Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Are You Afraid? 1x1 Mme Licorne And Jessie grieves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mme Licorne

Girl-Crazy Humorist

5,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:40 pm
Jessie grieves

User Image

Ramona Studied Him. She Definitely Felt Intimidated By Him Now That He Had Those Guns. She Then Remembered Her Hidden Weapon And Felt More Relaxed. "I'm Ramona." She Put Out Her Hand And Smiled Comfortingly At Him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:57 pm
Mme Licorne
Jessie grieves

Ramona Studied Him. She Definitely Felt Intimidated By Him Now That He Had Those Guns. She Then Remembered Her Hidden Weapon And Felt More Relaxed. "I'm Ramona." She Put Out Her Hand And Smiled Comfortingly At Him.

He shook her hand nd took another look outside, something dark and fast zipped by the window. He shut the shade and steadied his heart. "Look, its obvious we are gonna have to leave here, but at he same time out ther isnt...lookng so safe. Now im heading out, you coming?" He retieved on of his gun and loaded it, ,not that he had to. But he couldnt reveal that just yet. Heleaned againstthe door waiting for her choice.  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mme Licorne

Girl-Crazy Humorist

5,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:05 pm
Jessie grieves

User Image

Ramona Smirked And Skipped Out The Door Past Him. " Of Course I Am!" Just Then She Was Lifted Up By An Invisible Force. "Are You Sure???" Said An Invisible Voice Out Of No Where. Then There Was A Cackling Laugh And Ramona Was Suddenly Dropped Onto The Ground. Ramona Just Sat There In Confusion Not Sure If She Was Hurt And Completely Speechless Of What Just Happened.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:10 pm
Mme Licorne
Jessie grieves

"Oh joy, now we are being watched by someing we cant control or see." He helped her up and closed the door behind them. "No point in going back..." He sighed, his life already sucked, now this. He shook his head and raised his gun and procdded into the fog. "We need to stay close, i dont know how thick this fog really is."  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mme Licorne

Girl-Crazy Humorist

5,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:16 pm
Jessie grieves

User Image

Ramona Brushed Herself Off And Looked Around. She Put Her Hand By The Back Of Her Neckline On Her Shirt. She Slid Her Hand Down The Back Of The Inside Of Her Shirt Looking For Her Katana. She Grasped It And Pulled It Out, Slowly Walking Behind Llakien.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:26 pm
Mme Licorne
Jessie grieves

Ramona Brushed Herself Off And Looked Around. She Put Her Hand By The Back Of Her Neckline On Her Shirt. She Slid Her Hand Down The Back Of The Inside Of Her Shirt Looking For Her Katana. She Grasped It And Pulled It Out, Slowly Walking Behind Llakien.

As they walked he couldnt help but notice things shift in the shadows. "I really hope thats just my imagination." He stoppe and looked around. Suddenly some sort of black creature lunged from atree and pinned himto the ground, his gn went off and sunk into the tree trunk. he creature acted like it wanted to eat him. "Little help." He coudnt se his power because his hands where to occpied to stop the thing fro festing on his face. He tried to snap its neck but it just turned al the way around and cntinued trying to chomp down. A sticky ooze starte leaking from the side of his mouth jut missing hs face. It bured the groun beside him."Acid!"  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mme Licorne

Girl-Crazy Humorist

5,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:36 pm
Jessie grieves

User Image

Ramona Flinched But Got Herself Together. She Raised Her Sword, Closed Her Eyes Tightly Shut, And Slashed Down On The Creatures Neck. She Then Took Llakien's Hand And Dragged Him Out From Under The Dead Body Of The Creature. "You Okay?" She Asked As She Helped Him Up. She Looked Back At What She Had Done And Cringed Slightly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:45 pm
Mme Licorne
Jessie grieves

he was shaken to say the least. "Yea.. i think so.Thank you. Cmon we gotta keep moving." he cleared his head and pressed on. After a few miles he had to stop. "We rest here." He slumped against a tree an sighed. "This is hell. I hate being lost. God knows how long we've been walking. Or where we are." He reached in his pocket, he still hd a pocket full of choclate granola bars, his favoritesnack. Hetossed her one. "Eat up. I sure as hell aint eatin nothin in these woods."  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mme Licorne

Girl-Crazy Humorist

5,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:53 pm
Jessie grieves

User Image

Ramona Caught It And Started Eating Slowly. She Heard Noises Around Them And Wasn't Sure If She Was Going Insane Or Not. She Also Thought She Saw Shadows Moving Around. "Yep I Am Definitively Going Insane." She Said Quietly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:59 pm
Mme Licorne
Jessie grieves

"In a place like this I understand." He finshed eating. "While we rest. were do you come from?"' He looked arond and saw movement and pairs of glowing yellow eyes, just watching.  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mme Licorne

Girl-Crazy Humorist

5,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:08 pm
Jessie grieves

User Image

Ramona Shivered And Looked Upwards. "As In My Life Story Or My Previous Location?" She Sighed. She Was Used To People Asking Her Questions So She Always Had Prepared Answers.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:11 pm
Mme Licorne
Jessie grieves

User Image

Ramona Shivered And Looked Upwards. "As In My Life Story Or My Previous Location?" She Sighed. She Was Used To People Asking Her Questions So She Always Had Prepared Answers.

He shrugged. "Location, not sure if they will allow us a full story time." He kept a careful eye on the creatures and watched for anysudden movmenets  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mme Licorne

Girl-Crazy Humorist

5,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:29 pm
Jessie grieves

User Image

Ramona Sighed Again. "Spent Half Of My Life In Austrailia Spent The Other Half In The States. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania To Be Exact. You?" She Asked Looking At Him, Studying His Face.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:35 pm
Mme Licorne
Jessie grieves

]

He nodded. "From New York City. orn and raised,,, sorta." Before he could elaborate the creatures unified in a single sound that hecouldnt even name. "I think we ovr stayeed our welcome. Come lets go before they decide to do anything.  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mme Licorne

Girl-Crazy Humorist

5,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:42 pm
Jessie grieves

(I'm Going To Bed sweatdrop I'll Post In The Morning)

User Image

Ramona Got Up Quickly And Followed Him. She Kepy Her Katana At The Ready In Case A Monster Tried To Make A Move. She Looked Around Frantically Watching Out For Monsters.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff