Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Dust It Off {yaoi//open} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:15 am
he walked into the church and went to the kitchen and gave the food to one of the nuns then took the boy to see the priest in charge of the children and the school, he spoke to him about the boy and it ten became settled that he would stay with vincent in the church,  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:18 am
Koi watched them as they spoke, he ran his fingers through his wet hair and looked around for a second "So this is a church?" He questioned to himself before smiling "I like it, it's so big."  

Nightmares are Temporary

Eloquent Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:24 am
he left the room and smiled at him, "yes this church especially is huge, you could get lost if you dont know the church very well," he said, "here lets go to my room and you can take a bath and ill give you some clothes,"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:29 am
Koi looked at him as he spoke, he smiled at him and turned to face him "Okay." He said softly before following him to his room.  

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:32 am
he went to his room and unlocked it then let him in and went to the bathroom and turnned on the water after closing his main door  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:34 am
While he was running the water the boy had looked around the room, he found a bible and looked at it for a second. Though after looking at the cover for a second he just set it back down and went over to a window.  

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:48 am
Do you remember your name? " he asked him and turnerd off the water when it was deep enough  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:25 am
Koi tried to remember but he couldn't "No, I'm sorry." He said feeling a little bad that he couldn't tell the man his name.  

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:46 am
Vincent nodded its fine ill give you a name," he told him, "speaking of names, I'm Vincent, " he went to him, "your bath is ready "  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:48 am
"Vincent.." He repeated before seeing him come out of the bathroom, "Okay, thank you." Koi said to the bath and being given a name, he went into the bathroom and closed the door. Feeling sure that he could bathe by himself, he looked at the water before taking his clothes off and getting into the water. Koi relaxed in the water as he leaned back a little "Vincent seems very nice..." He mumbled to himself before looking over at the door.  

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:52 am
He sat on his bed and saw the storm getting worse he desided to light the candles in the room incase the power where to go out  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:55 am
After washing all of the dirt from his body he let the water out and dried off with a towel before wrapping it around his waist. Some blonde hair sticking to his face before he picked up his dirty clothes and walked out of the bathroom. "I'm finished." Koi announced to him before he looked at his clothes "Where should I put these?" He asked happily before going over to him "Also, have you figured out a name for me yet?"  

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:18 am
He took the clothes and threw them in a basket and handed him clean clothes, "sorry its priest clothes, I don't have anything else," he said, "how does the name koi sound to you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:21 am
Koi looked at the clothes and smiled at him "It's fine." He looked back up at him as he heard the name "Koi sounds great, Koi are such pretty fish." He then went back into the bathroom to change. Koi was happy he had a name now, though he did wish he knew who he actually was. Taking off the towel he changed into the clothing and walked out of the bathroom, putting the towel into the bin. "These are very comfy, thank you." He watched him with golden eyes before he heard his stomach growling loudly, blushing a little he giggled "Sorry."  

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:02 pm
He smiled, "don't worry about it, let's go to the kitchen and get you fed," he said, ''I'm glad you like your name," he said and opened the door,  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff