Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Seeds Of Heresy ((Me and Bloody Trickster)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:06 am
Bloody_Trickster

Zarin came walking out of the darkness, his hand wrapped around the king's throat. He had easily captured the king when he started running away. He walked up to the guard and looked him in the eye. "Unless you want to clean up the king's remains, open the door and give me my sister."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:23 am
bigbubz1

As there father struggled in Zarins hand trying to break free. The guard nodded at Zarin before turning around to open the door. Iris on the other side was trying to pick the lock with a voby pin that was in her hair but stopped when she heard the door click. Backing up she got ready to run out fast, but didn't when she seen Zarin there holding there father. "Zarin!!" she called out with a smile on her face she ran out of the room an hugged him. Even though what all he did an was doing Iris couldn't find herself angered with Zarin she was more happy to see him then anything. An if she was mad at anyone it was her father.  

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:30 am
Bloody_Trickster

Zarin let go of their father. He smiled as he hugged her back. "Come on, let's get you somewhere safe." He led her out of the church and into a alley. "I know some people that can take us back to my HQ. I've been slowly building up an army that I'm going to use to remove father from the throne."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:26 pm
bigbubz1

"Iris!!" was what the king yelled out to her she looked back for a moment at her father then turned around an followed her brother. She held the front part of her dress up at they walked she was confused by what he was saying at first, but got it with what he said at the end. "Over throw father? Zarin that's impossible I've seen people try but they fail an die" she said bringing a hand up to her chest, "I don't want you to die Zarin not again"  

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:37 am
Bloody_Trickster

Zarin smiled. "Don't worry. While I was gone, I was slowly building up an army to help overthrow him. Not only am I the Prince, but I'm leader of SWORD. It's the army that I created. It has people in it who also see that the king is corrupted and should be removed, along with his advisers and the present army."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:45 am
bigbubz1

"Alright Zarin I'll trust you" Iris said giving him a faint smile.  

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:22 am
Bloody_Trickster

Zarin smiled. "Thanks Iris. Looks like we're here." They had stopped at a rusty metal door on the side of a building. "I disguised a portal to the base as this door. Only people who wish to overthrow the king can enter." Zarin opened the door. "You may feel a little sick since it's your first time going through this."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:30 pm
bigbubz1

Iris chuckled "Oh fun I get to get sick" she said walking up to the front of it an taking in a deep breath. Wondering if she could go threw the door she loved her father everyday, but loved Zarin even more an knowing that her father lied to her an didn't just harm Zarin but killed him that was something she could not forget an he had to pay. Letting out the breath she held in after that thought she walked threw the portal coming out on the other side.  

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:28 am
Bloody_Trickster

Zarin came out of the portal and stood beside her. "Welcome to SWORD base Iris. We are trying to expand the reach of SWORD even more. Right now, we are trying to get the northern and southern kingdoms on our side. Since most of father's army have better weapons."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:40 pm
bigbubz1

Iris looked around in aw it was quiet a shock to see that the other side of a portal was this. When her brother spoke about SWORD an the expansion she raised a eye brow kinda cirious "Who's all on you guys side as of right know dear brother?"  

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:16 am
Bloody_Trickster

Zarin thought for a moment, trying to remember. "Right now, only the western tribes. The reason that their territories haven't taken over is because they are completely insane. We won them over by promising them that they would be part of the new army."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:35 pm
bigbubz1

"That is true father didn't even try due to that simple fact" she said, "Well it is good to know you have warriors that don't care to die in battle" Iris then added turning her sight from her brother an back to the area they where currently in.  

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:13 pm
Bloody_Trickster

Zarin nodded. "That is true. But to make up for the lack of up to date weapons, I called in a few favors from the underworld. I some people deliver some weapons from the underworld. What makes them special is that there are demons sealed inside the weapons, which means that once the weapon selects a user, they form a contract."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:19 pm
bigbubz1

Iris stayed silent in respect as he spoke about the 'Demon weapons' once done it stayed silent between the two before she spoke. "I've been meaning to ask you this brother why did you take me an how can I help"  

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:41 pm
Bloody_Trickster

Zarin smiled, glad that his sister wanted to help. "First of all, we need to get you fitted for a demon weapon to protect yourself. Follow me to the armory and we'll see which on fits you the best." Zarin started to walk off down a side tunnel.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff