Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Friends or more? (Need Female) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:54 pm
xDanie Bearx
johnman02
Matt smiled. "Alright it's a date, bring the movie to my house later and I'll set up everything alright?" He stood up and turned to leave. "Its gonna be a lot of fun."

"Mmkay." Lucy says and gets up. She goes home quickly and throws all of her acceptance letters onto her bed. She grabs a bag and throws in an outfit, some pajamas, her tooth brush, and the movie Shark Night. She then goes take a quick shower, washing her hair and such. She gets out and puts on her sweater and skirt along with some shoes. She brushes and dries her hair before grabbing her bag and heading to Matt's house. She knocks excitedly and waits for him to answer the door.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:08 pm
johnman02

Lucy blushes as she looks at her best friend. "Well, it's a good thing I remembered." She says with a tiny giggle. "I got Shark Night." She says and grins, it was one of her favorites.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:23 pm
xDanie Bearx
johnman02

Matt smiled and moved out of her way. "Good one, lets go to my room and watch it there alright?" He walked up behind her and stole a glance at her butt, it looked really nice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:38 pm
johnman02

Lucy nods and walks up to his room. She remembered every sleep over they had here in his room growing up. She sets her bag down and grabs the movie, putting it in the player. She then plops down onto his bed witht the remote.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Matt dived into the bed. "Incoming!" He landed next to her with a smile and sat next to her as he turned to watch the movie. "So this is our last sleep over huh?" He sighed. He said it in a really sad tone. "That sucks."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:58 pm
xDanie Bearx
johnman02

Lucy nods and walks up to his room. She remembered every sleep over they had here in his room growing up. She sets her bag down and grabs the movie, putting it in the player. She then plops down onto his bed witht the remote.

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:07 pm
johnman02

Lucy sighs and leans against him and closes her eyes. "I know... Let's just make it the best. I don't want to dwell on the fact that I won't get to see you much for the next four years." Lucy says and opens her eyes. She presses play on the remote and the movie begins.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:22 am
Matt smiled and put an arm around her. "Alright then lets just watch." He sat back and fell asleep, he didn't really like the movie.  

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:33 pm
johnman02
Matt smiled and put an arm around her. "Alright then lets just watch." He sat back and fell asleep, he didn't really like the movie.

Lucy watches the movie with wide eyes and when it is over the room is dark. She bites her lip and looks around in the blackness. She could feel Matt's warm body sleeping next to her. She frowns and bit and scoots to the edge of the bed and climbs off of it carefully. She tries to quietly make her way to the TV to put something else on, but she trips and falls onto the floor. "Oof!" She says as she lands face down on the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:13 am
Matt jumped awake and shook his head. He jumped to his feet and helped Lucy up. "Hey, are you okay?" He sat her on the bed to make sure she was alright.  

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:35 pm
xDanie Bearx
johnman02

Lucy watches the movie with wide eyes and when it is over the room is dark. She bites her lip and looks around in the blackness. She could feel Matt's warm body sleeping next to her. She frowns and bit and scoots to the edge of the bed and climbs off of it carefully. She tries to quietly make her way to the TV to put something else on, but she trips and falls onto the floor. "Oof!" She says as she lands face down on the floor.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 pm
johnman02
Matt jumped awake and shook his head. He jumped to his feet and helped Lucy up. "Hey, are you okay?" He sat her on the bed to make sure she was alright.

Lucy's cheek turn a delicate pink as she looks at her best friend. "I'm fine.." She says, but as she looks at him her heart rips apart. She knows how much she will miss him and she doesn't want to leave. Tears fill her chocolate brown eyes and her lower lip quivers. She looks away, at the window, so he doesn't see her tears.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:18 pm
xDanie Bearx
johnman02

Lucy's cheek turn a delicate pink as she looks at her best friend. "I'm fine.." She says, but as she looks at him her heart rips apart. She knows how much she will miss him and she doesn't want to leave. Tears fill her chocolate brown eyes and her lower lip quivers. She looks away, at the window, so he doesn't see her tears.

Matt looked at her. "Hey, are you alright?" He sat on the bed next to her and put an arm around her. "Hey, don't cry Lucy." He hugged her against himself trying to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:23 pm
johnman02

"I-I'm sorry... I just... I'm gonna miss you so much..." Lucy says and turns, pressing her face against his chest as she cries.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:14 am
xDanie Bearx

Matt hugged her against his chest and let he cry for a while. "Im gonna miss you too Lucy." He sighed and kept hugging her.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff