Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Zoids: New Generation (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Michael smiled at his mother "Thanks mom that sounds great" he said as he went to the living room to wait for the food to be done "So um... I just realized I don't know your name yet so what is it?" he asked with a smile at Lacey

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image

"It's Lacey." Lacey said and smiled back at him. Electra then tilted her head and when Lacey sat next to her Electras curled around her. Lacey smiled and Electra purred happily.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:56 pm
"Well as you probably guessed I'm Michael" he said then looked at Electra "So you two are pretty close right?" He asked with a smile and petted Electra a little

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image

"I'm guessing so. Though I don't remember much." Lacey said and smiled at Micheal. Electra purred and nuzzled Lacey as she pet Electra's head.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:57 pm
Michael looked at Lacey a little confused "You don't remember much huh. What do you remember?" he asked wondering how long they were in the pods

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image

Electra looked down as Lacey said "All I remember is some people trying to make Electra get in her some pod thingy then being put in another pod before a light made me go to sleep. Next thing I knew I was woke up in your Zoid. I don't remember anything before that." She then looked at Electra and Electra wrapped her tail around her trying to help her feel better. They were sort of like sisters in a way. It was amazing to see an organoid of her stature be so sweet.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:09 pm
Michael looked at Electra then back to Lacey "Sounds like they were either trying to keep you away from people or trying to protect you" he said then looked at Electra wrapping her tail around Lacey "You know what Electra you look like a good friend" he said with a smile and petted her lightly

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image

Lacey smiled and said "So far she has been." Then Electra purrs as Micheal pet her and she nuzzled his hand. Lacey smiled and giggled as Electra knocked Micheal over and started to nuzzle. His mother was cooking dinner

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:15 pm
Michael laughed when Electra tackled him "So you like that huh" he said with a small laugh as he pet her "Good girl" he said to Electra then shouted to his mother "Hey mom how long until dinner's ready?"

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image

"I'm just putting it on plates." His mother said and smiled as she brought dinner to the table. She then said "Come and get it." She had a hard time finding something for electra to eat so she used some of the old parts no one was using out back and put them in a bowl.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:28 pm
Michael stood up and went to the kitchen table "Thanks for making this" he said with a smile and started to eat the food "Do you think it's good Lacey?" he said with a smile then looked at Electra "What about yours Electra?"

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image

"It's very good. Thank you." Lacey said eating her food. Electra purred as she ate and was enjoying the old metal. SHe was very happy. But then she stopped and perked her ears and ran over to the window growling as some Sleepers appraoched the vilalge.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:54 pm
Michael looked at Electra and went over to the window seeing a couple of zoids "What's wrong Electra?" he said looking out at the zoids coming closer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image

Electra then ran out the open door and Lacey followed her saying "Electra wait!" Then she followed Electra who wasn't going to stop. Soon she found Electra charging her attack on the Sleepers. SHe could only take out one at a time but knew that Lacey was in good hands. She then roars and launched her attack making one Sleepre blow up. She needed more energy to take out the other two. She then fell over and Lacey ran over to her. But then explsions were all around them. Lacey screamed and As a torpedo came close to them Electra got up and it hit her leg. Hewr aromor was really thick so she could take the attack. But she roars in pain from theweapon hitting her leg.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:28 pm
Michael looked at them running out the door "Wait hold on!" he yelled running out the door then seeing as they were not coming back he jumped into the Blitz Tiger and started running towards the sleepers seeing only two left "Lets try this" He said to himself as Blitz Tiger's blades deployed out to the sides and charged with energy "Lets go Laser Blades!" he said running at full speed and striking the last two zoids down with the blades. He then turned around and came back to Lacey and Electra then opened the top and looked at them "Hey you two okay!" he yelled to them.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff