Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Soul of White** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:35 pm
Ella smiled and took the boy's hand, leading him into her house. For some reason, she felt as though he needed to be watched. She led him up the stairs and to the vacant room beside hers, which was reserved for guests. "Is this okay?" she asked, "The bed's pretty comfy, and the window had a nice view of... Well, of the bar across the neighborhood. But it's great for gossip. I caught Stasia there last week with this college student. He was like a four, but hey, he was loaded with cash-"
She stopped.
She blushed, realizing how superficial she must have sounded.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:40 pm
So many new questions.
Gossip?
Bars?
Sigh... everything that entered his mind began to exhaust him. One thing did pop into his mind, though.
"Um... could you sleep with me? I'm still so confused about what's going on and... I'm a little scared." he spoke, his voice as pure as ever.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:56 pm
And there it was, just as she thought. "Fine," she answers as she moved toward the door and locked it, "but you've gotta be outta here by nine. It'll cost a hundred fifty for the whole deal, and I don't do that Karma Sutra s***, m'kay?"
She walked back over to him and took off her slippers. She cracked her knuckles and waited for a response.
Let's get this over with.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 pm
Again, the confused stare.
All these numbers, payment? For sleeping? Wasn't she only offering a place to sleep?
"Excuse me...? I-I only thought I was sleeping. I didn't know it would cost money..."
His face turned sad and he dipped his head.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:14 pm
She looked at him, completely lost. Did he honestly not wanna...
Maybe he was crazy.
He did fall out of the sky.
Still, he seemed so innocent.
She sighed and decided to buy his act, unlocking the door but still keeping it closed. She smiled at him and said, "You just wanna sleep? Honestly? Don't screw with me, because I am literally the Queen of Screwing people."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:26 pm
The boy snapped back to attention.
"Y-Yes! Honest! All I want to do is sleep and, you... make me feel, I don't know... comfortable." he said.
"Would that be okay?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:39 pm
"Comfortable." She hadn't heard that word to describe how she made people feel before.
She pulled the covers off of the bed and crawled under them. She wondered if this was a trick, but somehow, she doubted it. She patted the spot next to her and said, "You comin' in or what?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:52 pm
The boy nodded and removed his shoes, politely placing them in a corner. He crawled into the bed next to Ella and quickly looked satisfied. He now wore an honest smile.
"Thank you." He said.
A few minutes of science had gone by before the boy piped up once more.
"Ella? What would you like to call me?" he asked quietly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:57 pm
Ella rolled over to face the boy. He seemed so sweet and genuine, and fragile as well. It occurred to her that he needed a name, but didn't want to say something he didn't like. "I dunno," she replied, "Do you have one in mind?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:57 pm
((This needs to be moved, eh. There are too many main timeline rps, and since this is the newest, It'll have to be put on hold.))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:00 pm
((Go to Numb. Justin says as long as it stays at five like it is now, it's fine. And if I'm not mistaken, he had just as much to do with the limit as you did.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:05 pm
The boy shook his head.
"No, sorry. The only name I remember is yours. It's the only one I've heard since I woke up..."
The boy looked around a bit.
"Is there anything in here you could name me after?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:05 pm
((Again, same as I did with Justin, it's at four unless someone edits it while I'm posting this. esides, he said the NEWER rps would be moved back, not the older ones. Chronological order and all.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:10 pm
Scathach heard the crash. Of course she did. Who hadn't? She drove down nearby, and saw the faint plume of smoke slightly off the road. She sighed, and grabbed a flashlight from the glovebox. She headed towards it, expecting a bunch of stoned teens shooting off makeshift fireworks. Kind of sad how often she got that. But this... This had been louder. What were they- the thought flew away as soon as she caught sight of the crater.

"What the f-" she cut off, and grabbed the small phone a her hip.

"yeah.... I need a team down here. If this wasn't an attack, then the teens are turning inta ******** terrorists," she said shortly, and hung up. On the chance it was teens... She scanned the area for... Bits left over. It wasn't fun, but she didn't find anything. Not a patch of fur, even.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:11 pm
ezio0fd3ath
((But there are only five Main RPs currently open. And five was the limit. As long as another isn't posted, this is fine.))

There, that proof enough for ya?
Sheesh.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas