Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] [1vs1] Bird and Babe (Tori and Isra) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

naggeela

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:29 am
Tori cracked a smile there at Isra's comment about hibernation and she couldn't believe herself that she did that as he was the enemy, but then she thought that she could be nice to get more information than fighting alone, this was something that she would have to try out more later on. "That is true but I think its just a test of endurance for us, but humans really don't hibernate at all," Tori answered trying not to give out too much information about there trials to become Hunters.

"I know more about Fear than I really do know of Insanity, but what I understand that its emotion based and with the phoenix creature that came from the horsemen, its started to effect humans," she answered only really giving him part of the truth as she didn't want to get in trouble for telling the whole thing as she gave a slight shiver when she had mentioned it effected humans as that was something she didn't want to experience any time soon again. She blamed those horsemen for that creature and what it had done to there island.

"I'm wondering how is your school like? What type of things do you do there besides learn?" Tori asked since he had asked questions of her and for the fact that she was curious to know since she had no experience with schools at all. Also thinking that it could be useful when she had a golem mission.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:08 am
Huh, he was kind of hoping humans did. It would have been very interesting to go research. But win some lose some. Listening to her explain what she knew and he paled at the mention it was effecting humans. "FEAR shouldn't though. I mean, we're not really able to. That... if it can hurt us both..." He shuddered. "That's bad. Really bad. But um-" He rocked his feet.

"School is school? We learn about humans, about how to use our FEAR, how to scare. We did have scarentines and Prom is soon. Dorms are okay I mean..." He shrugged. "It's all very normal I think. We study and practice, we go to the maul, hang out. Fun stuff."

naggeela

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

naggeela

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:40 am
"Your right about that, but then it just might effect those humans that are sensitive to FEAR, but I truly don't know for certain," Tori replied as she shuddered again at the thought. Oh one of these days she was going to get those Horsemen back and make them pay.

Tori listened carefully to what she was being told even if she was a little confused to what he was talking about but she kind of figured it out the more she thought about it. "That sounds very fun, I didn't have any of those things while growing up, just lots of home studying and reading books," she admitted and she was slightly jealous at that fact, but what was done was done and she couldn't go back and do her life over the way she wanted to.

"So after you graduate from school what do you want to do?"
iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:56 pm
"I don't know honestly." The siren hadn't put much stock into it. "I could become the King-Queen of my own flock and lead them, but... I'd prefer something different. I was botn to be the king-queen sadly, so, it's just a tad difficult."

Looking at his phone the siren sighed.
"I think I ought to go. Shall we part ways until another time?"
naggeela

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

naggeela

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 am
"Ah I see," Tori said as she did find what siren said interesting and she might have to do a little more research. "Well I do have to admit that before coming a hunter my future was all but chosen for me,"

"Alright, as I have things to think over until the next time," Tori said as the siren had given her a lot to think over. "By the way, it's Victoria, Israfel, my name that is," she added as it was only proper and he had given her information that she didn't know.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:23 pm
The siren bowed. "That's a pretty name." Turning to the doors, there was a slight pop, a tiny bluejay where the monster had just been. "Bye Victoria~"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

naggeela

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:08 am
Tori blushed slightly at his bow and saying that she had a pretty name and just watched as he turned into bird. "Bye Israfel," she said and walked out of the room back home.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff