Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Fortress of Lothar von Brandt Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lantob

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:19 pm
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

Lothar quickly shifted his arms and picked her up over his shoulder. "Well i'm off to bed. I need to inspect my purchase." He said to her as he carried her up the stairs. Finally they reached his bedroom, the bed itself was large enough for five people but the room itself could fit six or seven average size bedrooms in itself and half room for extra closet space. When he walked in he tossed her on the bed. "Strip," he order glancing at her body.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
the elemental gave a small "oomph" as she was tossed onto the bed, letting out a sigh as she sat up, one of her sleeves falling off her shoulder. "rather impatient, aren't you?" she teased lightly, slowly starting to undo her belt; once that was off, everything else just fell off of her form to reveal the curved figure underneath.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

lantob

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 pm
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

Lothar comitted to memory every curve of her body as he examined her. He approached the bed and slid on top of her his hands rubbing her breasts slowly. He glanced at the light blush on her cheeks and kissed her, allowing his tongue to slither in.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
the blush on her face flared as she slipped her hands around his neck again, her body shivering the more he teased her.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

lantob

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:41 pm
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

Lothar got off of her again then and sat on the edge of the bed. His pants now off, "Can you take care of this?" He asked gesturing to his member. He smiled wondering what her morals were.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
she gave a small chuckle and pulled him back over to her, pushing him back agaisnt the pillows as she slipped down between his legs.
{you wanna pm it, you have to send it stare }

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:56 am
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

Lothar smiled down at her but a frown quickly appeared on his face as he heard the phone ring. "Who is interrupting me..." He said as he knocked Aqua off of him. He stomped out of the room to go get the phone. Anger radiating from his presence as he left.

kats_demonic_resistance

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 am
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
letting out a sigh, Aqua got up and sat on the bed. "what a buzz kill...." she huffed, playing with her hair.
{}

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:15 am
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

The longer Lothar spoke on the phone the more anger built up inside him. IT was an unimportant phone call, simply a confirmation on something that he already had confirmed. He slammed the phone down as he returned to his room anger radiating from him because of the interrupting. He plopped down on the bed a frown plastered on his face.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:25 am
kats_demonic_resistance
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
"hm... everything alright, master?" she drawled, her eyes shifting to a sea blue as she went over to him and gently rubbed his shoulder.
{}

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:39 am
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

"No everything is not alright, I am surrounded by incompetent fools!" He yelled, then he glanced over to her a smile crossing his face as he pulled her tiny body against his. "You aren't incompetent though don't worry." He said as he pulled the blankets over him. "Now lets get some sleep." He said, he was not in the mood for anything more after the nuisance of a phone call.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:47 am
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
"yes, master..." she sighed, curling up against him.
{}

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:54 am
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

"don't be disappointed, we have forever to get it done." He whispered in her ear as he kissed her briefly. "You can't be that excited to be broken." He said with a large grin on his face as the many people he cruelly treated over the years. He was one of the cruelest slave owners. He would be nice to a point until he got bored then tortured the slaves till their eventual demise.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:15 am
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
"don't think i'll break that easily." she purred, looking up at him. "or have you already forgotten my threat from earlier?"
{}

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:19 am
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

"Trust me woman I have broken people stronger then you." He said fiercely as he closed his eyes as he adjusted his position. He just wanted to sleep now as he let himself drift away.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff