Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
What are you...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:27 pm
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

Gino Looked at them while they're debating, so gino suggested. "Why don't i accompany you guys to your school? Besides, i can skip classes myself because i know a lot in class discussion so the teacher lets me skip" Gino said with an assuring smile.

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha let out a sound in annoyence but Rein had a big smile on her face. Even though they were picked on at school, she still kept a smile on her face. "Come on! let's go!" She said happily as she pulled her sister up off the couch. "If you don't want to go to class... you can hang out with Gino, but I for one, want to go to college!" She said and waited at the door with the biggest smirk on her face. But Tanisha had a look on her face like she was just about to visit hell.

Gino stood up as well "Don't worry tanisha, if anything goes wrong, with your sister, i'll be close by to help" Gino walks out of the door slowly following rein.

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha waited a minute after they left till she began to follow. Rein was humming as she walked a foot or two infront of Gino, turning around every moment or so to see if they were following or if they were going to ditch her. She had a friendly smile on her face as she walked. Tanisha just kinda rolled her eyes. She was definantly the opposite of Rein. Then she thought Why is Gino being so nice... and stayed walking a few feet behind him. Tanisha wasn't as trusting as Rein.

Gino looked behind as he was walking as if he read tanisha's mind "Is there something wrong?" he said as he phased through the door as if it wasn't there. Gino opened the door for tanisha and said "Welcome to the sky garden Tanisha, where only i know how to open this very place" Gino said with a smile of a butler and showed the the small but special garden in the sky.

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha was a bit surprised. She looked around the door and saw Rein had long gone turned the corner to school. She looked back at Gino and very slowly took a step in.She was honestly a bit confused. First, there was a door out of no where and now they were in a Sky Garden?! Her face shoed her confusion as she looked around but didn't say a word, taking each step with caution. ~Meanwhile~ Rein kept walking then turned around to see her sister and Gino was gone. "Great..." She mumbled but kept walking. She walked into the school, ignoring everyone's talk, but was very close to crying. Why did she have to be so sensitive?! She put on a fake happy smile, and went to her first class.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:56 am
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

Gino Looked at them while they're debating, so gino suggested. "Why don't i accompany you guys to your school? Besides, i can skip classes myself because i know a lot in class discussion so the teacher lets me skip" Gino said with an assuring smile.

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha let out a sound in annoyence but Rein had a big smile on her face. Even though they were picked on at school, she still kept a smile on her face. "Come on! let's go!" She said happily as she pulled her sister up off the couch. "If you don't want to go to class... you can hang out with Gino, but I for one, want to go to college!" She said and waited at the door with the biggest smirk on her face. But Tanisha had a look on her face like she was just about to visit hell.

Gino stood up as well "Don't worry tanisha, if anything goes wrong, with your sister, i'll be close by to help" Gino walks out of the door slowly following rein.

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha waited a minute after they left till she began to follow. Rein was humming as she walked a foot or two infront of Gino, turning around every moment or so to see if they were following or if they were going to ditch her. She had a friendly smile on her face as she walked. Tanisha just kinda rolled her eyes. She was definantly the opposite of Rein. Then she thought Why is Gino being so nice... and stayed walking a few feet behind him. Tanisha wasn't as trusting as Rein.

Gino looked behind as he was walking as if he read tanisha's mind "Is there something wrong?" he said as he phased through the door as if it wasn't there. Gino opened the door for tanisha and said "Welcome to the sky garden Tanisha, where only i know how to open this very place" Gino said with a smile of a butler and showed the the small but special garden in the sky.

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha was a bit surprised. She looked around the door and saw Rein had long gone turned the corner to school. She looked back at Gino and very slowly took a step in.She was honestly a bit confused. First, there was a door out of no where and now they were in a Sky Garden?! Her face shoed her confusion as she looked around but didn't say a word, taking each step with caution. ~Meanwhile~ Rein kept walking then turned around to see her sister and Gino was gone. "Great..." She mumbled but kept walking. She walked into the school, ignoring everyone's talk, but was very close to crying. Why did she have to be so sensitive?! She put on a fake happy smile, and went to her first class.

Gino closed the door and opened another door beside it. Gino looked around looking for rein, then he found her. "Hey Rein! Over here!" Gino said waving his hand calling reins attention.  

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:10 pm
Gino_Nozomi47

Gino closed the door and opened another door beside it. Gino looked around looking for rein, then he found her. "Hey Rein! Over here!" Gino said waving his hand calling reins attention.

~Tanisha&Rein~
Rein was walking down towards her first class when she heard someone call her name. Who was that? It sounded like Gino. She turned in a circle for a moment then heard his voice behind her. Without thinking, she spun around to fast and didn't move her feet intime, which caused her to fall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:30 pm
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~
Rein was walking down towards her first class when she heard someone call her name. Who was that? It sounded like Gino. She turned in a circle for a moment then heard his voice behind her. Without thinking, she spun around to fast and didn't move her feet intime, which caused her to fall.

A dark smog covered gino and he reappeared behind rein and caught her, "You should be more careful" Then the thick smog covered both rein and gino and they re appeared in front of tanisha.  

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:33 pm
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

A dark smog covered gino and he reappeared behind rein and caught her, "You should be more careful" Then the thick smog covered both rein and gino and they re appeared in front of tanisha.

~Tanisha&Rein~
Rein closed her eyes and waited to hit the ground. She heard Gino but didn't open them until she heard Tanisha laughing. Rein jumped out of Gino's arms and went over to her sister and mumbled "Shut up..." But her sister just kept laughing which caused Rein to go red. She stuck out her tounge at her sister then asked "Umm... Where are we?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:13 am
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~
Rein closed her eyes and waited to hit the ground. She heard Gino but didn't open them until she heard Tanisha laughing. Rein jumped out of Gino's arms and went over to her sister and mumbled "Shut up..." But her sister just kept laughing which caused Rein to go red. She stuck out her tounge at her sister then asked "Umm... Where are we?"

Gino Closed the door and explained. "This is the sky garden, i built it myself, You could say that you are actually above the school. We can see the outside below us, but they cant see us. Its like you can see whats happening inside and outside of the school grounds." Gino Pointed at his left. "There the floating stairs will lead you to a breath taking place where you can see anything you like in the school grounds." Gino Pointed at his right "there, these are the doors the lead to which door it is connected to. For example-" Gino walks towards a door that looked liked Tanisha and Rein's door. when he opened it he said "-you room for instance" Gino let Tanisha and Rein take a look if its really their room.  

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:11 pm
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~

Gino Closed the door and explained. "This is the sky garden, i built it myself, You could say that you are actually above the school. We can see the outside below us, but they cant see us. Its like you can see whats happening inside and outside of the school grounds." Gino Pointed at his left. "There the floating stairs will lead you to a breath taking place where you can see anything you like in the school grounds." Gino Pointed at his right "there, these are the doors the lead to which door it is connected to. For example-" Gino walks towards a door that looked liked Tanisha and Rein's door. when he opened it he said "-you room for instance" Gino let Tanisha and Rein take a look if its really their room.

~Tanisha&Rein~
"Stalker..." Tanisha muttered as she stared at her own room then walked away. But Rein freaked out. Not about Gino having a door to their room but the fact that her paint had tipped over and ruined her painting she was working on. It looked like a beach with red smeared all over the page. She ran into her room and was quickly cleaning up the paint and muttering to herself on how stupid she was to forget to close the lid and put the paint away. The she saw it was on her guitar to. "Ahhh!" Rein said in fright as she looked at it. "This will take weeks to get off!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:00 pm
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~
"Stalker..." Tanisha muttered as she stared at her own room then walked away. But Rein freaked out. Not about Gino having a door to their room but the fact that her paint had tipped over and ruined her painting she was working on. It looked like a beach with red smeared all over the page. She ran into her room and was quickly cleaning up the paint and muttering to herself on how stupid she was to forget to close the lid and put the paint away. The she saw it was on her guitar to. "Ahhh!" Rein said in fright as she looked at it. "This will take weeks to get off!"

Gino Looked at Tanisha and said "Hey i ain't a stalker, these doors aren't permanent you know" as Gino said the door behind him that led to Tanisha and reins room suddenly closes. "Aw Crap!" Gino Closed his eyes and he was able to open another door that was supposed to be the sliding door in the living room. "Geez" Gino looked at rein and said "Hey Rein, I'll help you clean that up later, but for now, get inside before the door closes again"  

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:10 pm
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~

Gino Looked at Tanisha and said "Hey i ain't a stalker, these doors aren't permanent you know" as Gino said the door behind him that led to Tanisha and reins room suddenly closes. "Aw Crap!" Gino Closed his eyes and he was able to open another door that was supposed to be the sliding door in the living room. "Geez" Gino looked at rein and said "Hey Rein, I'll help you clean that up later, but for now, get inside before the door closes again"

~Tanisha&Rein~
"Fine..." Rein mumbled and stood up. She walked back into the sky garden and sighed, praying the guitar wouldn't be stained. Tanisha walked over to her and whispered a few words in her ear and Rein was bubbly again. "So what are we doing today?" She asked cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:13 pm
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~
"Fine..." Rein mumbled and stood up. She walked back into the sky garden and sighed, praying the guitar wouldn't be stained. Tanisha walked over to her and whispered a few words in her ear and Rein was bubbly again. "So what are we doing today?" She asked cheerfully.

Gino closed the door and thought for a moment "I could Teach you how to open doors like these that is if your willing to learn it"  

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:24 pm
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~

Gino closed the door and thought for a moment "I could Teach you how to open doors like these that is if your willing to learn it"

~Tanisha&Rein~
"Sure!" Rein said and walked over to him. "Meh, why not..." Tanisha said following because, for once, it seemed cool. "So what do we do?" The twins said together  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:31 pm
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~
"Sure!" Rein said and walked over to him. "Meh, why not..." Tanisha said following because, for once, it seemed cool. "So what do we do?" The twins said together

Gino Made them stay side by side, "Now close your eyes and imagine a door, any door, now imagine that exact place with that same door. Remember the time limit of each door is 5 mins, those other doors you saw disappeared" As what Gino said, they looked around and the doors were nowhere to be found. Then he continued "Also, only i can grant you access inside the sky garden. Exiting it is anyone's choice, its either you can ask me or make the door yourself. So remember, 5 mins only. if that happens the door will slowly close, If and ever you close the door, only you can go inside the garden again, but it the door stays close and it exceeds 5 mins, you'll be stuck wherever you are. Got it?"  

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:03 pm
Gino_Nozomi47

Gino Made them stay side by side, "Now close your eyes and imagine a door, any door, now imagine that exact place with that same door. Remember the time limit of each door is 5 mins, those other doors you saw disappeared" As what Gino said, they looked around and the doors were nowhere to be found. Then he continued "Also, only i can grant you access inside the sky garden. Exiting it is anyone's choice, its either you can ask me or make the door yourself. So remember, 5 mins only. if that happens the door will slowly close, If and ever you close the door, only you can go inside the garden again, but it the door stays close and it exceeds 5 mins, you'll be stuck wherever you are. Got it?"

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha was the first to try it. She began to think and soon enough a door appeared and opened. Inside the door was a parking lot. She ran out the door and came back with an iced cap from Tim Hortons in Canada. She just shrugged and smiled. Next it was Rein. Another door appeared and it lead to a field not to far away from her house and she ran out and came back with a necklace. She had actually forgot it there a few days ago. "Cool!" Tanisha said and her sister nodded in agreement.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:05 am
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha was the first to try it. She began to think and soon enough a door appeared and opened. Inside the door was a parking lot. She ran out the door and came back with an iced cap from Tim Hortons in Canada. She just shrugged and smiled. Next it was Rein. Another door appeared and it lead to a field not to far away from her house and she ran out and came back with a necklace. She had actually forgot it there a few days ago. "Cool!" Tanisha said and her sister nodded in agreement.

Gino Smiled, "Told you it was fun" he said, he took a seat and said, "But be careful, your imagination could make a random door without thinking the possible area, it could be a place you haven't been to or a door that leads to who knows where. So when imagining a door, you should try to think of the area as well, because once you opened the wrong door, well, lets just say i may not get you back. due to the circumstances that i can see exactly where you are from that area over there, but i may not know what kind of door you would open up. Its like a portal here and portal there."  

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:12 pm
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

Gino Smiled, "Told you it was fun" he said, he took a seat and said, "But be careful, your imagination could make a random door without thinking the possible area, it could be a place you haven't been to or a door that leads to who knows where. So when imagining a door, you should try to think of the area as well, because once you opened the wrong door, well, lets just say i may not get you back. due to the circumstances that i can see exactly where you are from that area over there, but i may not know what kind of door you would open up. Its like a portal here and portal there."

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha just nodded and Rein asked "So what do you do if you end up somewhere random and we cant create another portal?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff