Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Your a what? (Yoai / Russian_Vodka_Fox & I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

"Ok. Um where to start. Oh! Sine, or as its abbreviated form sin is an equation relating the lengths of the sides of an arbitrary triangle to the sines of its angles. So, we are basicly trying to figure out the remaining sides of a triangle. Its not that hard if you put your mind to it!" Ella said gently. He saw how Devin was strugling to understand. Sure he felt sorry for the man but he didnt exspect to feel... Pity. He shouldnt feel pity on the boy ewho wouldnt give up on him right? "Do you understand that much? Im not sure i can put it any other way. Sorry." He mummbled quietly as he looked away from the defensless looking Devin. He wouldnt be able to get through the leson if he went on looking like that. Ella's mother hen side would kick in and instead ofm trying to teach Devin he would end up trying to comfort him instead which would get either of them no where. It still surprised him though that the normal jerkish Devin, or as everyone else calls him 'Devil' could look so helpless. The thought actually made him giggle which he mentally cursed himself for. He was not a high school girl so he would not giggle, or act as such.

╚══════════════╝

(Aw but why? Its fun~)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Devin nodded he actually understood that much of it, "Alright I get you there." he said and he pointed to another section of the notes, "Here is where I get really confused." he said as his jerky self returned into his face. He tried to get his smug look back he didn't talk though as he tried to understand how this all worked. His head always hurt when it came to numbers, he tried to look like his old self again since people were starting to notice he wasn't his normal strong self. He herd her giggle and he smirked looking at her, "Aw, she does have a heart." he said sarcastically even if he did think her giggle was the cutest thing int he world.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

Ella just stuch his tounge out at him. "Of course i have a heart. All humans do. Its kind of what pumps the blood through our bodies." He said innocently as he desided to give the smart a** responce. "Now where did you say you were having trouble? Oh derivation? Wells see. Make a triangle with the sides a, b, and c, and angles A, B, and C. Draw the altitude from vertex C to the side across c; by definition it divides the original triangle into two right angle triangles. Mark the length of this line h. It can be observed that Sin A= h/b and sin B= h/A. Therefore h= b sin A= a sin B and a/A sin = b/B sin. If you do the same with the line drawn between vertex A and side a will yeild which is b/B sin = c/C sin. Do you understand? I'll admit this part was a bit complicated when i first learned it and it still confuses me sometime to this day." He said with a light smile. He didnt know why he was acting this way around Devil... Eh Devin. But, it seemed to be more affective then just snapping at him tio get the boy to learn. He looked down at his watch and was surprised to see that they only had five minutes left of lunch. Oh well a bets a bet. Unless he falls asleep within the next five minutes i owe him a date. Grr. Why couldnt he be like Kaite and fall asleep? He thought with a light sigh.

╚══════════════╝

(I wouldnt go to stongly by what im saying. Im pulling this from pure memory and i might be mixing it up with Hyperbolic case ^^*)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

Devin had a small head ache but he had enough of an understanding to wing it through a test. "Yeah..I get you now.Thanks cutie." he said and he kissed her cheek in that forward way of his. He began to rearrange his notes careful to hide his page of doodles and rhyming couplets. He had a bit of a head for words so poetry was something he really liked. The bell rang and he stood up winking at her. "I'll meet you after school to make plans for our little date princess." he said to her before he was off. A group of girls came around him and all started talking to him he gave them all the same evil grin and they all smiled and swooned as he walked to class in the middle of a horde of beautiful squealing girls.His head ache just got worse.

[Lol alright then~]  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

Eklla reached up to touch his cheak before giggling quietly "He doesnt even know that he just kissed a guy." He whispered quietly before he was dragged out of his seat. "Ep! Kaite dont do that!": He snapped as he tryed to struggle out of his friend's arms. He hated being the smaller, and weaker of the two. "Oh my. A date! My little Ellie-Chan is growing up! I have to get you ready. This means make-up, a mini skirt, and a super adorable blouse. Maybe i'll even do something with your hair! To the girl's bathroom!" Kaite declaired happily as she began to drag her friend off to the hellish room known as the girl's bathroom. "Kaite i have a test this period! There is no way im gonna push all of that studing aside so that i can be your barbie doll for two hours!" Ella shriekedf as he tryed to get out of the cheerleasder's death grip. Knowing Kaite she probably did have an extra outfit in her bag. It would probanly be Ella's size as well knowing his luch. "You can always make up the test Ella now let me have my fun~" Kaite said happily as she shoved the boy into the bathroom. "Put this on!" She said quickly as she bolted the door closed before tossing a mini skirt at Ella. "I love having a transvestite for a best friend." She giggled gleefully as Ella just grummbled before taking off her knee lengthed skirt only to replace it with the one Kaite had given her. "Oh this is gonna be so much fun~" Kaite sang out before she went rumaging through her messager bag for her mini make-up bag.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

Devin sighed as he got in his chair and reached into his pocket getting his head ache pills. He took two of them as the test was placed before him. With a worried sigh he took his pencil and began the test. He remembered what Ella said clearly in his mind, her voice was so easy to memorize and he loved that about her. There was a lot this devil liked about her, he shook off the thoughts and went back to his test. Forty-five painful minutes later he set his pencil down and looked up at the clock, just one more period before he would be able to take Ella out. "Maybe I'll take her to dad's sports bar...if its not her thing then I could always bring her up to the house. Maybe we could watch a few movies, but damn what if James and Brain come home? Those twins still haven't moved out." he thought to himself planning out his date.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

"I feel like a cheerleader." Ella pouted as Kaite finished putting the mascara on her friend. Ella was thankful that her friend dindnt go crazy with the colors. In fact she had only used light skin tones to make his features 'pop'. "Oh you look adorable! Oh! You look like a girl! But, then again you always look like a girl thats the point... I swear if you keep trying to pull your skirt down i will kill you!" Kaite howled as she readjusted Ella's skirt. "But, Kaite its to short! If my dad found out i was wearing this he would kill me. It took forever just to convince him to let me dress the way i want!" Ella whined but it was obvious that her friend wasnt listening. Dispite his whining he could deal with the skirt but Kaite had to force the heels on his feet to make him stand taller. "You hate me dont you Kaite?" He sniffled as he desided to try and play the guilt game with his best pest... Uh friend. "Nice try Ella but i used water proof make-up. You look to cute! Almost like a little girl. Boys like that you know. It makes them feel bigger and more in control." Kaite snickered as she waggled her eyebrows at her friend. "Come on we dont want to be late for art~" She sang happily as she unlocked the door and began to drag Ella behind her. "I just wish you would have let me play with your hair. Oh well." She sighed quietly as a few heads turned to look at the pair. "Kaite people are staring and i cant walk in these things. Can i have my shoes back? Can i have my skirt back this one barely reaches my midthigh!: Ella complained as Kaite just ignored him. "Your so mean to me!" He pouted earning a few cat calls from a few members of the Football team.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

Devin sighed as he got up from his desk and he walked off to his next class. English his best subject. As he walked he was once more surrounded by cheerleaders and went along with their little chat about the upcoming dance. He had yet to pick a date, then he noticed a miniskirt and a familiar face. He smirked and he went past the others without a word to excuse himself he went up behind Ella and smacked her a** once more, it was now his way of greeting her. "Hey there beautiful~ Already all dolled up for me. Now I'm gonna take you out to my dad's sports bar, if you don't like it I have an alternative plan." he said to her and he pulled 'her' into a quick kiss before he went off to English.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:20 am
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

Ella was stillk for a few seconds after Devin had kissed him. "Katie im gonna kill you!" He snapped before clumsily chasing after his best friend before being picked up from behind for the second time that day. "Takashi put me down cant you see im ttrying to kill your girl friend?" He growled as the mute Football play just shrugged before throwing Ella over his shoulder. "Now you put me down this instant Takashi! I need to kill your girl friend. Look what she did yo me!" He screamed as the man just ignored her. "Thanks sweety." Kaite said before she kissed Takadhi on the cheak. "Oh come on Ella. So, what it was your first kiss. That doesnt mean it will be your last right?" The cheerleader said as if it made perfect sense. "I hate you Kaite. I really do..." Ella pouted as Takashi just set him down in front of the art room. "Im not gonna talk toyou the whole period Kaite. That is your punishment." He growled before walking into the classroom while trying to stay upright. He could hear Kaite complaining behindhim but who the hell cared.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

Devin went off to his class and he smiled, this was AP English the one class where there were no jocks, and everyone here stayed to themselves so everything he did in this period was mostly a secret. They were reading a few poems by Sylvia Plath, this one was The Applicant. Once the teacher called on Devin for his interpretation he stood and spoke, "I believe Sylvia is saying that to marry someone in her time was like applying for a job. You were given a person to be with and then you were to take care of them forever. In this case the man was given a woman that could do everything for him, a very cookie cut role in their day. She believes that to be married is just another role she will have no other choice to take." he said before sitting back down. The teacher smiled and praised him as he often did as they went on with the lesson. He smiled loving every poetic word and he scribbled some rhymes on his paper like he often did.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

"Kaite i need the blue pencil!" Ella called across the room as everyone was helping Ella finish his banner for tommorrow's big game. "Im not gonna get this done in fifteen minutes. Oh. Kaite where is that... Oh thank you." He mummbled quietly as he hunched back over the banner to color in the school's emblem with the school colors. Black, and blue. "My little artist. Oh! Do you think you could write the team's name in big, black loopy letters? I just love your hand writing!" kaite chirpped happily as Takashi, and Ella just sighed. "Woman im only making this banner because you asked me to. Now dont go crazy with your request." Ella scowled but she just grabbed the black colored pencil anyways. "Jake? Can you finish coloring the emblem?" He asked a blonde haired boy who just stood their blushing. Ella had asked his bot because he knew that Jake wouldnt ever tell Ella no, and would always do his best at what ever Ella wanted him to. "Thanks Jake your a life saver." He said happily as the blonde just got to work with out looking at Ella. That was ok. He knew there was a blush on the boy's face. "Your evil. You know that right Ella?" kaite giggled as Ella just smiled slyly as she just wrote out the team's names. "Only when i need to be." Ella winked quickly before turning back to her work. Lets see there is Devin. But, i guess i have to put Devil. Takashi. Jake over there... He thought as he quickly scrawled their names in cursive. "Done!" He said quickly not even three seconds before the bell rang. "No one move it or i'll put you through a world of pain!" He snapped as Kaite began to push him towards the door. "I'll grab your stuff for you. I want details later on tonight. I'll wait for you at your house. Have fun~" kaite sang out as he shoved the resistant Ella out of the room.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

Devin sighed at the dreaded sound of the bell. He lazily got his things that way he could get ready for the best date of his life tonight. He stood up throwing his bag over his shoulder and he went to his locker to get his money and anything else he may need. The bllack haired male walked through the halls not talking to any of the girls who advanced at him and only giving the same fist bumps to the males he was close to. The Devil came out to the front of the school and he leaned on the wall awaiting Ella. Though he hated the thought of his idiot older brothers being there, of course they weren't really idiots they were just numbskulled jack asses. He gritted his teeth slightly as he pulled a few piercing from his ears since his father hated them so much and he added them to his chain. Devin still kept his grey eyes searching for his princess for the day.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

"Stupid Kaite. I dont even want to go on this date." Ella pouted quietly as he stummbled a bit in the inch heels. "And, i bet Devin is getting a kick out of this." He mummbled quietly as a familiar voice called his name. "Uh. Not him. Not now." He mummbled quietly as he spotted Devin. "Devin!" He called out quickly as he ran over to the other boy. Proud of himself for not tripping over the heels. "Can we just leave please?" He asked before grabbing Devin's arm and pulling on it a bit. "Ah Ella. I knew the day would come when Kaite got you in a mini skirt. I just didnt think it would make you look like a girl." Ella's older cousin Stephan sais with a smug smirk. Very few knew that Ella was actually a guy. And, no her cousin was not one of them. "Shut up Stephan!" Ella snapped before she turned to Devin with a pleading look. "Please can we go. Please Devin." He pleaded quietly. He hated his cousin with a burning passion. When ever they crossed paths something bad always seemed to happen. This wasnt good. Now he really didnt want to go on this date. He could tell that something bad was going to happen.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:48 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

Devin looked at her and he looked to Stephan, he didn't know this kid which made him uncomfortable. He wrapped an arm around Ella and pulled her close to his side "Come on then princess. We have a date, and you Mr.....whoever the hell you are, get out of the way." he said as he tugged Ella along with him as he pushes past the stranger. Devin stayed quiet as he took her along toward his house, being the youngest he did't get car privileges.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

"I am sorry about him. That was my cousin Stephan. He is just a pest that shows up at the worst of times." Ella appolagized quickly as he tryed his best not to stummble while trying to keep up with the other boy. He didnt understand the appeal of high heels to girls. They were impossible to walk in and without them he would have been able to keep pace with Devin easily. "Um... Can i ask where we are going? I have never gone this way before." He asked curiously as he looked up at the clouds over head. What he saw didnt make him happy in the least. It looked as if it would rain at any second and Kaite had his other outfit in her bag. He cursed the black headed cheerleader as he felt the rain begin to fall down from its nest of clouds in the sky. "Oh great. Just we need. Rain." He cursed under his breath as the rain desided to fall harder causing Ella to sigh in annoyance. Now they were going to be soaked before they even got to their destination and he would be stuck in this stupid outfit while it was plastered to his skin by the rain.

╚══════════════╝

(There was a point to Stephan. He is a bad luch charm to Ella in a way and so this means something bad is going to happen~)  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff