fully with a sigh, and deciding to close his eyes, to focus on the place where he felt he saw the Unown flying around above him in such a tizzy of a buzz and all.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff