Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Moira's Task (Sura & Mitsu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
demon_pachabel rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:15 pm
Sura sat down when the gnomes finally seemed to be more presentable than even she was, draping the wash cloth over the edge of the tub while she took a moment to towel off her arms.

This was the cleanest her hands had felt in a while!

Still, it was about time for her to go and flag down Moira to call it done for now.

Sosiqui
Sura's Done~

[Phase 2:

Final Turn

Cleanliness Quotient: 10]

[FINAL TALLY: 3 gnomes, Cleanliness Quotient 10 ]  
Inu-Mitsu rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:16 pm
More scrubbing with the loofah and despite the struggles it was truly working. Mitsu could see the first sign of clean skin.....she didn't know they could be this color.

The cursing and badmouthing continued though. "Let me go you over grown mutt!" Squealed one as he tried to break free and grabbed the edge of the tub only to slip and fall back in.

Mitsu grabbed the gnome rather roughly and continued to scrub. They would be lucky if they had the first layer of skin left after this.

((Phase 2: Turn 4

2: You grimly pin down the gnome(s) and scrub them with the loofah. (+5 CQ)

CQ: 0 + 5 = 5))  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:22 pm
The scrubbing done Mitsu thought it would be best to let the gnomes soak a little to get any remaining grim off. They were just to determined to climb free. Looking around to see if there was anything that would help Mitsu spotted some cucumber slices....

....what was.

Well, it was worth a try. Taking up a few of them she held a gnome still long enough to place it over its eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO BE YOU BRUTE! I'll be sure to have you....hey......" The gnome seemed to calm and relax for a moment. What Mitsu got from this was cucumbers were magic.

Securing the others with the cucumbers Mitsu finally took a step back from the tub to look them over. They looked fairly clean though now she was dripping wet.

((Phase 2: Final turn

8: You flip some cucumber slices over the gnomes' eyes. Fair enough. (+5 CQ)

CQ: 5 +5 = 10

Total: 3 gnomes CQ: 10))

Sosiqui
Mitsu is done~

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:34 pm
When she saw that the ghouls were finished, Moira strode forward, grabbing fluffy white towels and tossing them over the now-clean gnomes before handing larger towels to both ghouls. "They look great, spookies!! You're super-expert gnome cleaners! I think you both get one of these~"

She tossed each ghoul a small item, which proved on inspection to be her emblem. "Thank you! You can go now, Calamity," she added, nodding at Sura with a wide grin on her face. "And for you, Mitzie~ come with me. I've got a special bonus project for you..."

The zombie moved to the back of the room, where there was a doorway - wait, had that been there before? She beckoned for Mitsu to follow her.

demon_pachabel
Sura: PASS! Grats~ C: Moira has no emblem art yet but once I get something sorted you can display it!

Inu-Mitsu
Mitsu: exam PASS, now it's battle time! We will lead up to it with a bit of RP so please quote me in your responses! I also have a meeting in about an hour so after that time I will go quiet, but I shall return later this evening. Moira has no emblem art yet but once I get something sorted you can display it.

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:53 pm
Mitsu smiled since it seemed they have done well, grabbing the towel passed to her to wipe herself down. "Congrats Calamity," Mitsu waved to the ghoul before she followed the janitor toward the back of the room where there was a door...a mysterious door.

"So what kind of project do you have in mind?" Mitsu asked curiously not minding that the janitor had her name wrong.

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:58 pm
Sura took the emblem up someone awkwardly, but never the less held onto it, eyes wide.

She had a thing! Uh...

What did one do with the thing, anyways? She puzzled a bit at being called Calamity as a nickname, but with some mulling decided she kind of liked that too, on top of Sura. Sura, Calamity. Nice solid words.

"Thank you." she said, nodding her head slowly. "Good luck." she added to Mitsu before she moved to take her leave.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:07 pm
"You're welcome, spookie!" Moira gave Sura a merry wave before focusing on Mitsu. "The rules for going to third year say that you have to have a battle of some kind! I checked them first," she assured the lycan, nodding firmly. "So I thought you could help me give The Pebble a bath. He's the biggest gnome! Huge! Massive! And he's very strong... so I think you should fight him, because fighting me would be a teensy weensy bit unfair."

The doorway she'd led Mitsu to was also steamy and warm, leading down a bit more into humid depths. "Don't worry, I won't let him do anything... serious."

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:22 pm
"The Pebble?" Mitsu asked curiously putting Moira's emblem away in her pocket so it would be safe. "He's big?" How big could a gnome be? They were pretty tiny so she was certain in gnome terms maybe he came up to her waist or something though the way Moira was talking him up made her worry a little.

The further they went the humidity was almost stifling, it was hard to breath. In a way Mitsu wished she wasn't doing this on her own but at least the janitor said she wouldn't let him to anything serious.... "If...he's too big can I use my natural form?" It was much larger than her student form so she would have an easier time of it if he was....far larger than she suspected.

Sosiqui
I have to get dinner and I go in to work at 9pm est so we might end up finishing tomorrow. I hope that's okay.

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:17 am
"Ooh, he's huge," Moira said, with a nod, "but don't worry, spookie! You can use your natural forms and your FEAR if you want! If you have to have a battle, it should be a good one!"

With that over-enthusiastic confirmation, Moira stopped in front of another door, this one closed. "Okay, spookie... let's go!" She flung the door open and grabbed Mitsu's wrist, tugging the lycan in after her. The door slammed behind them.

The room was large. The room was empty. Except for a gnome. And it was true - he was huge. Massive. Colossal. "He's a full four feet!" Moira hissed, as the gnome - who looked more like a miniaturized bodybuilder - glared at them both, flexing his biceps warningly. "Most gnomes are only two! But he needs a bath like the rest." Indeed, there was a particularly pungent odor wafting from the gnome.

The Pebble glared at Mitsu. "The Pebble says... NO BATHS!"

And then he flexed his shirt off.

Quote:

BATTLE TIME!

The Pebble has 50 HP! This battle will be conducted in a PVP style - rather than doing auto-damage on a fixed scale, I will roll dice for The Pebble as an active boss.

Remember, since Mitsu isn't Y3 yet all her stats & rolls should be at a Y2 level. You have initiative and can attack first!

Inu-Mitsu

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:59 am
Oh Jack....Mitsu was fairly certain at this point she was fighting a troll and not a gnome. The way Moira kept talking him up he sounded like he was going to tower over her and despite her strength break her like a toothpick. It was possible her nervous expression showed and she really wished Shun or really anyone at this point was here with her. Here was hoping the teacher would step in if she got creamed.

When she was just about worked up enough to flee they finally entered the room with The Pebble and he was....shorter than her. It was only by a little over a foot and he was indeed tall compared to the other gnomes but he was like a scareling. A steroid abusing muscle headed scareling. Okay so the muscles were still a little intimidating but Mitsu knew she needed to try.

Looking to Moira first Mitsu finally advanced her nose wrinkling from the pungent odor coming from the gnome. It was enough to make the fur on her tail bristle and her eyes water. "I'm sorry Mr. umm....The Pebble but an order is an order."

And then he flexed his shirt off. Oh jack what had she gotten into.

HP: 40 / 40
Damage: 0

Sosiqui
*is dying because this is hilarious*

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sosiqui rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:02 pm
Moira clapped Mitsu on the back and stepped to one side - she didn't leave the room, but it was clear that from now on, the fight was all Mitsu's.

The Pebble gave Mitsu a beady-eyed glare. "The Pebble says... NO." Strangely, though, he didn't rush her. Instead, he just turned and flexed his... posterior.

Thankfully, he didn't flex off his pants, too.

HP: 50/50
Damage: only to your virgin eyes

Inu-Mitsu

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:46 pm
"I...I apologize Mr. Pebble but I don't think you have a choice in the matter." Though Mitsu truly wished he did.

Trying to ignore the flexing of his posterior Mitsu approached the large gnome and made to grab him. His odor was at the very least offensive and could probably be used as a repellent on its own but Mitsu bore with it thinking about how she was going to need a bath after this.

HP: 40/40
Damage: 7

Sosiqui

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sosiqui rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 4, 2, 2, 4 Total: 17 (7-28)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:51 pm
The Pebble roared as the ghoul snatched at him, kicking and striking at her with his feet and hands. It was rather like getting a really hard, kind of unpleasantly smelly massage. With a finishing smack, it squirmed free, leaving Mitsu's hands covered with an odd sort of... oily film.

"The Pebble says... nuts to you, lady." The gnome flexed one arm, admiring the purity and might of his own biceps.

HP: 43/50

Inu-Mitsu

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:22 pm
As soon as she had snatched him up he began to struggle. She took the kicks to her legs, the punches to her arms but ultimately he managed to wiggle free, mostly thanks to the oily grime that seemed to cover his entire person.

With a look of disgust Mitsu tried not to focus on it much before she advanced again. "You really do need a bath, Mr. Pebble. Don't you want to look nice for the girl gnomes?" Mitsu asked as she tried to snatch him up again. Maybe she could appeal to his better nature?

HP: 33 / 40

Sosiqui

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sosiqui rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:27 pm
For a moment, the gnome paused, as if pondering the possibilities of a Mrs. The Pebble... but then he smacked at her hands again, though he seemed less forceful (possibly because of The Ladies).

"The Pebble says... he is coated in sexy natural pheromones. You will harsh The Pebble's vibe!"

Somewhere behind Mitsu, Moira smothered a hearty guffaw.

HP: 36/50
Damage: 1

Inu-Mitsu

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out