Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:37 pm
Anguis Lingua

"Yeah, your mother found out somehow and ambushed me earlier. I'm fairly certain that the word will spread quickly. My friend Jack also knows. The secret is going to get out sooner or later."

Crackle looked at Elijah and grinned.

"You aren't a clan vampire, are you? I can handle a few family vampires, a whole clan might get out of hand."

Then a wider grin flashed across his face.

"Unless you start your own clan somehow. You do have a personality that could keep a bunch of vampires in line. I know I'd hang on your every word."

((I've got something up my sleeve. I'm not going to make this easy. I'm trying to pick my timing. I'm about to stir it up in the main thread and get EVERYONE worked up.))

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:43 pm
NinebB0nesfr33d

"Clan? No." Elijah scowled. "I wish I was, but I... can't join a Clan, because of my grandparents and great grandfather. Last thing I need is to start a war between Clans."

He couldn't help but laugh. "Me? My own clan? Please, that would never happen, could you imagine the red tape that would be involved." He looked down at his dress and pondered. "Though, I could guarantee they'd definitely be the best-dressed..."

((Just be careful starting things in the main thread, it can backfire and get ugly if things go south. I've seen it happen, and would hate to see it happen to you, especially since you just joined us. smile ))  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:48 pm
Anguis Lingua

"Why can't you join because of them? They can't control you, Elijah."

Crackle's ear perked up, hearing the noise of someone having just ran from the area. His eyes narrowed.

"I think someone was nearby."

Crackle stood straight, walking towards the sound. Whatever it had been was long gone. He turned his eyes back to Elijah, the concern was apparent on his face.

((I'm not going to cross any lines, just making people aware of what's going on. I won't get scared out too easily. xD))

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:59 pm
NinebB0nesfr33d

Elijah cut his eyes to the darkness of the forest. "I... I'm a descendant of Ravnos." He sighed heavily. "He's my great-grandfather, and head of Clan Ravnos." He rubbed his face warily. "I wish I could join Toreador, the Clan of artists. But I'm pretty sure he would start a war with Toreador if I did."

He jumped up at the sound of someone running. "s**t, s**t!" Elijah took a step back. "We... we shouldn't be here, we've been found out." The vampire spun around and bolted through the forest, the black dress quickly blending him into the darkness.

((A bit skittish he is. Don't worry, he'll find a way to get Crackle alone again. wink ))  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:04 pm
Anguis Lingua

Crackle watched Elijah flee from the area. A few steps back and he too moved away from the area. The information from Elijah was a little terrifying, but he wasn't scared off enough yet from the vampire. He headed further into the woods, knowing full well that showing his face too soon might spark something. He was going to avoid druids for a little while just in case it had been another druid.

(No worries. 8D If you didn't stick to character I'd be bummed)

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff