Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:33 pm
Alexia Jayy frowned at the bad boy and hissed, "There's more to me than anime, you jerk face." She grabbed the other paper and left without another word. Once she was outside, she decided to double check her paper. She opened it and read...

'I'm secretly a fan of My Little Pony.'

"The ********? I didn't write this!" she said in a hushed voice. Then, realization hit her. "Oh, dear God..."

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:39 pm
"Ugh... you talk to loud..." He then uttered, his hangover making it feel like she was yelling. He then opened the paper out of boredom to see his secret again.

'I secretly write lemons.'

"Am I seeing things? I think I may have had more than I thought last night... Lemons? How do you write a lemon...?" Nick was confused and still pretty out of it. He didn't know what a lemon meant, nor did he realize who had his own secret.

"... Wait a minute... Then where is..." He then looked at the Otaku, feeling his whole world crashing down. "You gotta be ******* kidding..."

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:43 pm
The musician looked over at the rebel with a horrified face. Not horrified because of what she had just learned, horrified of what he had learned. 'Wait, he probably doesn't even know what a lemon is.' she thought, 'If I'm lucky...' Alexia Jayy marched over to Nicholas and shoved the paper at him. "We never speak of this again..." she said, her face flushed.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:50 pm
Nick looked back at her, not with a horrified face, but with a droopy, almost sickened face. Oh yea he hated she knew, but his headache was just giving him a crap ton of problems. He got up and regained his balance, taking the shoved paper of his back as he put hers in her hand. "You better not... You'd wish you never did..." He uttered, walking away as he held his head. He then turned back to her. "By the way, your supposed to eat a lemon, not write on it..." He said, then turning away to finish the assignment.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:57 pm
Her face brightened as she growled. 'You're lucky I don't have a lemon in my hand!' she mentally threatened before turning off to get this over with.

[I thinks maybe we could like timeskip sometime very soon to like tomorrow and your character could've Googled what a her kind of lemon is and found out what she meant by it.]  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:10 pm
(okay)

The next day was a rather interesting one for Stix. He didn't go to a party at all, but instead, had a little interest of curiosity and looked up what "Lemons" meant. Let's just say he had and interesting and rather eye opening night, after purging it with ponies of course. He went into first period, his head hurting from what he saw last night. "What the actual **** did I read last night..." He uttered. Despite being a major flirt, Stix was rather innocent when it came to sex, still a virgin himself actually.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:14 pm
Alexia Jayy came in with her headphones blaring as usual and sat down in her usual spot, still trying to forget what had happened almost twenty four hours ago. "Monster, how should I feel? Creatures lie here, looking through the window." she sung softly, staring out of the window.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:04 pm
Stix stared at the Otaku as she walked in the classroom, singing her weird Otaku music and stuff. "Pervert Otaku..." Stix uttered to himself, wishing he could use some mind soap to just forget everything that happened. He wished he could be at home, watching some more MLP. He needed his Applejack and Fluttershy to help him steer away from the perversion.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:17 pm
The otaku had turn to dig in her bag just in time to read the boy's lips. "Brony." she hissed back. 'I wonder how much he'd like them if he knew all the stories my online friends wrote about his precious ponies.' she thought evilly, but decided against it since she rather be the bigger person. She took out her song book and started writing down stuff for songs.

[Meg and Dia ain't anime! cat_xd ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:34 pm
(lol I know. But he doesn't XD)

Stix just gave a glare and turned away. He wanted a smoke so badly right now. He smoked an entire pack last night while watching his ponies, but he was really annoyed and wanted one now. "Please let this day go by quickly..." He said to himself as he held his head down on his desk, the time feeling so slow now. He kept looking back at little miss Otaku a few times, still rather disgusted by her vulgar writing.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:40 pm
Once the bell finally rung, Alexia Jayy stood and walked over to Stix. "I think we should talk about this." she said, her face straight, "Cause I really don't like the glaring and the names. I'm not usually a person to do that s**t."

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:49 pm
Nicholas was about to get up, until he was stopped by that girl. "A talk? Ugh... Can't it wait...? I just want to forget about all of this crap... uh... uh..." Nicholas said, trying to remember her real name and not "Otaku".  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:51 pm
"Alexia Jayy." she finished for him, frowning, "And no, it can't. The more we put it off, the worse everything will get."

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:01 am
"Just get some mind soap of something... Besides, you said yourself not to talk about it again." He then said, giving off a yawn. "I'd rather not remember what happened then to actually talk about it..." A slight shiver when down his spine as he remember what he read last night. "Ugh... so... wrong..."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:07 am
She frowned more. "And like your secret is any better." Alexia Jayy hissed, "I just want things to be cleared out so the elephant in the room can leave and the tension will go away. I don't like tension."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff