Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forgotten Memories (A Private KH RP: Invite Only)(Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:58 pm
Momoko laughed lightly, Xehanort really in an interesting person. "Well, he is probably just curious. Not like he means any harm" she said with a smile. It was clear she trusted Xehanort. Enough so to leave her daughter in his care.

Back in Ikkou Chuushin Xehanort tried his best not to sneeze, and wake the sleeping princess who had just fallen asleep. Luna sure is a cute little thing when she sleeps. He sat down at a desk, reading some an old notebook. "All worlds begin in darkness... and all so end... " he read silently to himself before closing it shut, "Boring" he muttered. He isn't much into poetry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:01 pm
"So what? No apprentice for show and tell?" Raine asked, chuckling a bit at Zach's predicament.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:09 pm
Momoko shrugged, "Actually I asked if he wanted to come along, but he declined for some reason" she said. "Perhaps if you visit me sometime you could possibly meet him. Unless he is to change his mind, and meet us later"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:12 pm
"What? did he find some reliable way for fast travel between worlds?" Raine asked curiously, noting Tara decided to sit up, get off the bench and come over to socialize.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:16 pm
Momoko nodded, "He is able to use the Lanes Between, and a keyblade glider... Strangely enough I don't know how to do that yet I still got a mark of mastery"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:20 pm
"Subspace is actually much faster, since it ignores the laws of time, space and physics." Tara said cheerily.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:25 pm
"Still, I think it would be neat to be able to use a glider" Momoko commented.

Back in Ikkou Chuushin Xehanort shivered. As if the room suddenly became cold. "If you don't find your master... she might as well die..." a voice spoke to him. He stood up suddenly and left the castle.

Minutes later a portal appears on the island and a man on a glider comes though in full armor. Momoko looked a little surprised. She didn't expect to see Xehanort there at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:01 pm
"Meh, darkness is probably still the fastest way of travel in my opinion, but.." Ace was cut off as a man in armor landed. "Ah, a new arrival." Ace says before turning back to Raine. "So you know how I have fused with a Heartless right? Well I have started to study how it works so I can get a better understanding on the actual make up of what the serum that was used in me to create the Bioheartless effect. It is in Alpha stage, but I think I am making some progress... Though I think it might take about a thousand years to complete the full serum depending on how my next experiment works."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:33 pm
"Those are too dangerous though" Momoko commented as the armored man approaches them. Soon his armor disappears revealing a young man with pure white hair. A funny thing is that he is Momoko's student yet he is a year older than her. The young man seems quite surprised, "I'm sorry for disturbing you, but I had a feeling you were in danger Master Momoko" Xehanort said in his confusion.

Momoko looked just as confused, "No... everything is fine.... You didn't leave Luna alone did you?" Xehanort shook his head. "So what made you think that Xehanort?" she asked. She was worried since Xehanort wouldn't really rush in like this.

Xehanort seemed to be trying to calm himself. "I.... I heard a voice.... So I just had to make sure.... that everything was alright...." It was clear that Momoko wasn't the only person he worried about. Since this place was originally his home as well. He had family still here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:21 pm
"Maybe that was to get you out of the house?" Ace says looking at the man "I mean he or she might be after your guys daughter, still never had a chance to meet her. I mean I tried to give you guys a good baby shower gift, but Zach over reacted by the pet Heartless." Ace states as he starts to stretch.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:33 pm
Xehanort looked alarmed, "I'm sorry Master Momoko. I'll return home at once, and see to it that the Princess is unharmed" he said before turning from the group. His armor appeared once again. Within a couple minutes he was gone.

Momoko smiled lightly to herself. "Good no know that Xehanort is such a nice guy... Its hard to believe that he is older than me..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:57 pm
"He is kind of an idiot though as well. I mean nice guy and all, but damn come on you have to think in these situations. Didn't you tell him you would not only be with Zach, but Raine and.... Raine's wife as well?" Ace asks trying to remember Tara's name.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:21 pm
"I hate you on a molecular level." Tara said to Ace, doing her best not to stab him.

"I'm just glad he's not pestering me about my powers." Zach said with a sigh.

"Just be careful with that serum, that kind of power can be dangerous." Raine said, wondering what Ace would be doing with his Bioheartless serum in 1000 years.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:28 pm
"I will try not to abuse it too much." Ace says with a small laugh then looks to Tara "Look it's just that you aren't an important person in my eyes so I can't really remember your name. I can remember Raine's, Zach's, and Momoko's because they have all done amazing things in the past. Raine and me fighting, Zach and my taking over the universe, and Momoko, Zach, and I when we met my student on another world... While you, you just haven't really done much. You are basically the wife of Raine in my eyes. No offence Raine."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:31 pm
[Gah, I swear, I fixed the profile to say Oathkeeper, not Oblivion! cat_gonk ]

Alexia had just been passing by the group when see spotted a glimpse of someone familiar. "Hmm?' she thought, looking over. It was too late though the man that had been there had vanished again. "Wait a minute... Wasn't that...?" the young girl was utterly confused. She had just spotted Xehanort, someone who use to live on Destiny Islands, but then disappeared.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff