Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Contract Of A Lifetime ((Reserved)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:36 am
Star perked up when she heard about the bandits in town looking for Zarin. She ran to the door. Don't worry Mr. Mayor. We will have or under control bye. Star said, then slammed the door. We have to get rid of those things.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:00 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Zarin nodded. "Let me grab my sword and we'll get moving." He quickly went up stairs and came back down holding a sword. It was the only heirloom of his family that he had left. He had given it the name Oblivion.

User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:07 pm
bigbubz1
User Image
gaia_star Star Hex gaia_star

Star was impatient at first, but when he came down with the sword she gasped in amazement. Ooh, Shiny. She joked. Then pointed to the door. Let's get started. Then, a purse appeared in her hand. It was black with a white star on the front. In you go! Star said, and then all three of her demon bunnies jumped gleefully into the bag.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:10 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image

Zarin opened the front door and walked out. He held it open from the outside so she could walk through. "You can smell the houses burning from here." The town was only a mile or so away.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:33 pm
bigbubz1
User Image

Star sniffed the foul air and scruntched her nose in disgust. I can smell a lot more than burning houses. I bet you some people were in their houses and didn't escape.. She hinted that a few people had died already. the stench was horrific. Star looked at Zarin. Get on my back, I can get you there a lot faster. Star said as she lowered herself to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:00 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image

Zarin nodded and got on her back. "Stop at the very edge of the village. We don't know if some of the bandits are patrolling the town for survivors."

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:34 pm
bigbubz1
User Image

Star tightened her grip around his legs, then ran super fast toward the village. Halfway there, she began to talk. So how are you hanging on there? She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:49 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image

"I'm hanging on fine." Zarin could see the village. "Doesn't seem like there are any patrols right now. I guess we're lucky."

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:17 pm
bigbubz1
User Image

Star focused her view on the Village ahead of her, then used her thermal optical view to look for people in buildings. She spotted hundreds that were gathered together in clusters, usually around tables. And in other village houses, she saw some things that... Well... She didn't want to see. well still.. We have to be careful. It looks like they are having a banquet of some sort. Star said as she jumped on the roof of a building and stated there, then dropped him on the roof. now what, boss?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:14 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image

Zarin thought for a second. "Since they aren't expecting company, and probably aren't keeping their weapons on them, I think we should try a spell that knocks them out and get the villagers out of city hall."

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:15 pm
bigbubz1
User Image

Star smiled. Your wish is my command, Master. Star said in a stupid voice. Her eyes glowed a deep red, and instantly you could hear dozens and dozens of men and women dropping on the ground. Then you could hear some screaming. Star threw Zarin on her back, then jumped down the five story building onto the ground. She let Zarin off soon afterword, then opene the large doors of the building. We need everybody to evacuate the building ASAP! Star said powerfully. Sown villagers ran out into a safe part of the village, but most stayed, they didn't trust Star and Zarin. Get the HELL OUT OF THE ******** BUILDING! Star yelled angrily. People rushed out in fear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:19 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image

After all the town's people had left, Zarin looked around. "Now that they are gone, how about we go crash the party?" He said this with a grin on his face. His teeth were razor sharp, this was a caused by the contract.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

birth control faces

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:03 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
bigbubz1
User Image

Star smiled when his teeth grew longer. She always thought he looked cute like that. Wait.. What? Star mentally slapped herself for thinking that! Uhh, yeah... let's crash it! She said with a determined smile as he picked him up by the chest and flew into the building, so thy they were both facing forwards and at the same time they were a few feet off the ground and wouldn't wake the bad people.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:30 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image

Zarin looked around. He lowered his voice to a whisper. "Alright, looks like most of them are asleep. By the way, I know that you thought I look cute with my teeth like this." He smiled at her.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

birth control faces

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:55 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
bigbubz1
User Image

Star blushed when he said he knew why she had thought of earlier. No! I meant I just like your teeth.. You are disgusting! She tried to make up for what she said. Hey! How did you know what I was thinking?!? Star stammered, her face white as a ghost.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff