View Results

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:52 pm
"I'll call you whatever I damn want, Rennie." Alai put her hands on her hips and added, "And I'm gonna be your wife in a short while, apparently, so you might as well get used to it now. I'mma be the best wifey you can ever have, except for the whole kids thing." She paused. "You know, I just thought 'bout that. Never did 'fore. What'll happen when I ain't givin' you little crawlin', screamin' things? I mean, it was never discussed. That's very important." She bit her lip. "And, what if someone finds out about me? I mean, you know things ain't exactly what they appear here." She'd told him before she knew that not everyone was okay with it.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:50 pm
Ren looked away, looking quite cozy on the couch. "Children are disgusting," he uttered and looked at her again. "And you are annoying," he said on a quieter note and put a hand to his forehead. His headache was growing. Yet her concern was feasting on his sanity and Ren couldn't exactly feel comfortable any more. He covered his eyes, inhaling through his nose and exhaling through the mouth to calm himself. He did this for two minutes until he felt slightly better and opened his eyes again.

Ren stared at Alai before giving her an indifferent expression. Her worried face made him smile though. And boy, he wore such a devilish smile. "Please remind me again. I...seem to have a hard time remembering after such a long time," he murmured, his eyes hungry. He was ready to tease her some more, if only for his entertainment.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:07 pm
Alai gave him a look, assuming her Seriously, don't mess with me pose, hands on her hips, shifting her weight onto one foot. It was a pose that Ren had seen a bit of. She didn't pull it out when she was young, not as much as she did as she aged. "The thing where I wasn't born this pretty, you boot-lickin' snake-tugger." She frowned at him. "You changed, Rennie. I can tell that much." She leaned against the wall. "By the way, you better lock up the staff. I ain't exactly how I was, neither. Merde, I'm not. You got some pretty boys and girls 'round here, and I'm liable to seduce some of 'em." Then, she lunged at him and gave him another hug, squeezing him and holding tight.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:35 pm
Ren waited a bit, for her to finish hugging him before he spoke. "You..." He looked down at her before grabbing her hair, pulling it back so that she was face to face with him. He wasn't exactly amused.

"What were you expecting, Alai? Were you expecting the sweet Prince from years ago?" He stared at her with an intent stare. "Because you should stop looking if you are," he said coldly. He paused and exhaled, blowing air in her face.

"If you did that, playing with the work around here, and I hear about it, well, there is no doubt that I'll send you right back to the South. And how would your poor mother feel if she knew her daughter was a whore when she is engaged? Don't be mistaken, this marriage isn't some kind of treaty. It is the South's apology for attacking Atlas initially. But right now, I'm not exactly feeling very forgiving. You'd have to convince me," he muttered and let her go, a look of irritation on his face. He stood and passed by her as he went to one of the windows to open it, trying to soften his head ache.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 pm
Alai scowled. "I was just tryin' to lighten the mood, Rennie. 'Scuse me for thinkin' I could make you smile. Know what? I'm gonna go. You wanna talk, you come to me. I'll be in my room." She stepped forward to hug him again, then just turned and left. She got directions and was soon in her bedroom, staring out the window. When she got the urge to draw, she did so, and then she took a nap, because if Ren could do it then, dammit, so could she. It was a petulant thought, but she was upset with him. Severely. After her nap, she meandered towards the kitchen to find a snack.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:08 pm
Ren stayed by his window, solemnly looking out the window at the weather, which was still bright and cool.

As Alai opened the kitchen doors, a knife was thrown at the wall besides her head. The cooks looked awfully suspicious but shook their heads; they even went so far to deny throwing the knife, which could've potentially killed her. Surely, Alai would come to realise Northerners had ill sentiments on the South still and had still held their grudge against the neighboring country.

Ren appeared behind her, with a frown as he glared at his cooks. He glanced at the knife and glanced back at his cooks who immediately got to work. He took a step forward, puting his arm around Alai's shoulders as he lifted his voice with authority. "If you have enough energy to play around like fools, then you'd have enough energy to make a whole table full of something delicious for our lovely guest here," he ordered. He squeezed Alai's shoulders as he mentioned her, but did not look at her.
The cooks bowed their heads into their work. Ren watched them for a bit, knowing well that they were probably cursing him under their breaths right now. He gave a coy smile before taking Alai out of the kitchen. "If you're hungry, it's best you don't go to the kitchen. Please ask one of the butlers. They are much better at behaving," he muttered, still refusing to look at her.
Eventually, when they reached a wider room, Ren let go of her and pocketed his hands as he glanced at her. "Sorry...About before," he offered, quietly and quickly before turning back and walking down the hall.

Ren would think it'd be very good to go take a stroll.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:28 am
Alai followed Ren and poked him in the arm as they walked. "You saved me. My knight in shinin' armor." She giggled quietly and kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Rennie. You're the best knight a girl could ask for." She was, of course, teasing him as she used to do when they were younger. Alai reached into her bag and asked, "Hey, do you have chocolate anywhere? Merde, I don't know where any of mine got to. That's so annoyin', when my chocolate just disappears on me like that." She smiled radiantly, having forgiven him becauase of the apology.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:53 pm
Ren ran a hand through his hair, giving a thoughtful sigh as he tilted his head. "I..." He paused, finding the right words. "Wasn't trying to save you, I was just trying to look for you because you left in such an angry manner."
Ren glanced down at her, trying not to give the impression that he was concerned for her in the slightest. "And I knew some of the work around here dislike Southerners, and I didn't want to get you killed, in case your country decides it wants to attack Atlas again," he muttered, a bit bitter in his words.
He, himself, didn't take to Allegre well. But he was rather forced to be in a relationship with Alai and be 'fond' of her, so Ren had no choice but to apologize.

He pocketed his hands into his trouser pockets, looking away in a quiet manner until Alai's voice piped in. "Chocolate?" Ren tilted his head, a bit confused. Well, it was logical enough since the cocoa bean didn't grow up North and only grew in the tropics down in the South. Since the war, trading had halted and for thirteen years, Ren hadn't tasted much of the sweet, brown candy she referred to. He thought for a moment before again, coming up with a puzzled look.
"You want to eat chocolate?" Ren's face was a look of curiousity and so he took Alai's shoulder and went up some stairs until they came across a butler.
"I need chocolate. Bring it," he demanded. The butler also had a quizzical face and ushered away. Ren then took her to a small room with a lounge couch and a large mirror. The walls were draped in a deep red and the furniture inside was dark and and elegantly aged. He motioned to the couch where he sat on the end.

The butler came in soon after with a silver platter which he placed on a small table to the side of the couch and bowed before leaving. Ren opened the lid, revealing dark looking chocolate. The 'chocolate' Alai referred to was a creamy, sweet delight. Hoever, Northerner 'chocolate', the one Ren only knew of, was a dark, bitter flavor that was used mostly by chefs. Ren had heard of many who liked this 'dark chocolate' but he and many others found it, well, rather disgusting.

Ren paused, looking at the candy before glancing at Alai. "Are you sure you're going to eat it?" His face was a bit revolted, but he was also curious to see if she would really eat it.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:23 pm
"Of course!" Alai chirped, having only experienced the chocolate she was used to, and happily ate the chocolate, and then she scrunched up her face. "Oh. Ew. Ew. Ew." Then she had more and scrunched up her face more. "Ew. EW! So gross. Oh, ew." Then she had more. "OH GOD. EW!" She started to reach for more, but slapped her hand and said, "No! Bad hand! Stop it! That tastes disgustin'!" The hand extended again, and she slapped it once more, scolding the hand thoroughly, including some choice cusses. Then she settled against Ren, grumbling, "Rennie... you ain't tryin' to poison me, are you? If you are, I can promise this ain't the way to go about gettin' me to leave. You can just ask. I got a few pretty lords and ladies lookin' my way at home. I don't need to marry you."

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:53 pm
At that, Ren scoffed and leaned back, both at her actions and her words. He didn't expect her to like dark chocolate anyways. As for marriage, he put his hand on her head and began to mess up her light hair. "Where did you get that notion in mind?" He crossed his legs and chuckled darkly. "Didn't your mother tell you? You can't just go back to get married, Alai. Or do you wanna start another unwanted war? Think about it."

Ren let her sit there to think about it for a moment before speaking up again. "We have to get married. That was the final agreement to the treaty. My father thought it up himself," he murmured. He let go of her head and blew in her face. "You were a fool to think you had a choice or the chance to do as you please. The royals are just tired of having to deal with the war so they arranged out marriage. Go ahead and beg, I doubt your mother or you father will let you out of it. I know I've already asked my own parents*," he said in a rather disheartened manner.

* Remember, Ren's mother was a whore who ended up dying a little before the war. But Alai wouldn't know that; she just thinks that the king and the current queen are his real parents.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:03 pm
She huffed. "Well, I'll just run away then. And you can find someone else to marry. I'm sure one of my cousins would be more than happy! And I can live somewhere else, maybe in the forest, with the cuddlies." Alai smiled triumphantly, pleased with this solution. "So, there. You can just bite a nail, Rennie." Then she giggled and climbed onto his lap. "I'm just kiddin', Rennie. I love you, I hope you know that." Alai rested her head on his shoulder. "Yep, I love my big, strong manly-man. Gonna give me lots and lots of babies, Rennie?" She giggled wildly, her legs flailing as she started laughing so hard she choked, and then she coughed until her throat was clear and let out another giggle. "I regret nothin' about that laughin' fit, Rennie. Nothin'. At. All."

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:00 pm
Ren watched her, only slightly amused that she jumped quickly to her solutions. She was like a child, having not changed in the slightest. He listened, if only to to entertain himself with her fantasy-like fancies. If she could only but understand...if she did not marry him, then the treaty would be broken and the two countries would continue warring. It was their marriage that would inevitably keep their countries unified in peace.

Ren did not comment though, not wanting to dissappoint her. As she crwawled into his lap, obviously happy in flaunting herself in front of Ren, he leaned back slightly to let her laugh herself silly. "You...okay?" He was unsure after her episode and watched her with only slight concern. "You say those three little words so easily, Alai." He pinched her cheek, his eyes playfully glaring at her. "You know nothing about me, nothing at all and yet you could just jump to the conclusion of having children." He took her chin so that he held her face to look at him. He was clearly serious; he was not fond of commitment and he certainly didn't like the idea of children. And that fact that Alai could easily dismiss all worries and just...well, Ren could not handle it...her outgoingness and carefree personality.
Ren wasn't the type of character to just forget and to just live life...He couldn't just play around. If he did that, well, he'd very well just unleash a demon.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:22 am
Alai rolled her eyes. "Of course I know you, Rennie!" She smiled warmly and curled up on his lap. "I think I know you better'n anyone, seein' as I met you and your mama, too. I'm sorry about that, too. I said to my daddy, You better not let that nice lady get hurt! I like her, and she's a good person. But he let her get hurt, so I hate him now. That's why my mama delivered me. I won't let him anywhere near me." She smiled with a savage pleasure, which was unusual for her. "b*****d's actin' like a child now." Then she smiled brightly, warmly, kindly again. "Hey, Rennie, do you think we could live somewhere quiet for a while?" She looked up at him. "I mean, just after we get married and all that. Just... relax somewhere." Then she snuggled against his chest again.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff