Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Been feeling eh Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:05 am
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker

You should! Your voice is truly great, and it would become even better if you took lessons! You have a great voice, and you should use it~ ^_^
I'm so glad~ That's awesome it helped you a bit with your shyness : ) Why did you have to leave the fair?
redface I was gonna. But my voice class last semester got canceled so I'll have to try again. XD which means I'll be taking 5 classes this semester @___@ hurty hurt. ^___^

I'm sorry! I hope you are able to take them again~ : )
That's alright though, it's worth it~ But you know, when you sang in the video you reminded me of the lead singer from Evanescence, truly!
@____@ holy gods that's the best compliment I've ever had. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart I WISH I was as good as Amy Lee. She is AMAZING and my idol. XD! I would LOVE to have her voice or be coached by her, even if it's just once.

Heh it's true! You can become just as great of a singer as she can ^o^
I agree~ Her voice is so pure, but is strong as well! That would be neat! You never know, it may happen!

SO pure! and clear and when she belts I just die. XD! it'd be super amazing awesome. cat_whee Have you ever heard her song Angel of Mine?

I know! I wish I could sing like her~ I've recorded my voice before, and I think I sound great when I'm recording it, but then when I watch it it's just like: ._. Kill it, kill it with fire. xD
No I have't actually? I don't even have to ask if it's good if it's made by her!

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:55 pm
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker

That's alright though, it's worth it~ But you know, when you sang in the video you reminded me of the lead singer from Evanescence, truly!
@____@ holy gods that's the best compliment I've ever had. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart I WISH I was as good as Amy Lee. She is AMAZING and my idol. XD! I would LOVE to have her voice or be coached by her, even if it's just once.

I agree~ Her voice is so pure, but is strong as well! That would be neat! You never know, it may happen!

SO pure! and clear and when she belts I just die. XD! it'd be super amazing awesome. cat_whee Have you ever heard her song Angel of Mine?

I know! I wish I could sing like her~ I've recorded my voice before, and I think I sound great when I'm recording it, but then when I watch it it's just like: ._. Kill it, kill it with fire. xD
No I have't actually? I don't even have to ask if it's good if it's made by her!
xd that's how I see my recordings xp I listen back to them and I'm like "Oh god why?!" lmao
omg it's so good. it's one of her less dark ones but it's still amazing. mrgreen you should look it up on youtube ^___^ though some videos are saying it's Amanda Somerville so I'm not sure who sings it anymore XD but it's still a very good song lol

Kyru Windwaker

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:06 pm
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker

xd that's how I see my recordings xp I listen back to them and I'm like "Oh god why?!" lmao
omg it's so good. it's one of her less dark ones but it's still amazing. mrgreen you should look it up on youtube ^___^ though some videos are saying it's Amanda Somerville so I'm not sure who sings it anymore XD but it's still a very good song lol

I don't see why! Your voice is so beautiful~ But I think that happens with everyone xD Everyone always says they don't like how their voice sounds on recordings.
I did and wow! Just wow! I can barely say anything else! The song is so beautiful! ^_^ I actually like how it's a bit less dark~

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:16 pm
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker

I don't see why! Your voice is so beautiful~ But I think that happens with everyone xD Everyone always says they don't like how their voice sounds on recordings.
I did and wow! Just wow! I can barely say anything else! The song is so beautiful! ^_^ I actually like how it's a bit less dark~

I've never had much confidence in anything I do XD!
Ikr! SUCH a beautiful song. ^___^ I always picture music videos on my head whenever I listen to a song and I find that with her it's SO easy to imagine what I'd do XD!

Kyru Windwaker

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:25 pm
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker

Ikr! SUCH a beautiful song. ^___^ I always picture music videos on my head whenever I listen to a song and I find that with her it's SO easy to imagine what I'd do XD!

I don't know why! You should have confidence : )
Yees! I've listened to it 3 times within the last 10 hours xD I get that too! Whenever I hear a song I can imagine the exact moment of the music video with it!

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:12 pm
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker

Yees! I've listened to it 3 times within the last 10 hours xD I get that too! Whenever I hear a song I can imagine the exact moment of the music video with it!
whee thank you.
ikr! I'm SO glad I'm not the only one! we had an assignment in a class I took to make a music video idea and for me it wasn't difficult at all. xd

Kyru Windwaker

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:06 pm
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker

whee thank you.
ikr! I'm SO glad I'm not the only one! we had an assignment in a class I took to make a music video idea and for me it wasn't difficult at all. xd

Heh same here!
No way! That's awesome! What kind of class was that? Was it a sort of video class?
I remember, not to go on a rant here, when I was around 10 I went into this film class where for the whole entire summer, or about 3 months of it, we got together in different groups each week, and we made videos every week. It was so much fun xD Though half the time I had no idea what I was doing! lol

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:15 pm
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker

whee thank you.

Heh same here!
No way! That's awesome! What kind of class was that? Was it a sort of video class?
I remember, not to go on a rant here, when I was around 10 I went into this film class where for the whole entire summer, or about 3 months of it, we got together in different groups each week, and we made videos every week. It was so much fun xD Though half the time I had no idea what I was doing! lol
Yea, it was 'Eagle' Productions. [our school mascot was an eagle] basically it was our video production class we go to make and edit videos. it was SO fun ^__^ but we only really got to learn the basics.  

Kyru Windwaker

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:17 pm
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker

whee thank you.

Heh same here!
Yea, it was 'Eagle' Productions. [our school mascot was an eagle] basically it was our video production class we go to make and edit videos. it was SO fun ^__^ but we only really got to learn the basics.

That's neat! I wish my school had programs like that! The only fun-like thing my school offers if Dance class, which counts as P.E. xD Guess what I took as my P.E.?
Even though it was just the basics, that's still great : )

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:21 pm
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker

whee thank you.

Heh same here!

That's neat! I wish my school had programs like that! The only fun-like thing my school offers if Dance class, which counts as P.E. xD Guess what I took as my P.E.?
My high school was epic. XD we had a bunch of theatre classes and some really neat other classes too. And, depending on your interest, we had programming classes and a bunch of different science and history classes, as well as writing and literature and musical performance.  

Kyru Windwaker

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:08 pm
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker
Kyru Windwaker

whee thank you.

Heh same here!

My high school was epic. XD we had a bunch of theatre classes and some really neat other classes too. And, depending on your interest, we had programming classes and a bunch of different science and history classes, as well as writing and literature and musical performance.

That sounds like a dang awesome school! xD I would've been so overwhelmed with all the classes to do! I like to go more for the creative sides of things, but I enjoy science!
With my school, we don't have a science lab, so we don't get to study anything. And we have just the average classes, but my school is best known for it's sports, but it was the only one close to where I live. : /

Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff