Submit

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:12 pm
"Special?" Hornet thought about that a moment. He had some special people in his life...but he spent so much time moving from place to place and doing good deeds for good people, that he rarely had the chance to really get to know them very well. He felt saddened suddenly over this, but he brushed it off quickly.

"Can't say that I do. I meet a lot of people around here, but I guess I never spend much time getting to know them. I try to be a hero, just like my dad. And I suppose just like him, I haven't met that one."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:05 pm
Aoi Shinu

Pixi feel sad for Hornet. she herself didn't have many friend and hadn't had a real chance to get to know anyone before she moved to be closer to her Goddess's temple. sighing deeply with loneliness Pixi reaches out for Hornets arm and squeezes warmly "Well I hope that we can get to know each other better. After all you did save me form the mean spiders." Pixi giggle and shudders at the same time.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:16 pm
jordahn19

Hornet smiled lop-sidedly when Pixi took his arm. A warm feeling moved through him, and suddenly he felt a little nervous. He tried to regain his composure, and not let on.

"I think that would be a great idea," he said, nodding his head, "Everyone needs a friend in this life."

He tightened his arm and pulled her in a little closer, gently squeezing her before letting her go, leaving his arm linked in his as they walked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:26 pm
Aoi Shinu

Pixi felt safe and hole. she had been so lonely for a companion. she really did hope the he would become more then a friend to her but she wasn't ready to make that big of a declaration (at less not out loud). as they walked on Pixi could see her home come into view. It was strange she really didn't want to go home yet she wanted him to stay with her. What are you think Pix? You just meat him. You don't know anything about him. she thought to herself but it didn't seem to matter she really wanted him to be around her, to hear him and they way he talked about thing. So full of life and honer and pride; it was all so new but so familiar at the same time. Not knowing what to say Pixi got really quite as they came closer and closer to her home.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas