Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
Piercings/Tattoos What do you have and did it hurt? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Mallard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:32 pm
I have my:
Two holes in each lobe- no pain at all
Tragus- my most painful piercing but not unbearable, though it hurts for months
Helix- Small amount of pain, but mostly uncomfortable
Nostril- No pain at all, but made my eyes water
Septum- Semi-painful because the piercer kept accidentally yanking the clamps and it hurt for a while after I got it pierced
Tongue Web- No pain at all, but with this piercing infection and rejection is very common. Which happened a couple times to me, but it passes fairly quickly
Navel- No pain with this one either.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:59 pm
Agent Mallard
I have my:
Septum- Semi-painful because the piercer kept accidentally yanking the clamps and it hurt for a while after I got it pierced
Tongue Web- No pain at all, but with this piercing infection and rejection is very common. Which happened a couple times to me, but it passes fairly quickly

Okay questions about Tragus and Helix what and where are those???  

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150

Agent Mallard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:11 am
Im a pretty star
Agent Mallard
I have my:

Okay questions about Tragus and Helix what and where are those???

Here you go!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:19 pm
I had my ear lobes pierced. It hurt alot. I've always been more sensitive to pain.
But because of my skin lupus, it got really infected, so I let them close back up.
Never again. emotion_donotwant

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:53 am
Earlobes - Didn't hurt, but I got allergic to my earrings twice so I've pierced them three times.
Nose - Hurt like h-ll to be honest.
Tongue - No pain at all. The pain came like 30 minutes afterwards when it started to get swollen.
Snakebites - Hurt a bit when the needle pierced my skin and then it hurt like h-ll when the lip got swollen. Imagine doing that twice... Never again. I removed these piercings four months ago.
Bellybutton - That one hurt mostly because I tensed up so much but afterwards it was fine. Removed the piercing due to it never healing properly and I got allergic to the piercing.

I'm thinking about getting a septum piercing - does it hurt a lot? D: I'm also thinking about getting an industrial. :3 I also want to get a tattoo pf a par of angel wings in the neck (<3) as well as a bloody duck. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:29 am
Im boring and only have the one set of ear peircings, they didn't really hurt but the guy doing it did one wonky and spent ages wiggling it about which hurt much more then the actual piercing sweatdrop  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

-bikenotes

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:04 pm
Faebella

The most painful was the foot.
It was swollen for two weeks. BUT, do it again? Yes, I would.

I guess you could say I don't do piercings well.
But tattoos, hell yea!

I'm the SAME exact way. I mean, piercings go pretty well for me but I really hate getting them. I have had quite a few but they still make me so nauseous and I usually pass out and it's horrible.

Also, that tattoo sounds painful. Do you know why it was swollen for so long? Sounds like you didn't keep it hydrated very well sweatdrop
Apparently tattoos aren't supposed to swell AT ALL, even when you get them done. Mine have always been sore and a little swollen for a day or two but. Never like that. My first one didn't swell, though. Maybe that night idk. It was on my back so sweatdrop

Anyway:
piercings:
5/8" lobes, retired.
16g "snake bites"-one of them is kind of retired but not really i just don't wear anything in it right now. The one that is in, I will never take out because someone kind of close to me did it and they're dead now so. I would feel kind of bad if I got it redone like I had planned on it. I even passed out in the shop when they did it.
14g bellybutton- retired as poop I hated that thing. It was pierced so horribly and ugh.
16g septum, which I have been arguing with lately but I will never retire this because it hurt so bad. Ugh. So bad. It was THE worst. If It happens to grow up some day, I will be terribly sad because I love it, but I will NEVER get it repierced. Hurt way too bad.

tattoos:
big ole orange octopus on my right arm, my husband has a blue one. we got these on our wedding day. terribly painful but worth it. we had to sit under the gun for about 3 1/2 hours each. needless to say, it was a very long day.
big ole magic wand with the killing curse coming out of it running the length of that same arm, it actually didn't hurt, and my husband and I got these together when we were only dating. razz it was before the last HP came out and yeaaa. razz that is what inspired us.
Bayside logo on my hip. This one hurt really bad. hahaha.
peace sign on my back with "war is over" in my handwriting- my first tattoo. it didn't hurt at ALL compared to my other ones. its pretty horrible because it was done at home but ill only ever get it fixed, not covered up because my dad and i got them done together and im lame like that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:11 am
I has two that I want. I want this one on the back of my left shoulder:

User Image

And this one on the back of my left hand...

User Image  

Alice Kensington

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:36 pm
I don't have any piercing (not even the ears, and I want to keep it that way) but I intend to get several tattoos once I find the cash/pick the right artists.

The biggest piece I want is the ever-overused angel wings, but being a Christian mythology nerd with a long-term obsession over Supernatural and Hellblazer, I'm very very certain it's something I want permanently drawn on my body. Here's the kind of design I'd like--well, in terms of placement/size. I want the feathers to have more of a faded watercolor look. I also want a vaguely Supernatural-themed self-designed quarter sleeve on the inside of one arm, and a bunch of smaller tattoos here and there. The issue isn't commitment; it's time and money, haha.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:03 am
swesson
I don't have any piercing (not even the ears, and I want to keep it that way) but I intend to get several tattoos once I find the cash/pick the right artists.

The biggest piece I want is the ever-overused angel wings, but being a Christian mythology nerd with a long-term obsession over Supernatural and Hellblazer, I'm very very certain it's something I want permanently drawn on my body. Here's the kind of design I'd like--well, in terms of placement/size. I want the feathers to have more of a faded watercolor look. I also want a vaguely Supernatural-themed self-designed quarter sleeve on the inside of one arm, and a bunch of smaller tattoos here and there. The issue isn't commitment; it's time and money, haha.

I would advise getting a henna of the tattoo you want that's what I did with my angel wings
User Image  

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:28 am
Im a pretty star
swesson

I would advise getting a henna of the tattoo you want that's what I did with my angel wings
User Image

They're lovely! :D Personally I was thinking more of this style:

User Image

I would get a henna tattoo but it wouldn't be able to reproduce the effect I want, I don't think, so it wouldn't be that great of an indicative. And it's an additionally cost I can't afford for something non-permanent, since I expect the actually tattoo to cost over $1k, not counting travel costs (depending on the artist I pick) and aftercare.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:51 am
swesson
Im a pretty star
swesson

User Image

User Image

I would get a henna tattoo but it wouldn't be able to reproduce the effect I want, I don't think, so it wouldn't be that great of an indicative. And it's an additionally cost I can't afford for something non-permanent, since I expect the actually tattoo to cost over $1k, not counting travel costs (depending on the artist I pick) and aftercare.

After care isn't that bad or costly I spent around $135 on all of it. Tattoo included  

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:08 am
Im a pretty star
swesson
Im a pretty star
swesson

[picture]

[picture]

After care isn't that bad or costly I spent around $135 on all of it. Tattoo included

Well, considering the size of the one I want, I'm expecting several sessions, and if it takes 8 hours, it's at least $800. It's kind of a huge financial commitment haha. But I'm glad to hear after care doesn't cost too much; I have very sensitive skin though, so hopefully that doesn't mean getting a whole bunch of antibiotics to prevent infection.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:49 am
swesson
Im a pretty star
swesson
Im a pretty star
swesson

[picture]

[picture]

Well, considering the size of the one I want, I'm expecting several sessions, and if it takes 8 hours, it's at least $800. It's kind of a huge financial commitment haha. But I'm glad to hear after care doesn't cost too much; I have very sensitive skin though, so hopefully that doesn't mean getting a whole bunch of antibiotics to prevent infection.

The skin is only broken and bleeds during the tattoo its self. So you just will probably need aqaufree our what eveer its called they will give it to you.  

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Alice WR Ashdown

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:59 am
I got my lobes pierced a few years back- hurt like a b***h since the people didn't put them in right. They closed up really fast, too. Took pliers to take the sleepers out... Never again >>

At some point I'll be getting the MCR lyric "I am not afraid to keep on living" inked on my left shoulder blade.  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff