Submit

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:28 pm
"Well, you've certainly come to the right place! Barely anything happens in this town." Lizabeth said, smiling brightly once again at him. "Hunting knives?" She scrunched up her nose, thinking of what items they had in their inventory, and whether they had any or not. "No, we don't really sell anything like that here. Sorry." Before she could say anything else, the door to the store opened once again, showing that Iva had returned with the yogurt. "I'm back!" The blonde shouted, eyes searching for her friend but falling on Zach instead. "Why, hello there," Iva said with a flirty tone, which promptly made Lizabeth roll her eyes. She just shook her head as she went over to her friend, grabbing her yogurt before returning to behind the counter, poking her spoon at a few of the organic gummy bears.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:30 pm
Zach smiled at Iva, politely but disinterestedly. "Hello. I'm Zach." To Lizabeth, "Well. I suppose I can go without a gift for my friend, then. Oh, well." He handed over the money for the knives he had. "I'll find something else."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:05 pm
"Sorry again." Lizabeth was able to get out before Iva took over with the talking, which made the fifteen year old turn to her yogurt instead. "I'm Iva," the blonde replied, putting on her best flirty smile. She approached the counter, leaning against it after setting her yogurt down. "What kind of gift are you looking for, for your friend?" she questioned, "I may be able to help you find it." The last comment made Lizabeth snort, which earned her a subtle glare from her friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:13 pm
"Hunting equipment." Zach smiled politely. "I'm told you don't have anything of that sort." He didn't really like the look of this girl, and certainly didn't like the way she pushed his sister into the background.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:37 pm
"Hunting equipment?" Iva glanced at Lizabeth, giving her a look along the lines of 'what the hell?' but it only lasted a second. She couldn't really blame her friend, it was odd to ask if there was hunting stuff in an antique store. "Oh. If you're looking for something like that you'd have better luck outside of the shop district." She smiled after her little explanation, going back to her earlier motives. "You're new, aren't you?" she asked, ignoring Lizabeth as she let a small laugh at that question and it's obvious answer. "So, you probably don't know that many people here or any other people." Iva continued on, only pausing to give her friend a small warning glance when she saw her about to explode with laughter at the scene before her. "Lucky for you, [we can help you get to know the town and the people. If you'd like, that is."
"We?" Lizabeth stopped laughing as soon as she realized Iva was going to drag her into her little game.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:47 pm
If it had been only Iva, Zach would've declined the invitation. But since it would involve his sister as well, he simply smiled gratefully and murmured, "That would be nice, I think. Thank you very much. You're both very kind."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:23 pm
"Great!" Iva said, giving a broad grin to both Zach and Lizabeth, though her friend did not return the grin. She was still surprised she had been brought into this whole ordeal. "It's no problem, especially since our work hours are over. We can start now!" At the sixteen-year-old's word, the fifteen-year-old's mouth nearly dropped to the floor. That was a huge lie, since the two were suppose to be working until late afternoon, and if Iva's mom found out... Oh, they'd be in trouble! But it seemed the blonde did not care, since she was reaching behind the counter to get her's and Lizabeth's bags, heading straight out of the store, expecting the others to follow. Not even a moment later, the brunette was scurrying after her friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:26 pm
Zach followed his sister and her friend. "I think this town is lovely," he commented lightly to the pair. And then, in an offhand way, "Not as lovely as you two."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:59 pm
Iva grinned broadly at Zach words, while Lizabeth blushed her eyes moving to look at the ground. "Why thank you." the blonde replied, giving the boy a flirty smile before turning her head to face forward again, flipping her hair to her back Lizaeth just rolled her eyes at her friend's flirtiness and antics.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:15 pm
Smiling at his sister's reaction, he then asked, "Where are we going, anyhow? An important question, I think."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:00 pm
"A very important place. The local hang-out for the high school students and college students; at least, all the important people." Iva explained, grinning at the male before turning her full attention to the setting before her. Lizabeth held in a groan, knowing exactly where they were going, and she dreaded it. She crossed her arms, casting her gaze down as they continued on to the town's only old fashioned diner.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff