Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
DISPOSABLE SIGNUPS - Personal Plot Assistance! CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:43 am
Student name: Rhye
Student race/faction: Undead - Vampire
Personality: Male. Straight. Charismatic, inventive, easy-going, noble in his own way, always smiling and ready to give a hand.... but don't rely on him too much, he can dump you any minute in case he thinks it will serve his goals.
Appearance: Red uncombed longish (but not too long) hair, pale, orange wild always hungry eyes with a very dark small pupil, wry smile
Minisite username: olwen

exclaim I understand that by signing up I am creating this character to be disposed of. They will die. This is a personal character plot, not a GM-run event. I also acknowledge that if I use my quest character here they will die permanently, and that using said quest character here if I want to ever get them in TiH is probably a very bad idea.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:43 am
Student name: Ales O'Tiui
Student race/faction: Ghost / Banshee
Personality: Female. Strong, proud, and arrogant, though... not really smart. She's not stupid or dumb, but clever isn't a good epithet to describe her, too. Ales is a member of an old and respected family, however, she's very social, outgoing, open-minded, practically open for anything. She loves fun, laughter, and big good company; she easily befriends people and loves to always have someone to talk to. Hates loneliness and solitude. Tries to be as easy as possible, dealing with others.
Appearance: Very pale, thin, with shoulder long blonde hair. Blue eyes, wears long white dress.
Minisite username: santime

exclaim I understand that by signing up I am creating this character to be disposed of. They will die. This is a personal character plot, not a GM-run event. I also acknowledge that if I use my quest character here they will die permanently, and that using said quest character here if I want to ever get them in TiH is probably a very bad idea.  

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:18 pm
Updated to here!

Will be closing signups for this on Friday around 8pm EST!  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:15 pm
Student name: Kelly McCoy
Student race/faction: Undead - Skeleton
Personality: She's a very happy and calm ghoul. She grew up with very radical parents who heavily believes in peace and love with everyone and everything. She's often stuck in her head, day dreaming, or even meditating, it's hard to see some times because she doesn't have eye lids.
Appearance: She's all skeleton. Besides her wide pelvis, and long legs, the only traces of femininity is the bright blue dress and large straw hat with a blue sash that she wears all the time.
Minisite username: euphoricghost.

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:23 pm
Student name: Ostus
Student race/faction: Monster/Manticore
Personality: Tall, bulky, fierce-looking and surly...but he's really not. Make no mistake, Tussie, as he's often called, is right there when it's time to scare, and fighting is one of the boy's secret loves. Those are things he has to enjoy, since he'd be a plain bad Manticore if he didn't. But when the Fear is gathered and the heat is off, Ostus is a kid as pleasant as his musical voice, always ready with a strong arm or sweet sentiment for someone who needs it.
Appearance: Thick, tousled red hair that hangs to mid-back, golden skin, slanted blue eyes, a pug nose and a shark's mouth with dual-rows of teeth. Wearing a black-and-yellow plaid button-up shirt and jeans that are ripped at the thighs. Has lion paws that make shoes impossible, and a scorpion's tail.
Minisite username: Wanderlustful

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:05 pm
Added!  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Citanul Lunatic

Devout Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:01 pm
Student name: Samuel Wyatt Reviere
Student race/faction: Lizardfolk/Monster
Personality: While a humanoid Plated Lizard doesn’t seem scary, when large jaws open enough to engulf your head, all thoughts of that go out the window! Sam is a rather shy Monster, until it comes to defending those he holds dear. Then this bundle of scales turns into quite the scary creature, all of his spines standing on end to make himself seem bigger.
Appearance: Coloring/scale pattern like the Plated Lizard reference above. Eyes are yellow, giving off a bright shine at night much like an alligator’s. Completely plated with scales, claws on hands and feet making it impossible to wear shoes. Usually he is seen wearing just a pair of tattered khaki shorts and a rusted locket around his neck.
Minisite username: Citanul

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:01 pm
AND CLOSED <33 THANKS GUYS!

We're gonna look through these and let you know who gets to help out. (fOuO)f  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:05 pm
(fOuO)f  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:53 pm
After much deliberation Mitsu and I have decided the following four players will be our disposables. We would like to say that we loved all of these entries, and we thank you so much for the interest. Unfortunately we can only handle about four of you. It was really hard to narrow it down to just four. IF at some point we think we might need more, we'll definitely pluck up a couple more from this thread. But for now we have...

Ravvlet
Student name: Sìoltach
Student race/faction: Ghost/Fear Liath Mòr (Grey Man)
Personality: Quiet and contemplative, Sìoltach often keeps his own counsel. He habit of speaking with great deliberation and in clipped sentences betrays little sign of mental agility, but he is capable of following orders and works well in groups.
Appearance: Tall and rail thin, covered in a light coating of short iron grey fur, he is somewhat transparent but casts a solid shadow. Usually wears little more than a ragged pair of shorts and a t-shirt.
Minisite username: Ravvlet

Ol-j-man
Student name: Mimi Nerai
Student race/faction: Ghost - Wisp
Personality: For such a small ghoul she's got a lot of heart. All smiles and courageous words, Mimi prefers the glass to be half-full and full of tasty juice for her enjoyment! She's still very much a naive scareling and has the same easily distracted/impulsive thoughts as one. The world to her is just one big playground and she wants to be the first one on the swing sets.
Appearance: Pale-skinned and fading towards the legs, flower-print sundress with a colorful bracelet on wrist, braided blond hair and curious green eyes, skull pin on a hair clip
Minisite username: Mediciner

Carhop Calvalier
Student name: Tollark Cry
Student race/faction: Monster // Aatxe
Personality: Loud and completely out of control, Tollark loves to run around causing havoc, making himself a spectacle and the center of attention. He enjoys picking on weaker things, and can be found stuffing students in lockers. Pretty stupid, books wise, but knows his way around the streets.
Appearance: He's got a face only his momma could love, a brawny chest, a pot belly, and thick legs. Red curly hair and a pair of steel grey bull horns, and his skin is a nice shade of beet red. Always wears a black hoodie, and a pair of khaki shorts. Hooves make shoes not necessary.
Minisite username:

Named Wanderlust
Student name: Ostus
Student race/faction: Monster/Manticore
Personality: Tall, bulky, fierce-looking and surly...but he's really not. Make no mistake, Tussie, as he's often called, is right there when it's time to scare, and fighting is one of the boy's secret loves. Those are things he has to enjoy, since he'd be a plain bad Manticore if he didn't. But when the Fear is gathered and the heat is off, Ostus is a kid as pleasant as his musical voice, always ready with a strong arm or sweet sentiment for someone who needs it.
Appearance: Thick, tousled red hair that hangs to mid-back, golden skin, slanted blue eyes, a pug nose and a shark's mouth with dual-rows of teeth. Wearing a black-and-yellow plaid button-up shirt and jeans that are ripped at the thighs. Has lion paws that make shoes impossible, and a scorpion's tail.
Minisite username: Wanderlustful

CONGRATULATIONS YOU ALL WIN THE PRIZE OF...being killed.

YAAAAAAAAAAY!

When it comes closer to when you'll be needed, Inu-Mitsu will be PMing you with what to do and what's going down. THANK YOU GUYS FOR VOLUNTEERING! <3333 It really means a lot to us that you want to help.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas